Old 01-05-2015, 10:46 AM   #586
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
I'll remember that next time I'm in radiation gear checking out an N16 detector! You really shouldn't project your own aspirations on others. Do they offer air conditioning school at the institution you are incarcerated in?
It would be great for when you are released, you could combine that with your pathological liar skills to earn a living!

I think Francis would be an outstanding street preacher. He is a very devout liar and manipulator, has the prerequisite mental instability, and likely smells like pee and poo.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 10:48 AM   #587
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
The foolishly certain always think their insults are correct and righteous and therefore justified. Those of us who are humble and uncertain, take a lot more care in the accuracy of the insults we deliver.
Another Argumentum ad Hominem!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 01-05-2015, 01:10 PM   #588
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
I guess that's why all the accomplished people in the world constantly swear. Yep, presidents constantly do poopy symbolism on TV and so do authors and scientists.
As usual, you are full of bullshit.

A Brief History of Presidential Profanity

From Lincoln to LBJ, dirty words are nothing new in the White House

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...#ixzz3NymttPda

Thanks for proving once more that theologues are liars.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 01:39 PM   #589
Francis

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
As usual, you are full of bullshit.

A Brief History of Presidential Profanity

From Lincoln to LBJ, dirty words are nothing new in the White House

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...#ixzz3NymttPda

Thanks for proving once more that theologues are liars.

As earlier stated, if you cannot tell the difference between the language these presidents privately use, and the language you publicly use, then I am sorry about your intellectual limitations.
Francis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 01:59 PM   #590
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Francis wrote
Quote:
I hope one day soon you will pursue your dream of getting a GED, and being admitted to air conditioning school.

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
The foolishly certain always think their insults are correct and righteous and therefore justified. Those of us who are humble and uncertain, take a lot more care in the accuracy of the insults we deliver.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 01-05-2015, 02:17 PM   #591
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
Inherent in many atheists is an imaginary life in an imaginary world.
Right. It's called "Heaven".

Old 01-05-2015, 02:24 PM   #592
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
As earlier stated, if you cannot tell the difference between the language these presidents privately use, and the language you publicly use, then I am sorry about your intellectual limitations.
Can't find where you "earlier stated" that.....lying fer the Lard again, Francis?

Old 01-05-2015, 02:51 PM   #593
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post

I'm just going to leave this here again, because it's so good it should get a second viewing.

Quote:
Michael wrote View Post
President Barack Obama

(Recorded for his audiobook, i believe)

As for why you don't see it on television? Censorship laws, because people like you complain if they do.

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 02:54 PM   #594
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Right. It's called "Heaven".

Francis just can't help pooing when he is trying to pee.

Old 01-05-2015, 03:00 PM   #595
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
I hope one day soon you will pursue your dream of getting a GED, and being admitted to air conditioning school.
Nah, you don't want to go air conditioning repair school. Weird shit goes on there.

Air conditioning repair school

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 03:08 PM   #596
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Michael wrote View Post
Nah, you don't want to go air conditioning repair school. Weird shit goes on there.

Air conditioning repair school
Francis is in to weird.

Old 01-05-2015, 03:43 PM   #597
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
No, not entirely belief. For me, abandoning profanity was a conscious choice. I had to work at it, but it was a choice. I assume, therefore, such choices may, at least in the early stages, be voluntary. As far as atheist dishonesty is concerned, I have known both honest and dishonest atheists. Based upon that, I doubt God is involving Himself in the equation
You don't get to say there is likely a god we can never fathom, then in the same breath tell us what it's probably not capable of.
You can only do that if you're putting yourself forward as a prophet, (I think you'd be good at it BTW), but as it stands you seem no better than a salad bar cristain, picking & choosing your own characteristics for your mental creation, namely Francis' Supreme Monkey.
It's obvious you are embarrassed by the lies of some ancient books, & seek comfort in your own spin, so don't pretend it's anything more.
There again, it's not as though have any choice in the matter.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 04:41 PM   #598
Francis

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
You don't get to say there is likely a god we can never fathom, then in the same breath tell us what it's probably not capable of.
You can only do that if you're putting yourself forward as a prophet, (I think you'd be good at it BTW), but as it stands you seem no better than a salad bar cristain, picking & choosing your own characteristics for your mental creation, namely Francis' Supreme Monkey.
It's obvious you are embarrassed by the lies of some ancient books, & seek comfort in your own spin, so don't pretend it's anything more.
There again, it's not as though have any choice in the matter.
I do not know whether or not we can fathom the Author of the universe ( as Thomas Jefferson called him). In humility, if I have to guess, I would say not.

I did not state what God was "capable of". I stated He was likely not involved.

As far as finding my own truth and way in the world, that is what Freedom of Religion is all about. Attempts to force me into the literalist creationist mode are insincere when I have already stated, many times over years, that I do not hold those views. I am a Christian, most similar to that espoused by Thomas Jefferson.

I am not embarrassed by the bible. I have found truth in it, when read in the same sense as the ancient Hebrews read it.
Francis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 06:10 AM   #599
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Did they mutter and rock back and forth? Is that what you do?

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 12:26 PM   #600
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
I did not state what God was "capable of". I stated He was likely not involved.
How likely Francis.....50/50 odds?