Old 01-09-2015, 10:28 AM   #241
Francis

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
Francis has conceded on all points brought against its arguments, now it just pretends that no one said anything. Since Francis has stopped even pretending to have a discussion, I wonder how much longer the anencephalic will last. It's really no different than most other theist idiots. Same thing over an over.
Translation: Since Francis has not been defeated, and because I am so emotionally committed to the supremacy of my position, I must constantly declare that Francis lost, Francis was beaten, Francis surrendered and Francis was humiliated.

Shout that nonsense out all you want. You haven't touched my premise. It was a simple challenge you and all the rest declined to meet. There is still time, but if this conversation is over, you lost
Francis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 10:33 AM   #242
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
Since none of you has yet described or defined what this "theism religion" is, who can say? I know that I do not believe in the literal interpretation of the Bible, so if that is a part of the religion, I am not one of them.
Wow, can it really be this easy to make you look stupid?

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 10:38 AM   #243
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 10:41 AM   #244
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
Translation: Since Francis has not been defeated, and because I am so emotionally committed to the supremacy of my position, I must constantly declare that Francis lost, Francis was beaten, Francis surrendered and Francis was humiliated.

Shout that nonsense out all you want. You haven't touched my premise. It was a simple challenge you and all the rest declined to meet. There is still time, but if this conversation is over, you lost
Bad translation, but it does offer some insight into how horrible your reading comprehension skills are.

The simple facts are, we were engaging you with points and discussion, and you conceded by ignoring those points and in a childish fit, declared that we haven't. It's OK, be a toddler and cry about it. Be who you are.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 01:18 PM   #245
Francis

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
Bad translation, but it does offer some insight into how horrible your reading comprehension skills are.

The simple facts are, we were engaging you with points and discussion, and you conceded by ignoring those points and in a childish fit, declared that we haven't. It's OK, be a toddler and cry about it. Be who you are.
Declaring you have points is not the same as actually having points. You are good at declaring you made points. Not so good at actually making them.

I made a list. The list described religions. The list described atheist groups. The ONLY atheist to indicate a behavior that might tend to exclude atheism as a religion was dogpet, who described religious schools. Since I am aware of no atheist schools, at least those funded and operated by atheists, that was the one and only indicator that atheism might not be a religion. Everyone else, including you, provided nothing, nada, zero

I remarked that there were a number of religions that did not operate schools, so the indicator might not be controlling.

But you go ahead and continue, in your imaginary world, to declare yourself a conqueror. You know, one of the best indicators of a person's stupidity is the number of times he claims OTHER people are stupid. Similarly, one of the best indicators that a person lost a challenge is the number of times he declares the other vanquished. You are up there on both of these.
Old 01-09-2015, 01:36 PM   #246
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
Declaring you have points is not the same as actually having points. You are good at declaring you made points. Not so good at actually making them.
lrn2read.

Quote:
Francis wrote
I made a list.[...]
Yes, you did. And you conceded against all points made against it. Good job.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Old 01-09-2015, 01:57 PM   #247
Francis

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
lrn2read.
Learn to write

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
Yes, you did. And you conceded against all points made against it. Good job.
Yes Billy, your team won. That's because everyone who plays Little League baseball is a winner!
Old 01-09-2015, 02:01 PM   #248
Davin
Obsessed Member

Awe, poor Francis. You keep up looking stupid.

Old 01-09-2015, 02:38 PM   #249
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
Clearly, backward stories about princes and princesses come from those nations who actually have princes and princesses. Unless you missed that class in comparative government, that includes your country and excludes mine.
Does that mean stories about superheroes come from countries who actually have superheroes?
What about kangaroos? Do all stories about kangaroos come from Australia?
Does that mean all the dinosaur stories came from countries with dinosaurs?

I'm just curious where this 'you can only write about them if you have them' mentality came from, and if it only applies to royalty or to things in general.

Is it because you think people back then never mingled or travelled or had heard of concepts beyond what what happening in their own backyard?

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 04:20 PM   #250
Francis

Quote:
Michael wrote View Post
Does that mean stories about superheroes come from countries who actually have superheroes?

I'm just curious where this 'you can only write about them if you have them' mentality came from, and if it only applies to royalty or to things in general.

Is it because you think people back then never mingled or travelled or had heard of concepts beyond what what happening in their own backyard?
If I want to refer to superheroes, kangaroos or midget kings you will know because I will use the actual words. As a future guide, check the actual words a person uses before going off extrapolating out to cartoon characters.
Old 01-09-2015, 05:20 PM   #251
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Michael wrote View Post

Francis IS Shitlord 1! He is granted special rights.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 11:37 PM   #252
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
If I want to refer to superheroes, kangaroos or midget kings you will know because I will use the actual words. As a future guide, check the actual words a person uses before going off extrapolating out to cartoon characters.
You didn't address a single thing I wrote then. i'll give you another chance.

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 06:30 AM   #253
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Francis, do adherents of the Theism Religion all celebrate Christmas at the same time?

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 07:05 AM   #254
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
But you go ahead and continue, in your imaginary world, to declare yourself a conqueror. You know, one of the best indicators of a person's stupidity is the number of times he claims OTHER people are stupid. Similarly, one of the best indicators that a person lost a challenge is the number of times he declares the other vanquished. You are up there on both of these.
The irony of this peanut-butter-and-jelly-flavored lack of self-awareness is thick and juicy enough to spread on a blueberry muffin, and eat it in awe of Francis' utter effrontery to the very foundation of rational discourse. Holy dog shit! This guy needs some serious medical attention!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 07:45 PM   #255
Francis

Quote:
Michael wrote View Post
You didn't address a single thing I wrote then. i'll give you another chance.

I am not going to constantly deny making statements you falsely and dishonestly attribute to me. Go ask that of someone who has actually made that statement