Old 07-05-2014, 09:51 PM   #1276
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
He puts the goat in goatse.

Do you guys all do drugs or what? Surely you must to post such mundane BS.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 04:42 AM   #1277
ghoulslime
I Live Here

JJ, do you eat the flesh of your god? If Jesus wanted to put his love in your mouth, would you succumb?

GS

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 06:40 AM   #1278
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post

JJ
JJ is this posting really by you?

http://gbatemp.net/threads/help-froz...my-arse.59407/

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 11:12 AM   #1279
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

[quote=Sinfidel;678956]JJ is this posting really by you?

No.
Old 07-07-2014, 10:02 AM   #1280
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:

JJ
So JJ, were you hobnobbing on the golf course with the ER doctors, or just caddying for them, when you overheard a conversation about frozen assets, and confused it with the frankfurter fantasy you were having at the moment?

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 07-07-2014, 10:33 AM   #1281
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
So JJ, were you hobnobbing on the golf course with the ER doctors, or just caddying for them, when you overheard a conversation about frozen assets, and confused it with the frankfurter fantasy you were having at the moment?

Bahahahahaha! More like frozen asses.

JJ
Old 07-09-2014, 11:05 PM   #1282
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Ghoul:

What the fuck? Why do you have 19,000+ posts here? Don't you have anything else to do? Why were you talking about Burger King? Is that where you work making special sauce?

Go play some golf, get laid and have some fun. Free advice from JJ.

I hope you're not self stimulating with frozen hot dogs and jerking off while you post you sick SOB ghoul.

JJ
Old 07-10-2014, 04:37 AM   #1283
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

What happens when the hot dog thaws out? Do you refreeze and use again? Or do you then boil them up to eat once thawed and soft? Do you discard and simply freeze another for anal pleasure? This thread has so much to offer, on a really interesting subject. Plenty will learn from these pages.

A theist is just an atheist with a space in it.
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 08:24 AM   #1284
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Ghoul:

What the fuck? [....]

I hope you're not self stimulating with frozen hot dogs and jerking off while you post you sick SOB ghoul.

JJ
But, but....We thought you were here looking for a soul mate who shared your erotic fantasies.

Old 07-10-2014, 12:57 PM   #1285
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ILOVEJESUS wrote View Post
What happens when the hot dog thaws out? Do you refreeze and use again? Or do you then boil them up to eat once thawed and soft? Do you discard and simply freeze another for anal pleasure? This thread has so much to offer, on a really interesting subject. Plenty will learn from these pages.

I put the hod dogs ons the grill and go Fuck the wife! You'll have to ask some faggots who stick things up their ass for advice like that.

JJ
Old 07-11-2014, 12:08 PM   #1286
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I put the hod dogs ons the grill and go Fuck the wife!

JJ

Given how quickly hot dogs cook on a BBQ, obviously your wife doesn't get much of a fuck.

Remember, one of the ingredients in wienies is pig anus (packing houses utilise everything but the squeal).
Or, do you use halal/kosher varieties that only contain non-pork anuses?

WE know that gold and diamond mines perform body cavity searches on employees to combat smuggling. Do wiener factories do the same?

Old 07-11-2014, 05:20 PM   #1287
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Given how quickly hot dogs cook on a BBQ, obviously your wife doesn't get much of a fuck.

Remember, one of the ingredients in wienies is pig anus (packing houses utilise everything but the squeal).
Or, do you use halal/kosher varieties that only contain non-pork anuses?

WE know that gold and diamond mines perform body cavity searches on employees to combat smuggling. Do wiener factories do the same?
Ask Ghoul....he probably works in a wiener factory after he is done making special sauce for Burger King.

Ghoul, what say you?

My wife likes any Fuck she can get from me. Love her like crazy she's my lifetime sweetheart.

JJ
Old 07-11-2014, 06:26 PM   #1288
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Love her like crazy she's my lifetime sweetheart.

JJ

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 06:32 PM   #1289
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Ask Ghoul....he probably works in a wiener factory after he is done making special sauce for Burger King.

Ghoul, what say you?

My wife likes any Fuck she can get from me. Love her like crazy she's my lifetime sweetheart.

JJ
Am I to understand that you want me to fuck your wife? You’d have to scrub her festering snatch out with some industrial-strength toilet bowel cleaner before I would hit it. I suppose that is a solid, “maybe”.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 10:46 PM   #1290
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
. Love her like crazy she's my lifetime sweetheart.

JJ
Found a photo of JJ's wife on an Internet dating site -

If JJ ever develops an allergy to vinyl, his marital bliss will come to a sad end. But then, there's always frozen frankfurters....