Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2011, 10:40 AM   #12
justthetruth

Come on Gould, name calling is for little children, not free thinking adults. It limits your credit skills for open debate. This is an open forum where believers and unbelievers alike are suppose to have the freedom to express their opinions on what they believe or what they don't believe. I have studied science all my life and it is not my god. I live in a created reality and how can that be disputed. There are only two possible answers for its existence. It was created, or it came into existence of itself. I have spent volumes of time trying to understand this fact alone. There are many religions, but there is only one truth concerning reality. I am still waiting for the definitive answer of how the universe came into being apart for the Bible declaration: "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." If God truly did it, give him his just due. If he did not as you say, please explain to me how it really happened. If you can not I will stick with my own personal opinion. Yea I have one too.