Old 12-26-2011, 12:02 AM   #391
misanthrope
New Member!

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
Me Donald *thumping chest*....I draw attention. I don't know, I just have a gift for getting under people's skin....me Donald *thump, thump, thump*...I am a son of God through the blood of Jesus Christ....blah blah blah...
If I may paraphrase you so that I am certain I understand you...

As a "son of God through the blood," is it fair to say that you, as a zygote, embryo, fetus and then infant, were fertilized and then born (i.e., created) as a sinful creature? All goo goos and gaa gaas aside, an innocent baby you were never? For that matter, all infants born into this world are as scum of the earth that are not worth the dust on the bottom of Jesus' sandals, unless and until they wash their poopy little bottoms in the proverbial blood?

And since this Jesus character is no longer around and thereby not in the flesh, you washed yourself in something like, oh I don't know, True Blood, maybe? And because of that blood bath, you can now consume his Saltine cracker flesh?

Oh yes, before I forget, when you got the blood and became exalted, you felt that the scum you were born as was washed Downy clean, and that any crimes you may have committed as a fetus/infant or may commit now and into the future are all okay because the smell of them is hidden by the blood of his once thorny flesh you now wear?

Standing ovation, man, standing ovation. No, really, I mean it, good stuff. Not sure I could improve upon it. Anybody?

Abstinence makes the church grow fondlers.
misanthrope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 12:16 AM   #392
misanthrope
New Member!

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post

Fracking hilarious!

Old 12-26-2011, 01:40 AM   #393
misanthrope
New Member!

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
No way, Smelly (regarding me fucking off). You're my touchstone. I'm going to use you to the fullest.

See! God even has a purpose for what you always thought was a completely useless life of suffering. He uses you for me! Doesn't that make you happy?
Ah yes, so you admit your silly little notions of a skygod include tremendous defects of character such that it indulges in capricious pettiness, pitting people against one another, using them in its grand scheme of who-the-fuck-knows-what, and commits them to a life of meaningful suffering as part of its many uses.

See how silly you sound when you're played back to yourself?

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
Your life actually has some meaning in the grand scheme of things. I mean, you're still going to burn in hell, probably fairly soon if that profile pic is you, but you actually matter in the universe--because I matter to God. Funny how that works, huh? Whodathunkit?
But wait! There's more! Now we see that smelly, aside from burning for an eternity for biblegod's entertainment and delight, was put here on earth and in this forum, as an atheist, so that you, Ego, could favorably compare yourself in your own mind AND proselytize to an evildoer, this time for you and your biblegod's twisted pleasures.

Yeah, keep this shit up, really, I'm becoming more convinced of the veracity of your claims by the second.

Old 12-26-2011, 02:05 AM   #394
misanthrope
New Member!

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
No way. Ban me if you want me to leave.

Did you know that Satan was always a tool of God? Always. I wonder what happened to you? I wonder what that moment was when you became a bitch of Satan's. I wish I could have been there to watch it. Whatever it was. To watch God give you over. And I don't mean that sadistically. I really would like to know how it happens. I'd like to study you. I mean, you would admit, right, that you are a cautionary tale. Right?
Again, you admit the most uncomely attributes of the deity you glorify.

What's hysterical is that you actually think plucking fairy tales from the bible and hurling them across the bow somehow insinuates a ghastly slur against Smelly, as if all of us here are gasping in shock at the implications of what you're saying.

Old 12-26-2011, 06:15 AM   #395
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Hi Misanthrope,
I don't think you'll receive the dubious pleasure of a reply from E-Bore.

You see the mighty warrior crusader Egor has got all sooky and cried like a baby for the third time here on this forum. He seems to throw a tantrum every time he can't answer difficult questions or realises how pitifully lame his own responses are getting. What's more, besides a lot of grandstanding he has yet to engage in any real debate here or in any other forums I've seen. It's a good thing Egor wasn't a 12th century crusader, if he cut his finger on his own sword he would have cried and run home to mummy.

Egor is also very selective about what he responds to and since you have made good arguments and pointed out many contradictions, you should expect him to ignore this stuff. I just thought I'd warn you in case you are expecting some sort of honorable debate with Egor the blubbering bubby baby.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 10:19 AM   #396
misanthrope
New Member!

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Hi Misanthrope,

You see the mighty warrior crusader Egor has got all sooky and cried like a baby for the third time here on this forum. He seems to throw a tantrum every time he can't answer difficult questions or realises how pitifully lame his own responses are getting. What's more, besides a lot of grandstanding he has yet to engage in any real debate here or in any other forums I've seen. It's a good thing Egor wasn't a 12th century crusader, if he cut his finger on his own sword he would have cried and run home to mummy.

Egor is also very selective about what he responds to and since you have made good arguments and pointed out many contradictions, you should expect him to ignore this stuff. I just thought I'd warn you in case you are expecting some sort of honorable debate with Egor the blubbering bubby baby.
I figured as much, but I imagine he'll be reading in. I know his sort, can't stay away.

Speaking of which, you, Ego, wouldn't happen to be the long lost Pastor Jeff of ICQ fame, would ya? It's so hard to tell when you all look and sound exactly the same on paper.

Old 12-27-2011, 04:40 AM   #397
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Hi Misanthrope,

That is why I have him pegged as a troll and maybe even a smelly one.
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 08:37 AM   #398
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
ILOVEJESUS wrote View Post
That is why I have him pegged as a troll and maybe even a smelly one.
Egor is much like a minor itch in a dirty butt crack. He is hardly worth scratching at for fear of getting a really stinky finger.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 09:18 AM   #399
5thHarry
New Member!

Funny how as a Christian you are so different from the man you worship.

Nice to see you're still spouting shit Egor, you need locking up and psychological help.
5thHarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 11:19 AM   #400
psychodiva
I Live Here

ah but the 'man' he worships was not far from being like him

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 11:56 AM   #401
West491
Obsessed Member

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post
ah but the 'man' he worships was not far from being like him
QFT
West491 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 09:31 AM   #402
znk666
New Member!

Oh goddammit Egor.
Why must you infiltrate every atheist forum?
This guy was already banned from 3.
Yet,he hasn't learned anything.
Can't miss his exemplary posts such as these: http://thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...s-Proof-of-God

In individuals, insanity is rare.But in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.
Friedrich Nietzsche
znk666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 11:47 AM   #403
nkb
He who walks among the theists

Well, this is a real shocker! Egor is getting his ass handed to him on other forums as well, and also does a splendid rendition of the Black Knight.

Shocked, I tell ya!

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 12:04 PM   #404
psychodiva
I Live Here

LOL they generally end up here tho don't they- where they get all fussed and frustrated cos we won't ban them ? We love em here- chew toys have been a bit sparse lately

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 12:40 PM   #405
znk666
New Member!

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post
LOL they generally end up here tho don't they- where they get all fussed and frustrated cos we won't ban them ? We love em here- chew toys have been a bit sparse lately
"Arguing with a theist is like playing Chess with a pigeon. It will knock down all the pieces, crap on the board, and then fly back to it's flock proclaiming victory."

I used this quote because i believe i saw his blog where he rants how ''ignorant'' we are and how instead of ''reasoning and arguing''with him we just ''insult him''

In individuals, insanity is rare.But in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.
Friedrich Nietzsche
znk666 is offline   Reply With Quote