Old 10-07-2017, 09:46 AM   #1
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Mind Control God Level

It's been a while since I last posted so I hope I haven't lost my touch and that the content here is all still as relevant as it always has been.

So I became aware of a news story the other day relating to the Philippines; a beautiful and interesting (if despotically run) country that is rife with deeply entrenched christ-babbling (and a sprinkling of jislamic mouth breathers for good measure).

They also have a fascinating ancient folklore that has become demonised by generations of christ-abuse (everything not from the invading, raping and pillaging good Spanish catlicks was of course evil).

This has led to a weird duality there as well as some of the most nakedly manipulative fear mongering human beings can produce:

https://coconuts.co/manila/news/fili...anic-rosaries/

Why in the fuck would a subversive so-called satanic cult actually go to the trouble of advertising their satanic subversiveness with symbols that everyone identifies with satanic cults?! Surely following this line of primitive thinking a simple "curse" should be enough right?...No symbols required...unless they're like a sort of power-up multiplier...I mean these crucifixes are tiny things...But I digress.

This is pure mind control of the powerful (and of course corrupt https://coconuts.co/manila/news/fili...anic-rosaries/) Cat-lick Bishop's Conference of the Philippines.

How better to scaremonger your submissive mind-controlled slaves than to utterly manufacture a bogus story that is obvious to all except the critical unbeliever.

Cunts.

Invisibility and nothingness look an awful lot alike.
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 07:47 PM   #2
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

I bet they've got a nice fresh supply of new untainted rosaries going for about fifty bucks each.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 10:13 AM   #3
Davin
Obsessed Member

Fear mongering over supposed Satan worshipers worked in the US for a few decades at a time more than once. Last time was around the 70s and 80s when a bunch of people thought that there were baby killing Satanic cults, despite one shred of reliable evidence.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote