Old 12-24-2017, 01:03 PM   #2566
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post

May the souls of these unfortunate children be held and loved by our Savior Jesus Christ in heaven.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 02:22 PM   #2567
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
The Judge wrote View Post
Oh how original. It rhymes so it must be true

Simpleton.

Now Andy666 you can't have it both ways: You cannot on the one hand say homosexuality is an abomination and then say that thinking about women instead is not sinful.

You clearly have not read the whole of your buybull. I must inform you that you advocating going against Matthew 5:28, "But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart."

Also since you care so much about silly things like where an adult penis goes in another consenting adult, you must also care about the following which are also mandated by your buybull:

1.) Do not mix your crops or wear clothes made with mixed threads:
Lev 19:19 "...Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee."

2.) Do not eat shrimp:
Lev 9:12, "Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you."

3.) Abaondon all uncircumcised boys:
Gen 17:14, " And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant."

If you are male or have a son and you / he are uncircumcised then your "god" thinks you do not deserve the psychosocial support of your family and community. How ever cuntish this is, you must obey since it's "gawd" saying it.

If you have ever eaten shrimp then you have acted in an abominable way; effectively you have acted the same as any practicing homosexual (the wording of abomination is equal to both cases in the buybull therefore the disdain form both acts is equal).

If you have ever worn a polyester shirt, does that mean that you're going to hell?

These are serious questions that any buybull-reading christ-puncher must answer if they are to listened to at all with regard to them singling out homosexuality as the only "abominable" thing in the buybull.

So how about it Andy666? What are your answers to these questions, or have you just never actually read the fucking buybull?
Judge,

You need to read the New Testament; you are missing half of the Bible that completes picture. Perhaps it could be a productive goal for you this year of 2018.
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 02:32 PM   #2568
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
The babble is a pile of shit.

Homosexual sex is fine.

Oh, and fuck off
Doing another guy in the ass or girl on girl sex is absolutely not acceptable and Bible condemns it.

It's a disordered problem and there is no gay gene anyway. Two men or two women cannot procreate and have children without artificial means. That's the command of God "Be fruitful and multiply."

The Bible speaks of no such thing as artificial sex: surrogates, test tubes etc.
Be fruitful and multiply says God. Homosexuals cannot do this.

Homosexuals are called to celibacy as are non married women and men.

JJ
Old 12-24-2017, 03:39 PM   #2569
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Well, it looks like Anal Mary disapproves of taking it in the dirtbox!
Whatever happened to the 'obey' part of wedlock?!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 05:58 PM   #2570
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Judge,

You need to read the New Testament; you are missing half of the Bible that completes picture. Perhaps it could be a productive goal for you this year of 2018.
I have. I especially like the parts that validate everything in the old testament:
Matthew 5:18 "For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished."

Luke 24:44 "Then he said to them, “These are my words that I spoke to you while I was still with you, that everything written about me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled.”

Matthew 24:35 "Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away."

...To name but a few.

Besides I've already quoted from Matthew previously. Clearly you pay about add much attention to my posts you do to you own "holy" book.

Invisibility and nothingness look an awful lot alike.
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 07:47 PM   #2571
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Judge,

Jesus is the fulfillment of all. You missed the point. He is the savior and forgives sins and provides everlasting life. By his cross and resurrection has set us free. He is the savior of the World.

JJ
Old 12-24-2017, 07:50 PM   #2572
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Anyone that demands a female spouse to "take it in the dirtbox" is not a Christian spouse and no one that is a Bible based Christian would ask/demand anything as such.

JJ
Old 12-25-2017, 01:57 AM   #2573
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Judge,

Jesus is the fulfillment of all. You missed the point. He is the savior and forgives sins and provides everlasting life. By his cross and resurrection has set us free. He is the savior of the World.

JJ
I did what you suggested and rechecked that new testament thing and kept finding stuff that says you're wrong :

Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Old 12-25-2017, 02:11 AM   #2574
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Andrew,

Merry Christmas to you and yours. Enjoy the day,
and God bless.

JJ
Old 12-25-2017, 02:16 AM   #2575
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I did what you suggested and rechecked that new testament thing and kept finding stuff that says you're wrong :

Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."
May the Holy Spirit open your heart and mind to Christ Jesus. You are missing the entire point of the New Testament. Perhaps now is not the time for the understanding to be yours.

Merry Christmas Judge in whatever way you celebrate and if you do not ,have a good day.

JJ
Old 12-25-2017, 02:17 AM   #2576
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:

May the Holy Spirit open your heart and mind to Christ Jesus. You are missing the entire point of the New Testament. Perhaps now is not the time for the understanding to be yours.

Merry Christmas Judge in whatever way you celebrate and if (Perhaps you are Jewish?) you do not ,have a good day.

JJ
Old 12-25-2017, 04:36 AM   #2577
The Judge
Obsessed Member

I appreciate the sentiment but I understand the buybull and other holy texts for other magical beliefs systems / religions so well that I am able to see the for what they truly are.

I left catholicism for many reasons. I deny amongst other things, the holy spirit. According to Luke 12:10 I cannot and will not be forgiven. Nor would I want to be by a needy and capricious tyrant. However since it is far more likely that there is/are no god/s, the point is moot.

You can keep on with what I'm sure you believe are nice thoughts but it will never happen.
My heart, my mind are stronger and my morals are superior to those of your "god" because I actively try to alleviate suffering that your "god" is happy to inflict....orrr... As I said what's more likely is that there is god at all.

Happy holidays to one and all.

Old 12-25-2017, 06:02 AM   #2578
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Judge,

Catholicism teaches many errors: Doing enough good works to earn heaven is not supported in the Bible (Justification by Grace through Faith is.) Idolatry of Mary and Saints is also prohibited. Confession to a priest needed for forgiveness lest you die in mortal sin and end up in hell the whole mortal/venial sin concept, purgatory, praying for the dead, and indulgences to name a few.

The ole' joke goes the biggest denominations is ex-Catholics. Never say never though Judge for people cross both ways. I know two atheists who are now Christians, and of course several who have given up a belief in God all together and are now atheist.

I profess my faith as a Baptist and we can just agree to disagree.

Anyway, Happy Holidays to you as well which may be more appropriate than Christmas wishes given your theological thoughts.

JJ
Old 12-26-2017, 03:32 AM   #2579
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Happy everything.

Now piss off until next year.
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 09:53 AM   #2580
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
The thrust of this suggestion penetrates too close to home for JJ. He is the bonafide offspring of a drunken sailor who dumped a seaman's enterprise in the bum chocolate factory of a retarded farm girl. JJ is a real asshole baby. It sort of makes you want to tried him with more respect, doesn't it?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote