Old 11-27-2008, 04:53 PM   #31
ricardocoav
Obsessed Member

Quote:
BOF wrote View Post
@ ricardo

Perhaps the definitive book [in the C20th] on precognition and dreams is J W Dunne's "An Experiment with Time". He supports your position.

Needless to say,he DOES have his critics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Experiment_with_Time
That is very interesting. It proves in a way that you just can't put some dreams aside, because they can come true.
ricardocoav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:55 PM   #32
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

Ricardo, I am convinced by your compelling evidence. What should I do now?

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:58 PM   #33
ricardocoav
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
My real name is Daniel. I was born on December 16th, 1960. You had your "dream" at roughly the same time that I was born. You don't have any supernatural conclusions to draw from these facts?
The important thing here is just to wait it out and see what happens. Only then can you come to some specific conclucions. This is probably the first time in our lives that we can have proof of things to come and be witnesses of these coming events.
Old 11-27-2008, 05:00 PM   #34
ricardocoav
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Humanity also has the power to lead successive generations into delusion, or to pursue the noble path of truth. Abandon your lies, blood drinker! Why do you fear truth?

What I believe IS true. Otherwise, I would not believe it. I rejoice daily for the wonderful life which is mine, the only life I will ever have. My happiness is not contingent on the outcome of some nitwit’s dreams.
Save you post in a safe place, so that if it doesn't come true you can show it to all mankind with a certain honor.
Old 11-27-2008, 05:05 PM   #35
ricardocoav
Obsessed Member

Quote:
And Jesus will come flying down out of heaven with the Great Pumpkin and the Leprechauns, and bring sugarplums and candy canes to all the good girls and boys! The big question is, will Jesus show us his holy cock? I would not mock his holy cock, but I would not suck it hard as rock.

Ricardo, do you believe that Joseph Smith was a true prophet of god? Are you ready to accept the commandments of Ganesha, Shiva, Krishna, Durga, Kali, Lakshmi, Saraswati, Jagannath, and Hunuman? If not, why? Aren’t you afraid that they will be angry at you for disobeying their commandments?
There is only one truth, the one that you can see and the ones you want to believe.
Old 11-27-2008, 05:56 PM   #36
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

Help me, Ricardo. What should I do?

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 06:29 PM   #37
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
ricardocoav wrote View Post
Stupidity is what you can prove as being stupid, like putting yourself at risk knowing that you can get hurt. Stupid is too big a word if you cannot prove it. You can prove stupidity after the facts, not before.
The stupidity of this quote is self-evident. Let me check my clock…yup…it’s a half past 2008 now, buddy! 1960 is way….way…way a long time ago. The facts that you’ve so generously supplied thus far have something to do with you experiencing marvelous premonitions of grand tragedy with some divine intention to assist the welfare of mankind. This is sufficient information to safely conclude that you are about three more misfiring neurons away from belonging in a rubber room with an extra large diaper.

Have you been introduced to Sevens?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 06:33 PM   #38
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
The important thing here is just to wait it out and see what happens. Only then can you come to some specific conclucions. This is probably the first time in our lives that we can have proof of things to come and be witnesses of these coming events.
The important thing here is to realize that there is no cause and effect between your delirious visions, planes crashing, blind men getting restoration of their sight, and leprechauns dancing jigs and drinking ale on moonbeams. The only coming event is our certain demise as mortals. We have the peace of oblivion to look forward to. Sorry, Ricardo, but there is no Santa.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 11-27-2008, 06:37 PM   #39
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Save you post in a safe place, so that if it doesn't come true you can show it to all mankind with a certain honor.
What is the measure of my victory in conquering an ignoramus in intellectual battle? You are nothing, Ricardo. Nothing! There is no godly plan to use you as a minister of righteousness. You are a leaf on a tree, soon to be blown away by the winds of eternity. You are insignificant. Your pitiful whining is equally insignificant.

Old 11-27-2008, 06:39 PM   #40
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
There is only one truth, the one that you can see and the ones you want to believe.
If there is the truth that you can see and the ones that you want to believe, wouldn’t that be more than one truth?

You must be using Christian mathematics. 2+2=6

Old 11-27-2008, 06:40 PM   #41
ubs
I Live Here

Quote:
The only coming event is our certain demise as mortals. We have the peace of oblivion to look forward to. Sorry, Ricardo, but there is no Santa.
God loves you GS. She loves you like you've never been loved before.

Never give a zombie girl a piggy back ride.
ubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 06:41 PM   #42
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Ricardo, I asked you some questions. Surely you will not be so impolite as to ignore them.

Ricardo, do you believe that Joseph Smith was a true prophet of god? Are you ready to accept the commandments of Ganesha, Shiva, Krishna, Durga, Kali, Lakshmi, Saraswati, Jagannath, and Hunuman? If not, why? Aren’t you afraid that they will be angry at you for disobeying their commandments?

Old 11-27-2008, 06:42 PM   #43
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
ubs wrote View Post
God loves you GS. She loves you like you've never been loved before.
Me thinks she has not seen the many ways that I have been loved!

Old 11-27-2008, 06:44 PM   #44
ghoulslime
I Live Here

By the way, Ricardo, welcome to our forum! It gets really boring around here without people of your inclination.

Old 11-27-2008, 06:55 PM   #45
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Ricardo, I asked you some other important questions, but you completely ignored them.

My real name is Daniel. I was born on December 16th, 1960. You had your "dream" at roughly the same time that I was born.

I’m not kidding. This is fact. I swear it.

You are now talking to me 48 years after the fact, claiming that we are on the verge of some monumental occurrence. You don't have any supernatural conclusions to draw from these facts?

Isn’t it more than coincidence?

P.S. I once had a chicken named Ricardo, that I saved from a garbage dumpster and raised as a pet. Coincidence?