Old 09-09-2011, 06:21 AM   #241
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Quarantine first. See if we can cure the rabies there lol.
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 06:32 AM   #242
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Done - krap now dumped in this one poo pile.
Anything he posts outside of this thread will be deleted.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 07:00 AM   #243
Irreligious
I Live Here

I love the thread title.

Clever alliteration and poo references. What's not to love, right?

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Irreligious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 09:02 AM   #244
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

I'm such a retard. I'd set this playpen up at the beginning of August - then forgot all about it.
Just shows how much attention I pay to cretinous creationist claptrap!

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 09-09-2011, 11:22 AM   #245
Pahu

Fully-Developed Organs 2

Huge Organ

[From “In the Beginning” by Walt Brown]

Edited By Professor Chaos - Fixed Link

Last edited by Smellyoldgit; 09-09-2011 at 01:57 PM.
Old 09-09-2011, 04:31 PM   #246
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Pahu wrote View Post

Fully-Developed Organs

My mother sucks on many fully-developed and aroused organs on a daily basis. She also plays the organ during our weekend creepy zombie death cult meetings. Afterwards, she sucks on many fully-developed and aroused organs.

Such a fervent commitment to her belief!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 06:05 PM   #247
Brick

Checkmate

"I knew, of course, that some modern whales have a pair of bones embedded in their tissues, each of which strengthens the pelvic wall and acts as an organ anchor. ... Whales could be born with a little extra lump of bone which evolutionists therefore insisted was a throwback corresponding to a second limb bone.

However, the spectacle of a whale being hauled out of the ocean with an actual leg hanging down from its side was a totally different issue. I don't remember my exact response, but I indicated that, if true, this would be a serious challenge to explain on the basis of a creation model." (Wieland 1998)
- Carl Wieland
Young earth creationist,
CEO, Answers in Genesis - Australia,
Joint CEO, Answers in Genesis International,
Editor, Creation magazine

And talkorigins frags another creationist.
Brick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:13 AM   #248
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

The Pu Pu Platter Thread seems like an appropriate place to post shit pix (something we never get to do in other threadz!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 09:42 AM   #249
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

I have a hoodie - I will try that.
I'm just unsure if I could force a large sausage beyond normal gagging range ....

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 09-13-2011, 12:36 PM   #250
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Retarded shit for brains poohoo is displaying his black hole density by cuntinuing to start his cut 'n pasta bullshit threads. I do hope his fan club don't object to them having been deleted.
D'ya think the thick fucker will realise this is the only litter tray he's allowed to shit in?

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 09-13-2011, 01:04 PM   #251
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 11:44 PM   #252
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Nah, the thick idiot still keeps missing the tray.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 09-14-2011, 01:51 AM   #253
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Bbbbut they are such thick and wholesome turds of intelligence. How can we live without their musty and most certainly nutty chewy centres?
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 07:59 AM   #254
constancewainwright
New Member!

This thread is hilarious.
constancewainwright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 10:26 AM   #255
Pahu
Banned

Science Disproves Evolution

Figure 16: Male and Female Birds. Even evolutionists admit that evolution seems incompatible with sexual reproduction. For example, how could organisms evolve to the point where they could reproduce before they could reproduce?

If sexual reproduction in plants, animals, and humans is a result of evolutionary sequences, an unbelievable series of chance events must have occurred at each stage.
a. The amazingly complex, radically different, yet complementary reproductive systems of the male and female must have completely and independently evolved at each stage about the same time and place. Just a slight incompleteness in only one of the two at any stage would make both reproductive systems useless, and the organism would become extinct.

b. The physical, chemical, and emotional systems of the male and female would also need to be compatible.a

c. The millions of complex products of a male reproductive system (pollen or sperm) must have an affinity for and a mechanical, chemical,b and electricalc compatibility with the eggs of the female reproductive system.

d. The many intricate processes occurring at the molecular level inside the fertilized egg would have to work with fantastic precision—processes that scientists can describe only in a general sense.d

e. The environment of this fertilized egg, from conception through adulthood and until it also reproduced with another sexually capable adult (who also “accidentally” evolved), would have to be tightly controlled.

f. This remarkable string of “accidents” must have been repeated for millions of species.

Either this series of incredible and complementary events happened by random, evolutionary processes, or sexual reproduction was designed by intelligence.
Furthermore, if sexual reproduction evolved even once, the steps by which an embryo becomes either a male or female should be similar for all animals. Actually, these steps vary among animals.e

Evolution theory predicts nature would select asexual rather than sexual reproduction.f But if asexual reproduction (splitting an organism into two identical organisms) evolved before sexual reproduction, how did complex sexual diversity arise—or survive?

If life evolved, why would any form of life live long beyond its reproductive age, when beneficial changes cannot be passed on? All the energy expended, supposedly over millions of years, to allow organisms to live beyond reproductive age would be a waste. For example, Why do human females live past menopause? If there is no potential for reproduction, then according to evolution, there is no evolutionary reason to exist.

Finally, to produce the first life form would be one miracle. But for natural processes to produce life that could reproduce itself would be a miracle on top of a miracle.g

a . In humans and in all mammals, a mother’s immune system, contrary to its normal function, must learn not to attack her unborn baby—half of whom is a “foreign body” from the father. If these immune systems functioned “properly,” mammals—including each of us—would not exist.

The mysterious lack of rejection of the fetus has puzzled generations of reproductive immunologists and no comprehensive explanation has yet emerged. [Charles A. Janeway Jr. et al., Immuno Biology (London: Current Biology Limited, 1997), p. 12:24.]

b . N. W. Pixie, “Boring Sperm,” Nature, Vol. 351, 27 June 1991, p. 704.

c . Meredith Gould and Jose Luis Stephano, “Electrical Responses of Eggs to Acrosomal Protein Similar to Those Induced by Sperm,” Science, Vol. 235, 27 March 1987, pp. 1654–1656.

u “When egg meets sperm in mammals, zinc sparks fly. ... [They] are needed to stimulate the transition from egg to embryo.” Ashley Yeager, “Images Reveal Secrets of Zinc Sparks,” Science News, Vol. 187, 10 January 2015, p. 14.

d . For example, how could meiosis evolve?

e . “But the sex-determination genes in the fruit fly and the nematode are completely unrelated to each other, let alone to those in mammals.” Jean Marx, “Tracing How the Sexes Develop,” Science, Vol. 269, 29 September 1955, p. 1822.

f . “This book is written from a conviction that the prevalence of sexual reproduction in higher plants and animals is inconsistent with current evolutionary theory.” George C. Williams, Sex and Evolution (Princeton, New Jersey: Princeton University Press, 1975), p. v.

u “So why is there sex? We do not have a compelling answer to the question. Despite some ingenious suggestions by orthodox Darwinians (notably G. C. Williams, 1975; John Maynard Smith, 1978), there is no convincing Darwinian history for the emergence of sexual reproduction. However, evolutionary theorists believe that the problem will be solved without abandoning the main Darwinian insights—just as early nineteenth-century astronomers believed that the problem of the motion of Uranus could be overcome without major modification of Newton’s celestial mechanics.” Philip Kitcher, Abusing Science: The Case Against Creationism (Cambridge, Massachusetts: The MIT Press, 1982), p. 54.

u “The evolution of sex is one of the major unsolved problems of biology. Even those with enough hubris to publish on the topic often freely admit that they have little idea of how sex originated or is maintained. It is enough to give heart to creationists.” Michael Rose, “Slap and Tickle in the Primeval Soup,” New Scientist, Vol. 112, 30 October 1986, p. 55.

u “Indeed, the persistence of sex is one of the fundamental mysteries in evolutionary biology today.” Gina Maranto and Shannon Brownlee, “Why Sex?” Discover, February 1984, p. 24.

u “Sex is something of an embarrassment to evolutionary biologists. Textbooks understandably skirt the issue, keeping it a closely guarded secret.” Kathleen McAuliffe, “Why We Have Sex,” Omni, December 1983, p. 18.

u “From an evolutionary viewpoint the sex differentiation is impossible to understand, as well as the structural sexual differences between the systematic categories which are sometimes immense. We know that intersexes [organisms that are partly male and partly female] within a species must be sterile. How is it, then, possible to imagine bridges between two amazingly different structural types?” Nilsson, p. 1225.

u “One idea those attending the sex symposium seemed to agree on is that no one knows why sex persists.” [According to evolution, it should not.] Gardiner Morse, “Why Is Sex?” Science News, Vol. 126, 8 September 1984, p. 155.

g . “In the discipline of developmental biology, creationist and mechanist concur except on just one point—a work of art, a machine or a body which can reproduce itself cannot first make itself.” Pitman, p. 135.

http://www.creationscience.com/onlin...html#wp5214829
Pahu is offline   Reply With Quote