Old 08-28-2006, 02:33 PM   #46
Choobus
I Live Here

Andy, or dick as you should really be known, it would seem that when you were a little boy you were assraped by a priest and then by captain canard, and that this has had a very profound impact on you to this day.

You have eleimated all doubt as to your worthiness as a shitlord. Take a hint from the other shitlords asnd fuck off so you can rest on your laurels. It's much better to leave while you're at the top of your game.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 02:33 PM   #47
FishFace

Quote:
AndyHolland wrote
Quote:
myst7426 wrote
Andy, have you completed high school? Have you completed a Bachelor's degree? Master's degree? You lack an understanding of basic fundamental tenets of biology and chemistry (which are usually taught in high school).
Edison was a grammar school dropout.
Westinghouse a first semester college dropout.
Orville and Wilber Wright were bicycle mechanics.
And you are a dumbass.

You think the fact that some other clever people didn't do any work makes you more clever? We can tell by your words that you are dumb, or at least, that you are pretending to be dumb.

Quote:
Open you eyes - 3000 abortions/day in Amerika. But if its just a lump of tissue and part of a woman's body (never mind DNA), who cares?
Every day, more of you dies than a single zygote. A zygote is a ball of cells. It cannot think or move. The only possible debate about abortion is when it is legal. There is a possible case for saying that after a baby can survive on its own outside the womb, it shouldn't be aborted, but that's it. If you think a ball of cells less then a centimetre across has any more right to live than my stomach lining, or my blood cells, or my skin, then you're retarded. If something that big landed on you, I'm betting you wouldn't hesitate to mash the thing. It has no rights at all.
Old 08-28-2006, 02:37 PM   #48
TheistMan

Andy,

You do not go to a barber to prepare your dinner, nor do you go to a chef to cut your hair right?

So why do you get evolution lessons from a pastor? How is a pastor qualified to talk about science.
Old 08-28-2006, 02:46 PM   #49
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
AndyHolland wrote
Actually, the Wrights won the lawsuit against Curtiss!!!!! Wing warping and control surfaces were covered by their patent - an airleron is a method of wing warping.

Westinghouse averaged a patent every 3 weeks for 40 years. He died with the plans for the first electric wheelchair in his hands.

And of Edison - OK, turn off the knobs, breakers, fuses, step up down transformers, switches, dynamos, insulators and the incadenscent light bulb. Forget about the microphone, recorded sound, moving pictures.....

Come on - you have to be kidding!!!!

And Henry Ford - auto mechanic. And the real McCoy - railroad coupler.

Do your homework!

andy holland
sinner
Argh, I deleted my post... so here, I'll summarize.

The function of an aileron is completely different from wing-warping. One creates a differential in lift by altering the shape of the wing, the other creates a differential in lift by changing the effective surface area of the wings with respect to Bernoulli and Coanda forces working on the wing's surface.

I will read up on the lawsuit.

Westinghouse - I guess you missed my engineer's joke.

Edison? What about Tesla - over 700 patents, and he had the foresight to know the dangers of Edison's DC... which, in hindsight, is a good thing considering... would you rather grab 120VAC with a 60 amp load or the equivalent DC load?

Argh... my first post was better. :sniff:

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 02:49 PM   #50
antix
Obsessed Member

Quote:
TheistMan wrote
Andy,

You do not go to a barber to prepare your dinner, nor do you go to a chef to cut your hair right?

So why do you get evolution lessons from a pastor? How is a pastor qualified to talk about science.
Well, actually a buddy of mine's father-in-law is a barber by trade, but MAN can that guy put together a meal on the grill so good that after one bite you'd jump straight up in the air and do 2 summersaults.

But other than that, you make a very good point. Nicely done.
antix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 02:53 PM   #51
TheistMan

Quote:
antix wrote
Quote:
TheistMan wrote
Andy,

Well, actually a buddy of mine's father-in-law is a barber by trade, but MAN can that guy put together a meal on the grill so good that after one bite you'd jump straight up in the air and do 2 summersaults.
:rolleyes: just cant take you skeptics anywhere :lol:

Quote:
But other than that, you make a very good point. Nicely done.
Thanks man,

I alkways say this. I learnt it from the story "the richest man in Babylon"

http://www.profitadvisors.com/richest.shtml
Old 08-28-2006, 03:03 PM   #52
AndyHolland

CO2 + Energy -> C + O2

78% N2
21% O2
>1% other
380 ppm CO2

There is no reason why plants couldn't process the O2 for themselves and gain advantages in the dark for themselves. Yet with every breath, they praise the Lord.

Had Curtiss and Wrights gotten along, collaborated, air travel would have evolved much faster. :) The point is, with real communication, cooperation, and interaction there is an advantage - whether large or small scale - socially or mechanistically with organisms.

Every thought you think, every photon you see, is a miracle. Every sunrise, every creature - beautiful. The more we study it, the more fascinating it becomes, the less we know.

So I agree, I am a dumb ass. I am not alone in ignorance, but perhaps the advantage I have is recognizing myself as profoundly ignorant.

Repent, while you still breath and remember, every breath is a miracle.

andy holland
sinner
Old 08-28-2006, 03:04 PM   #53
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
There is no reason why plants couldn't process the O2 for themselves and gain advantages in the dark for themselves. Yet with every breath, they praise the Lord.
Now I know you're a troll. Who else would assume that you could eat your own shit and gain advantages for yourself? Plant waste is oxygen. Is that really hard to understand?

Quote:
Had Curtiss and Wrights gotten along, collaborated, air travel would have evolved much faster. The point is, with real communication, cooperation, and interaction there is an advantage - whether large or small scale - socially or mechanistically with organisms.
Wow. I agree with you. But it still does not apply to the plant discussion.

Quote:
Every thought you think, every photon you see, is a miracle. Every sunrise, every creature - beautiful. The more we study it, the more fascinating it becomes, the less we know.
Not true. The more we study, the more we know. What you might be saying is that the potential knowledgebase increases in size and our current knowledge then becomes a smaller percent of what is knowable, but that in no way means we know less.

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Old 08-28-2006, 03:24 PM   #54
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
AndyHolland wrote
CO2 + Energy -> C + O2

78% N2
21% O2
>1% other
380 ppm CO2

So I agree, I am a dumb ass.

Dick andy holland
Shitlord
swimmer
Asshole + semen + straw = Holland's favourite snack

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 03:35 PM   #55
FishFace

Quote:
AndyHolland wrote
CO2 + Energy -> C + O2

78% N2
21% O2
>1% other
380 ppm CO2

First of all: what the batdroppings does NOT processing oxygen have to do with God? It's irrelevant. Retarded.

Then, in case you didn't realise, plants already process oxygen - it's called respiration. They convert light energy into an energy store - glucose - which also doubles as a structural tool - and then they convert glucose into energy as required.
If they didn't do it this way, they wouldn't be plants, because that's how we define them. You have yet to propose the biochemical mechanism that you suggest is so probable and so much more efficient than what we have, by the way.

Quote:
Yes. They're beautiful. But sky is not evidence for God, it is evidence for the sky. Duh.

Quote:
So I agree, I am a dumb ass. I am not alone in ignorance, but perhaps the advantage I have is recognizing myself as profoundly ignorant.
The disadvantage is that you don't recognise your position next to everyone else. There is a proven correlation between IQ and atheism. Which causes which, or what causes both, we don't care. But with every post, almost, you demonstrate your profound lack of knowledge, in comparison to what you could and should know about the world.

Quote:
Repent, while you still breath and remember, every breath is a miracle.

andy holland
sinner
Why should I repent? In case you didn't remember, you've not yet convinced me that some guy millions of years ago made me a sinner ('cuz that totally makes sense.)
Old 08-28-2006, 04:06 PM   #56
Tenspace
I Live Here

Andy, just curious... no offense meant...

Are you bipolar?

Old 08-28-2006, 04:33 PM   #57
The Unbrainwashed

Let me do something a little bit different and commend Andy Holland. Theists like Andy provide a very substantial gift to rational, scientific atheists. His total lack of intelligence, knowledge, reasoning, and brain functioning prove, beyond the most conservative statistical confidence, that atheists are by and large a superior faction of society. His ramblings and lack of cohesive thought allows each atheist to "worship their own smug sense of superiority (Colbert)." Thank you Andy. You're an inspiration to us all. Now go back to Central Northeastern Kentucky Jeebus State Bullshit University and go fuck yourself.
Old 08-28-2006, 05:12 PM   #58
myst7426

Quote:
AndyHolland wrote
Quote:
myst7426 wrote
Andy, have you completed high school? Have you completed a Bachelor's degree? Master's degree? You lack an understanding of basic fundamental tenets of biology and chemistry (which are usually taught in high school).

So in that group we have the greatest inventor who ever lived, the greatest engineer whoever lived, and the men who opened the world to manned flight (and the wind tunnel, control system etc....)

Based on the above, I am way over educated.

andy holland
sinner
Good for them and good for you. Just because they were geniuses doesn't mean you are. You fail to understand basic biology and chemistry. Even if you invent a world changing item, you still fail to understand biology and chemistry.
Old 08-28-2006, 05:15 PM   #59
defanatic

Quote:
AndyHolland wrote
Quote:
myst7426 wrote

So in that group we have the greatest inventor who ever lived, the greatest engineer whoever lived, and the men who opened the world to manned flight (and the wind tunnel, control system etc....)

andy holland
sinner
Ahem... In that group, we also have the majority of grade A retards making hamburgers and pies. And also, did Edison, Westinghouse, Orville and Wilber have a basic knowledge in evolution?
Old 08-28-2006, 05:37 PM   #60
myst7426

Quote:
defanatic wrote
Quote:
AndyHolland wrote
Quote:
myst7426 wrote

andy holland
sinner
Ahem... In that group, we also have the majority of grade A retards making hamburgers and pies. And also, did Edison, Westinghouse, Orville and Wilber have a basic knowledge in evolution?
Exactly, Andy, you haven't done anything that puts you into the Edison camp. You are only in the larger camp of non-college education which includes the very small Edison et al camp.