Old 07-15-2017, 01:07 AM   #61
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

The U.S like my own country has big problems around racism, unfortunately many people like our Andrew don't even understand what racism is. I've seen many examples of The right wingnuts saying that people that call out racism are being racist. The fact that he assumes you are black because you call out racism shows that he lacks true empathy and understanding for the plight of others. You have to actually feel empathy, not just think about it because some churches tell you it's part of Christ's message.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 08:32 AM   #62
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
The U.S like my own country has big problems around racism, unfortunately many people like our Andrew don't even understand what racism is. I've seen many examples of The right wingnuts saying that people that call out racism are being racist. The fact that he assumes you are black because you call out racism shows that he lacks true empathy and understanding for the plight of others. You have to actually feel empathy, not just think about it because some churches tell you it's part of Christ's message.
Fuck you
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 12:31 PM   #63
AtomJack

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Fuck you
Looks like he got you there! Checkmate atheist!
AtomJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 02:19 PM   #64
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
AtomJack wrote View Post
Looks like he got you there! Checkmate atheist!
Yaaah check mate!!!
Sometimes the F bomb is the only answer to utter useless, incorrect and stupid drivel.
Lets work together to truly make AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Old 07-15-2017, 03:06 PM   #65
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Yaaah check mate!!!
Sometimes the F bomb is the only answer to utter useless, incorrect and stupid drivel.
Lets work together to truly make AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
We'll call when we need you.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 02:15 AM   #66
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Fuck you
Could you give us the Bible reference where you found that greeting?

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 05:00 AM   #67
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Republican IQ revealed

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 07-16-2017, 11:57 AM   #68
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

The US would benefit from a safety , security stand point from re-inforced, preferably impenetrable boarders. If it were economically feasible, the US should be completely encircled by a shield - include even the skies and water ways.
Can anyone argue that it is better security to live in a house with four walls and a lock on the door, or even better a gated community.
The only debate should be how to best secure the boarders given limited fiscal resources/
A Republican would listen to for example an argument that instead of spending X amount of dollars on a boarder wall, security would be better served with the same spending on adding border patrol guards. This is a valid argument which deserves debate.
I heard that Trump wants to put solar panels on the wall (so it would be revenue generating and produce clean energy - wow) and that the wall will actually be "see through" so the boarder guards can see the bad guys coming. !
Old 07-16-2017, 01:38 PM   #69
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

The US would benefit from a safety , security stand point from re-inforced, preferably impenetrable boarders.

Having lived in a few boarding houses, I can't say if there are "impenetrable boarders."

Quote:
If it were economically feasible, the US should be completely encircled by a shield - include even the skies and water ways.
Since the USA is the world's leading terrorist state, that is a good idea!

Quote:
Can anyone argue that it is better security to live in a house with four walls and a lock on the door, or even better a gated community.
Gated communities are occupied by wealthy individuals who want to lock the poor out.

Quote:
The only debate should be how to best secure the boarders given limited fiscal resources/
Put them in private prisons where they can be forced to work for pennies a day for industries owned by the rich. Oh wait, aren't we already doing that?

Quote:
A Republican would listen to for example an argument that instead of spending X amount of dollars on a boarder wall, security would be better served with the same spending on adding border patrol guards. This is a valid argument which deserves debate.
And then the same Republican would sign a secret deal so his rich pals could keep their underpaid exploited "illegal" agricultural workers.

Quote:
I heard that Trump wants to put solar panels on the wall (so it would be revenue generating and produce clean energy - wow) and that the wall will actually be "see through" so the boarder guards can see the bad guys coming. !
Since Mexico is South of the USA, the Solar panels would have to be on the Mexican side of the wall. Mexico could, of course, simply put THEIR Solar panels obstructing the American ones. You are indeed a genius - Trump should have made you Secretary of Energy!

Old 07-16-2017, 02:50 PM   #70
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

I spoke with a New Mexico ER Doc, who told me Illegals commonly cross the boarder and then present to hospital for free medical work. The hospital treats them and bills them, but the illegal is usually so poor that they don't pay so the US tax payer picks up the tab.

And all the drugs (heroin, fentanyl, cocaine, meth) that floods across the border.

Build a wall!
Old 07-16-2017, 04:40 PM   #71
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Yeah, let's build us a wall.

Quote:
"In the early days of this task force - and we've been around for 26 years - we saw much higher movement using non-commercial aircraft to fly the drugs northwards.
Quote:
"[Now] well over 95% of the drugs are moving on the water via container ships, non-commercial vessels, pleasure boats, sail boats, fishing boats. They also have fast boats which try to outrun our law enforcement assets.
Quote:
Last month we interdicted a tunnel in San Diego and seized more than 10 tonnes of marijuana.
Don't see many of these damn boarders getting much through!

So with planes, boats & tunnels struttin' their stuff - I reckon an orange clad wall will be a fabulous investment.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 05:11 PM   #72
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

I'm becoming board with this discussion now.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 10:58 PM   #73
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Need to up the coast guard, police the skies as well as build physical land based walls.
Old 07-17-2017, 06:48 AM   #74
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
I spoke with a New Mexico ER Doc, who told me Illegals commonly cross the boarder and then present to hospital for free medical work. The hospital treats them and bills them, but the illegal is usually so poor that they don't pay so the US tax payer picks up the tab.

And all the drugs (heroin, fentanyl, cocaine, meth) that floods across the border.

Build a wall!
AMAZING, isn't it, that illegal Mexicans can get FREE medical care, while U.S. citizens have to buy insurance! Here's an idea - why don't you go to Mexico, take out Mexican Citizenship, and return to the U.S. illegally so you too can have FREE medical care! Surprising that more of you Americans haven't thought of that, thus avoiding all the controversy about Trumpcare.

Old 07-17-2017, 11:54 AM   #75
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

Build a wall!
Absolutely!....the DEA, CIA, and ATF don't like competition!