Old 06-05-2018, 02:10 AM   #5791
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
Mary & JJ.

Christendumb & christendumber.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 05:21 AM   #5792
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Oooh, I'm SO offended. NOT.

You post like a grade school kid.

Step it up a notch if you want to post on my thread.

JJ
I think Andy converted to Christianity and isn’t coming back.
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 09:15 AM   #5793
Simon Moon

Quote:
As it has been established, constantly on this thread, Jesus...

1. Is the son of God who atones for the sins of the World for those who
repent.
You have established no such thing.

All you have is ancient texts that CLAIM this happened. You have no evidence.

Quote:
2. Was resurrected from the dead which established everlasting life either in heaven or hell.
Again, ancient texts are not evidence for any of this.

Especially when the same texts claim: a man lived in a fish for 3 days, the earth is flat, dragons inhabited Babylon, cockatrice exist, you can cure leprosy with the blood of birds, you can breed striped goats by having them mate in the presence of posts with stripes painted on them, emotions emanate from the kidneys, plants were created before the sun, god can't defeat a tribe because they had iron chariots.

Quote:
I have told you all you need to know for your salvation as I am a messenger from God sent to share the Gospel message with you.
So, next time you communicate with god, ask him to provide you with arguments that will convince us.

Quote:
All one needs to know about atheists, in view of this forum is that atheist are a fucked up lot of outcasts of society. They are drunks, druggies, immature, full of useless immature shitola and engage gay perverted sex.

JJ
So, you are judging all atheists based on one small forum, on the internet. Yeah, that's an intelligent move.
Simon Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 09:45 AM   #5794
Simon Moon

Quote:
All one needs to know about atheists, in view of this forum is that atheist are a fucked up lot of outcasts of society. They are drunks, druggies, immature, full of useless immature shitola and engage gay perverted sex.

JJ
There are only about 800 members of this forum. Only a small minority of them ever post here.

And you are judging all atheists by them. Not too much of a bigot, are you?

That would be like me judging all Christians as idiots based on you and Andrew. But in fact, I know that you and Andrew are not representative of all theists.

Do the following people fit your view of all atheists?

Steven Pinker (cognitive scientist), Steven Weinberg (physicist), Francis Crick and James Watson (discovered DNA), Warren Buffet (investor, one of the richest people in the world), Steven Hawking (physicist), Steve Wozniak and Steve Jobbs (co founders of Apple), Sean Carroll (physicist), Jody Foster (actor), Katherine Hepburn (actor), Norman Borlaug (agronomist, called "the man who saved a billion people")...

I could go on and on...
Old 06-05-2018, 09:46 AM   #5795
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I have been given by God business acumen and I run a very successful business. Repeat customers that are happy with your services are the heartbeat of any business. They tell others who also become customers of yours. I am brilliant at it and have by the Grace of God been very successful.

JJ

How many children did you kill to become so blessed?

Psalm 137:9 (KJV) Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 09:51 AM   #5796
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:

Everyone should keep their dicks in their pants until marriage, and if gay chastity.

The Bible tells us so. Ahem Cupcake.

JJ

And the hypocrite who said that impregnated a man's wife!

Fuck off with your lies.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 06-05-2018, 09:55 AM   #5797
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Does your female partner that you "hide" on this forum due to your shame accompany you? What does she think about your escapades to towns to make an ass of yourself confronting people you don't even know?

Probably has a screw loose, too, I imagine.

Get some professional help soon, before you are committed.

JJ

Mary, sounds like self condemnation! Tell us again about those blow jobs from your "wife"! Is that your lesbian fantasy?

Old 06-05-2018, 09:57 AM   #5798
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Old 06-05-2018, 10:27 AM   #5799
Noodle

Quote:

JJ
Just more evidence of JJ's real motivations for posting here. I wonder why he feels the need to prove to himself that atheists are bad people. Yawn.
Noodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 11:16 AM   #5800
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post

Psalm 137:9 (KJV) Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
The papist bitch is a liar. She is a Walmart meeter and greeter. I do not have issues with meeters and greeters, Walmart or otherwise. I do have issues with liars and bigots. I also have MAJOR issues with christards who try to convert others by pretending that there is evidence that lard ass and zombie boy exist and that the babble is true by praying on the superstitious nature of the Human species. I also have major issues with those who claim to be christard and act in a manner which befits a Nazi.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 12:43 PM   #5801
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post

I have killed no children. I am Blessed by God's Grace and Mercy.

Thanks for asking,

Regards,

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 01:17 PM   #5802
Simon Moon

Quote:
I have killed no children. I am Blessed by God's Grace and Mercy.

Thanks for asking,

Regards,

JJ

If you did kill children, yet you repented, asked forgiveness and accepted Jesus as your Savior, would you still get into Heaven?

Serial killer and cannibal, Jeffrey Dahmer sincerely repented and accepted Jesus as his savior before his execution. The pastor that presided over his conversion, claims he was absolutely sincer.

Is he in Heaven?

According to Romans 10:9, John 14:6, John 3:16, he is.
Old 06-05-2018, 05:03 PM   #5803
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Simon Moon wrote View Post
You have established no such thing.

All you have is ancient texts that CLAIM this happened. You have no evidence.

Again, ancient texts are not evidence for any of this.

Especially when the same texts claim: a man lived in a fish for 3 days, the earth is flat, dragons inhabited Babylon, cockatrice exist, you can cure leprosy with the blood of birds, you can breed striped goats by having them mate in the presence of posts with stripes painted on them, emotions emanate from the kidneys, plants were created before the sun, god can't defeat a tribe because they had iron chariots.

So, next time you communicate with god, ask him to provide you with arguments that will convince us.

So, you are judging all atheists based on one small forum, on the internet. Yeah, that's an intelligent move.
I'm not here to convince you. You have obviously done your "homework" and are well read. I am not so arrogant as to think I can tell you anything you haven't read, heard, discussed or thought about that is "new" and will change your mind.

Luke 16:19-31 New International Version (NIV)

The Rich Man and Lazarus

19 “There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. 20 At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores 21 and longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 “The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24 So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’

25 “But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’

27 “He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, 28 for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’

29 “Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’

30 “‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’

31 “He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

Regards,

JJ
Old 06-05-2018, 05:05 PM   #5804
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post

Sinny,

I have addressed that verse before on this forum. Due a google search for Biblical exegesis for the verse you don't understand.

JJ
Old 06-05-2018, 05:20 PM   #5805
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
The papist bitch is a liar. She is a Walmart meeter and greeter. I do not have issues with meeters and greeters, Walmart or otherwise. I do have issues with liars and bigots. I also have MAJOR issues with christards who try to convert others by pretending that there is evidence that lard ass and zombie boy exist and that the babble is true by praying on the superstitious nature of the Human species. I also have major issues with those who claim to be christard and act in a manner which befits a Nazi.
It IS you that has major issues.

1: You are truly spending time walking around with your partner looking for atheists to harass so you can convince yourself in your head you are right. That is truly fucked up, Cupcake.

2: You talk about piss pads. That is simply bizarre at best.

3. You are obviously gay and have not come to deal with it and feel guilty about it which you express as disdain for theists.

You need professional help, and if you are getting some I hope it will assist you with any issues you need to have addressed.

Regards,

JJ