Old 01-08-2015, 02:41 PM   #136
Francis

Quote:
On a whim, I put his name into Google, and discovered this same guy trolling: James Randi’s forums, where he had his ass handed to him; Free Thought Forums; and even some Christian Forums! In every one, he presents the same broken arguments. Every time, several people try to explain where he’s going wrong, and every time he either refuses to accept their arguments or just ignores them. Other people who have noticed the passage of this troll through their field of influence include this guy and this guy.

I am unfamiliar with these forums except I have posted on Christian forums. The problem is, this is the only forum I post as Francis, which is, by the way, not my name
Francis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 07:20 AM   #137
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

I have nothing to add. kid B was right.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 10:34 AM   #138
Francis

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
I have nothing to add. kid B was right.
It is correct that you have nothing to add.
Old 01-09-2015, 10:35 AM   #139
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

That's right, kid B was right.

Old 01-09-2015, 05:07 PM   #140
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Quote from this page:On a whim, I put his name into Google, and discovered this same guy trolling: James Randi’s forums, where he had his ass handed to him; Free Thought Forums; and even some Christian Forums! In every one, he presents the same broken arguments. Every time, several people try to explain where he’s going wrong, and every time he either refuses to accept their arguments or just ignores them. Other people who have noticed the passage of this troll through their field of influence include this guy and this guy.
That is a good find, mate! It makes me wonder if he is actually describing Francis. Here is another good bit from the post: I’m starting to think that he has some psychological problem, given that he seems to be alienating every single person he comes across online. Furthermore, his condescending attitude seems to be incongruent with the number of concerned citizens who regularly and clearly prove him incorrect.

Does he really believe that he’s right and everyone else is wrong? Very possibly. If so, then he should be pitied rather than disdained, and maybe Christianity is the best place for him.

I suspect that Francis is genuinely cuckoo for Coco Puffs.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 05:28 PM   #141
Francis

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
That is a good find, mate! It makes me wonder if he is actually describing Francis. Here is another good bit from the post: I’m starting to think that he has some psychological problem, given that he seems to be alienating every single person he comes across online. Furthermore, his condescending attitude seems to be incongruent with the number of concerned citizens who regularly and clearly prove him incorrect.

Does he really believe that he’s right and everyone else is wrong? Very possibly. If so, then he should be pitied rather than disdained, and maybe Christianity is the best place for him.

I suspect that Francis is genuinely cuckoo for Coco Puffs.
Funny. I have no doubt that a sane outsider, reading my posts and yours, would clearly see one of us as mentally challenged. Which one? Tell everyone about your endless fascination with feces.
Old 01-09-2015, 05:33 PM   #142
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
Funny. I have no doubt that a sane outsider, reading my posts and yours, would clearly see one of us as mentally challenged. Which one? Tell everyone about your endless fascination with feces.
I thought that Francis was ignoring me. Genuinely cuckoo for Coco Puffs!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 01-09-2015, 11:40 PM   #143
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post

To be fair, you "don't doubt" a lot of things that have turned out to be completely wrong.

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 05:36 AM   #144
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Francis wrote
Quote:
Funny. I have no doubt that a sane outsider, reading my posts and yours, would clearly see one of us as mentally challenged. Which one?
Well Francis, since you speak of "sane outsider", that leaves you as the inmate.....

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 06:20 AM   #145
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Francis - here is a philosophical dilemna for you. My niece is about to have her first communion. The problem is this - what if, at the moment of transubstantiation, her wafer turns into part of Christ's penis?

1. Would it be a sin for her to eat it?

2. Will this sin be "pre-forgiven" by the fake death on the cross?

3. Can prayer influence which piece of Christ your wafer becomes? e.g. could it influence whether you get white or dark meat?

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 06:57 AM   #146
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Francis - here is a philosophical dilemna for you. My niece is about to have her first communion. The problem is this - what if, at the moment of transubstantiation, her wafer turns into part of Christ's penis?

3. Can prayer influence which piece of Christ your wafer becomes? e.g. could it influence whether you get white or dark meat?
1. It would be a sin for her to swallow.

2. Of course.

3. If imaginary Jesus had existed, he would most likely have been black, so the question becomes redundant.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 07:03 AM   #147
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

I wonder why they don't use catlick turds as relics of the risen but eaten Christ?

Old 01-10-2015, 07:04 AM   #148
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post

Only Catholic believe in transubstantiation. Francis has never professed to be Catholic.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 07:06 AM   #149
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

He's in that Theist religion, I think they do the same thing.

Old 01-10-2015, 07:17 AM   #150
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post

Donchaknownuthin? The magic words control which part of Jesus you get in your magical cracker. Conventional mass steers the feast towards premium cuts of rump steak, but I am sure there are plenty of poor congregations in third world countries that have to get by with shanks and hocks and a lot of gristle.

If I recall correctly, this is one of the prayers that I learned at Catholic school:

Sweet holy Jesus, please don't make me sick!
Give me a wing or a nice drumstick,
Perhaps a rump steak cut really thick.
For dessert, I'd like to suck on your dick.
Amen