Old 01-10-2012, 05:07 PM   #721
doG

Kate, yours looks cooler.

People who want to share their religious views with you never want you to share yours with them.
doG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 07:41 AM   #722
nkb
He who walks among the theists

Quote:
doG wrote View Post
Kate, yours looks cooler.
And makes more sense.

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 10:14 PM   #723
lostsheep
Obsessed Member

Egor wrote
But this is not the highest level of human mental functioning anymore than the peristalsis that leads to a good poop is a victory of human achievement.

Quote:
nkb wrote View Post
Well, in your case, a good poop is a victory of achievement for you.

Incidentally, we usually can't tell whether you've taken a good dump, or posted something you think is profound. It looks and smells about the same.

Hilarious!

"If God inspired the Bible, why is it such a piece of shit?" (Kaziglu Bey)
lostsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 07:31 AM   #724
Stargazer
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Ex Atheist wrote
No one is a true Atheist.

Davin wrote:
Look at this quote, now look at your username. Now look back at this quote, now look back at your username. You're a liar.

Comment: This is destined to become a classic.

I thought you said you didn't care what any of us thought? So, you do care? I do wish you would make up your mind already. - NKB
Stargazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 04:21 PM   #725
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post

Ah, Brick! You are such a charmer! Quality chicks really go for a miserly homeless man lookalike with a good pick up line and a superior sense of fiscal responsibility. “Hey, baby! I’ll go halves with you on some birth control pills, if you agree to sit on my 2.73 inch long penis for 5.4 minutes!”
Brick will bring the metronome

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:36 AM   #726
psychodiva
I Live Here

Some Old Git wrote

Quote:
This Chugger recently wrote this heap of steaming shite containing so much wrong and fail, it can’t even get a toe-hold on the bottom rung of a total fail & wrong ladder.
and made me LAFF!!!

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 05:54 AM   #727
psychodiva
I Live Here

Another one made me Laff - so well-written

Quote:
sgt8 wrote View Post
Read Davin's gravity analogy again. No, read it again. And again and again. Read it again and again, a thousand times, a hundred thousand times if need be, till you get it. Don't post anything else until you get it. If you repeatedly fail to get it, keep reading it. If you die a doddering old man and still haven't got it, get whoever is weak-headed enough to care about you to make it the epitaph on your grave. Write it down on a piece of paper and carry it around with you. Stitch it to your skin if necessary. Tattoo it on your dog's ass. Teach your kids Uncle Davin's Gravity Analogy in the form of a poem and have them recite it to you everyday (I think they will get it before you do). Give them candy when they do.

Old 08-10-2012, 01:38 AM   #728
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

sgt8 is on a jerry-induced roll!

Quote:
Let me make this perfectly clear to your feeble intellect that you have answered nothing for over 500+ posts. Just made random-sounding noises and been upended and fucked up the ass by various people on this forum. Even though you are too stupid to understand this you lowlife, you are marginally sentient and that invokes pity enough in us and we are compelled to tell you the truth. Some people, such as myself, have been generous enough with our time to try and school you. But even our endless patience and goodwill, ginormous though they are, have limits. However, since you express true curiosity with your question, young acolyte, I shall enlighten you with an answer one last time. Listen close and take notes. There will be a quiz afterwards.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 03:38 AM   #729
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
Irreligious wrote View Post
Well, if it's dogma, it's the same dogma that you and everybody else buys into. Claims, especially incredible ones, require evidence before anybody is compelled to accept them as factual. You don't accept the existence of leprachauns without evidence and we don't accept the existence of gods without evidence. What's good enough for you is good enough for us.

simple is good

Old 09-06-2012, 07:25 AM   #730
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Beautiful

Quote:
Amongst other truths, Slimer wrote
You are a demonstrated dolt, Jerry50/50. You are an asinine dolt – a truly gifted butt-crack clown, just one or two more clowns away from becoming a complete ass clown circus. You are a liar, a hypocrite, a projection artist, a jackass, a fool who is one neuron shy of a successful synapse, and overall a vile turd without even a few pieces of recyclable sweet corn in it to lend yourself any merit at all.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 09-06-2012, 02:14 PM   #731
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
I'd like to thank my agent for helping me to make this happen, and Jerry50/50's grandmother, who incidentally is also my agent, and of course Jesus, who is Jerry50/50's grandmother and my agent.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 12:56 PM   #732
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Despite ILJ being a bit of a cunt, this was slightly entertaining in Jerry's education for the under 5's class:
Quote:
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A BELIEF IN A DISBELIEF YOU FUCKING IDIOT!

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 01-06-2014, 01:17 PM   #733
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

"His demise was further accelerated by his arrest for shoplifting three pairs of women's red knickers from Tesco's"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Jordan

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 10:44 AM   #734
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Only a "bit of a cunt"?

A theist is just an atheist with a space in it.
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 03:41 AM   #735
dannyen
Banned

Believe nothing, No matter where you read it, Or who has said it, Not even if I have said it, Unless it agrees with your own reason And your own common sense.
dannyen is offline   Reply With Quote