Old 01-01-2012, 06:38 PM   #1681
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Not wishing to be too much of a spoilsport, but be reminded that this Ex-Braincell is a well known internet idiot/troll, banned from most places he splatters his shit. He's incapable of reasoned discussion/debate and was quarantined on this forum many months ago - now he's crawled back trying to re-spread his shit-smears on our hallowed walls. Engage at your peril, it will only lower your IQ.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 06:49 PM   #1682
misanthrope
New Member!

Quote:
Ex Atheist wrote View Post
Its very big because its so dangerous .

One out of 4 women and one out of 5 men have no knowledge about their sexual partners' history.
Two-thirds of 1,000 women age 18 to 60 knew nothing or very little about STDs (other than HIV/AIDS) in 1995.
The highest at-risk groups are adolescents and gays. African American and Hispanic women are also in the high-risk group.
The rate of unwanted pregnancies and incidence of disease is alarming...

Random facts and figures.
* One out of 4 women and one out of 5 men have no knowledge about their sexual partners' history.
* Two-thirds of 1,000 women age 18 to 60 knew nothing or very little about STDs (other than HIV/AIDS) in 1995.
* The highest at-risk groups are adolescents and gays. African American and Hispanic women are also in the high-risk group.
* The rate of unwanted pregnancies and incidence of disease is alarming.
* There are over 15,000,000 new cases of STDs a year.
* Over 70,000 Americans have a viral STD--like genital herpes, HIV/AIDS, or Hepatitis B.
* Individuals under 25 have two-thirds of the STD cases in the U.S.
* 1 out of 4 teens will contract an STD.
* 1,000,000 teenage pregnancies each year.
Rates of curable STD cases in the U.S. are the highest in the developed world.

* There are 150 STD cases per 100,000 in the U.S. versus 3 cases per 100,000 in Sweden.
* Over 70,000 Americans have viral STD--like genital herpes, HIV/AIDS, or hepatitis B.
* Viral STDs such as HPV, herpes, and hepatitis B are lifelong diseases.
* Many people experience no noticeable symptoms initially, but can still pass on the disease.
* Women are up to 5 times more likely to become infected and suffer more serious consequences.
Over 20,000 new cases of HIV/AIDS are diagnosed each year in the U.S.

* 62% of those cases reported before 1996 have died (319,000 Americans).
* Women now represent 30% of new HIV/AIDS cases reported.
* 75% of the cases are from heterosexual sex.
* 3 out of 5 Americans with HIV were infected as teens.
* HIV infection rates are 10 times higher when STDs are not treated properly.

Sexual habits reinforce the need to use condoms.
* Age of sexual maturity is decreasing; age of marriage is increasing.
* More sex, more partners, more risk.
* 46% of teens (14-18) have had intercourse.
* 50% divorce rate means reentering the dating scene to deal with new health challenges.

Sources: American Social Health Association, CDC, Kaiser Foundation
Oy oy, vey vey!!! You fucking moron!!

You're printing out statistics on the US population, one of the most religious populations in the world, and you think a tiny minority of people - atheists - are at greater risk because...???

You've just indicted your homies in your decidedly xtian nation....the largest risk we atheists face is from coming into contact with YOU PEOPLE!!!!!
misanthrope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 07:59 AM   #1683
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
Now is the time to have a real deep talk with yourself and to count the costs. I dont believe you and i met by accident regarding this post. Regards.
Fakey, you have to first convince our new poster that there is a universal creator before you can start preaching to him/her and imploring this individual to join your cult of lies and superstition.

No shortcuts.

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Irreligious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:32 AM   #1684
Ex Atheist

Quote:
misanthrope wrote View Post
Hmmm....like Ego, you seem not to want to even acknowledge my existence. Are you a "misanthrope" atheist by any chance?

Atheism is the lack of a belief in THEOLOGY and all the many deities of all those many theologies. Therefore, the lack of belief in man-made super heroes and the comic books that created them are easily seen as the fictions that they are....to a minority, that is.

In this regard, a lack of belief is indeed the default.

Applying this logic elsewhere: The entire adult population, including a majority of children and teens old enough to know better, are ALL ATHEISTS for their lack of a belief in Santa Claus.

See how that works? You, phony ex-atheist, are still an atheist!!! You're welcome!!

I'm pretty sure I covered this already, my little X friend, but since you seem wont to acknowledge me or my superior reasoning, I'll put it out there for you again. See if you can finish the sentence this time:

GOD produced everything from nothing.

Theists know this statement to be true because GOD came from _____________?

everyone until X answers... *crickets*
The dilemna you have an someone who wants to be an 'atheist' , is : You know there is intelligence required for the Cosmos , the Earth to be as it is , the over 150 physics constants operating in total unison, your human anatomy, DNA , and the like....yet you derive a mantra (as in Santa Claus) because you cant see the Creator . The Creator is infinite , eternal, and not made of substance that the Cosmos is ... but instead youll force yourself to go against established science which says the universe is not eternal . The cosmos isnt eternal, but the One who brought it all into being, is . The cosmos being eternal was the final nail in the atheist coffin. So, to shrug it off, such people feel a need to resort to the Cause being 'Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, Elves, and other puerile myths' . But the truth is obvious to all....we have a personal intelligent Creator from what we can measure and detect scientifically, yet until eternity starts, he cannot be seen with the human eye. But, you shall see him in his power and glory .. and with deep regret i might add. Now is the time to dispense with pretending God isnt real and isnt necessary...because you most certainly dont believe that Nothing gave us everything from nothing, by nothing -- that would even be too much of a mythical stretch for young children who dont know what you know now. Let 2012 be the year you start being honest with yourself so you can experience your ultimate purpose in being here ..and its not to muster up as much fun and things as you can. Peace.
Ex Atheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:35 AM   #1685
Ex Atheist

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
I think Ex is a bit confused. Just because he enjoyed anal sex for ten tears doesn't make him an atheist.

This is very puerile for you to dream up to cause dissension . If youre going to be an atheist, at least be one who dispenses with the childishness and madeup frauds.
Old 01-02-2012, 11:45 AM   #1686
Ex Atheist

Quote:
Irreligious wrote View Post
If it makes you feel any better, I do acknowledge your existence.

However, I cannot acknowledge you as GOD when I know you're just another poster on the Internet with no more knowledge of unknowable matters than I, myself, possess..
1. I acknowledge your existence too , but , based on the evidence...its more likely that a personal intelligent Theistic Creator (ie: God) exists, than you even do.

2. No one is asking you to acknowledge me as God . Im just someone who knows God has to exist based on the personal cosmos we have , and, who is willing to admit it publicly. Dawkins does both...how come you wont ?
Old 01-02-2012, 12:01 PM   #1687
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Angry Theist is like a retarded kid who keeps running around singing Scooby Doo songs really loudly. He seems to understand that he is annoying, but he can't quite seem to understand just why.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 12:07 PM   #1688
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
This is very puerile for you to dream up to cause dissension . If youre going to be an atheist, at least be one who dispenses with the childishness and madeup frauds.
If you simply fucked off, that would dispense of all of your made-up frauds.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 01-02-2012, 12:09 PM   #1689
Ex Atheist

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
Angry Theist is like a retarded kid who keeps running around singing Scooby Doo songs really loudly. He seems to understand that he is annoying, but he can't quite seem to understand just why.
Im not 'angry' and im here for your benefit so you can avoid eternal regret, if you are willing to listen . Its going to have to involve you not wanting to live for yourself though, and instead, accept and act on the truth that youve got a personal Creator who loves you but doesnt want to see you left the way you are. And that, is true of all of us my Friend.
Old 01-02-2012, 12:10 PM   #1690
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
The dilemna you have an someone who wants to be an 'atheist' , is : You know there is intelligence required for the Cosmos , the Earth to be as it is , the over 150 physics constants operating in total unison, your human anatomy, DNA , and the like....yet you derive a mantra (as in Santa Claus) because you cant see the Creator . The Creator is infinite , eternal, and not made of substance that the Cosmos is ... but instead youll force yourself to go against established science which says the universe is not eternal . The cosmos isnt eternal, but the One who brought it all into being, is . The cosmos being eternal was the final nail in the atheist coffin. So, to shrug it off, such people feel a need to resort to the Cause being 'Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, Elves, and other puerile myths' . But the truth is obvious to all....we have a personal intelligent Creator from what we can measure and detect scientifically, yet until eternity starts, he cannot be seen with the human eye. But, you shall see him in his power and glory .. and with deep regret i might add. Now is the time to dispense with pretending God isnt real and isnt necessary...because you most certainly dont believe that Nothing gave us everything from nothing, by nothing -- that would even be too much of a mythical stretch for young children who dont know what you know now. Let 2012 be the year you start being honest with yourself so you can experience your ultimate purpose in being here ..and its not to muster up as much fun and things as you can. Peace.
We have a personal intelligent Creator from what we can measure and detect scientifically? Boner!

Angry Theist is shooting for a Nobel Prize this year!

I'm sorry, but I missed the part where you explained to us where your god came from. Did it come from nothing?

Old 01-02-2012, 12:17 PM   #1691
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Im not 'angry' and im here for your benefit so you can avoid eternal regret, if you are willing to listen . Its going to have to involve you not wanting to live for yourself though, and instead, accept and act on the truth that youve got a personal Creator who loves you but doesnt want to see you left the way you are. And that, is true of all of us my Friend.
You are a deluded lunatic. Nobody here has any interest in drilling a hole in their own head so that they can become like you. Take your idiot Kool-aid and serve it somewhere else. Nobody who values reason and truth will listen to you babbling on like a homeless man. You ignore facts. You discard reason. You refuse to answer direct questions. You ignore the reality that every meaningless point that you have tried to make on our forum has been refuted. There is nothing left to do but make fun of you.

Old 01-02-2012, 12:26 PM   #1692
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
This is very puerile for you to dream up to cause dissension .
No, it's not. It is a fitting response to your inanity. Why should he take you seriously when you continue to act like such a jackass? What do we have to do to convince you that we all think you're nuts?

Quote:
Ex Atheist wrote
If youre going to be an atheist, at least be one who dispenses with the childishness and madeup frauds.
If you're going to continue preaching, why don't you just take it to church? Walk among the guillible. You have no constituency here.

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Old 01-02-2012, 12:39 PM   #1693
ubs
I Live Here

Quote:
EA he is as God made him....a non believer. Isn't attempting to change him a blasphemy against Odin?

Never give a zombie girl a piggy back ride.
ubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 12:42 PM   #1694
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
1. I acknowledge your existence too , but , based on the evidence...its more likely that a personal intelligent Theistic Creator (ie: God) exists, than you even do.
You haven't presented a shred of evidence for a god yet. You haven't even troubled yourself to coherently define what it is. Talking to me about a personal creator without defining what it is and what alleged magic you used to apprehend this conception is pure nonsense.

You are literally asking me to take your word on faith, and there is no rational reason for me to do that.

Quote:
Ex Atheist wrote
2. No one is asking you to acknowledge me as God . Im just someone who knows God has to exist based on the personal cosmos we have , and, who is willing to admit it publicly. Dawkins does both...how come you wont ?
If you think it is within your power, do your god a favor and send it to my house to speak directly to me. Otherwise, I can't distinguish this alleged thing from the nutjobs who claim to speak on its behalf.

And stop lying about Richard Dawkins; he has never claimed that the cosmos is intelligent or that it has sentience.

--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Old 01-02-2012, 12:47 PM   #1695
Ex Atheist

Quote:
Irreligious wrote View Post
No, it's not. It is a fitting response to your inanity. Why should he take you seriously when you continue to act like such a jackass? What do we have to do to convince you that we all think you're nuts?

If you're going to continue preaching, why don't you just take it to church? Walk among the guillible. You have no constituency here.
Your summation of me as 'a jackass' is based on a faulty premise and is therefore a non sequitar .

I dont care that atheists see me as nuts ; they need to in order to justify their atheist standing , but, some have chosen to abandon the atheist deception in favor of the truth and will enjjoy a wonderful eternity. I know you can, too.

The Bible commands us all to preach the Good News that you can be saved from your many many sins and get right with God so you can have a safe eternity ; if no one tells you then how are you supposed to know ? What you do with it afterward is up to you . The Bible says that all unbelievers everywhere , is the correct venue . And i feel a kindred spirit with people who want to be atheists because i was once in their shoes.

Ill stick around here for awhile longer, then leave for a time . I dont mean any ill will toward you . Its always good to see if others can really defend their position that they place so much faith in and so desperately need it to be real. I cant remember your situation....did you come out of Christianity ???????