Old 05-18-2018, 03:12 PM   #5131
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Sounds like Andrew is sticking something up his own arse right now.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 04:41 PM   #5132
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Sometimes subtle imperfections can yield to higher levels of beauty and in a way even to greater levels (in certain categories) of perfection. Also, one must be careful how one defines imperfect. Not knowing everything (while in human state) may not necessarily mean such a man is "imperfect", as it is simply not the nature of man to be omniscient.

God as the Trinity, of course is as omniscient as an entity can be.. who knows exactly what level. God may have developed a creation which is not fully predictable or knowable.
Andrew lies. Conjecture. More lies. Some made up shit. Another lie or two. Some naval gazing. Thumb up ass. A big word, spelled correctly for once!!! Same thumb in mouth. Lip smack. Mouth breathe mouth breathe mouth breathe. Andrew repeats.
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 04:57 PM   #5133
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
MMMMMM, I love it when you talk dirty like that..

I'm really well endowed so my large gut (all muscle by the way) won't be a problem, don't worry, we'll be great together.

Do you insist on anal (I think you mentioned your into this)?? Could be a problem, I'll have to check to see if allowed,... I do want to make you happy.
Sorry Hertz, no anal....

Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 06:20 PM   #5134
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Think about it you fat old ugly senile smelly bitch, that's if you can think for yourself after all that brainwashing by the christard church.

You claim that I'm bipolar and manic.

Let's assume I'm not. After all, statistically, it's unlikely.

How else might I come across in such a manner?

Hint: There's two of us posting. My partner and I.

I thought that you'd worked that out but you're not the sharpest pencil in the box, are you?

You see, that's what christardology does. It closes the mind to possibilities. The church doesn't want you thinking for yourself. Otherwise, you might figure out that this christardology bollocks is just that. Bollocks designed to control and take the goods and chattels of the people so that the elite can enjoy the good life at the expense of the masses. Look at the kat licker church if you are in doubt. It is the richest entity on the planet. Why? Suckers just like you.

Tien.
You are such a fool.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 06:29 PM   #5135
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Think about it you fat old ugly senile smelly bitch, that's if you can think for yourself after all that brainwashing by the christard church.

You claim that I'm bipolar and manic.

Let's assume I'm not. After all, statistically, it's unlikely.

How else might I come across in such a manner?

Hint: There's two of us posting. My partner and I.

I thought that you'd worked that out but you're not the sharpest pencil in the box, are you?

You see, that's what christardology does. It closes the mind to possibilities. The church doesn't want you thinking for yourself. Otherwise, you might figure out that this christardology bollocks is just that. Bollocks designed to control and take the goods and chattels of the people so that the elite can enjoy the good life at the expense of the masses. Look at the kat licker church if you are in doubt. It is the richest entity on the planet. Why? Suckers just like you.

Tien.
There's two of you posting? Ah, I see the issue then. You have Dissociative Identity Disorder. Two personalities; one is manic and one has OCD.
That solves the problem.

I hope you are seeing a shrink about your interest in having sex with Andrew while manic. Also your personality with OCD is posting continually the same old same old posts.

I suppose you can't help it being entrapped in two personalities. Must be a rough road.

I will pray for you.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 New International Version (NIV)

16 Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

JJ
Old 05-18-2018, 07:31 PM   #5136
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
If christards weren't politically active, they wouldn't have wielded any power. At one point, they were extremely politically active and wielded much power.

You see, christards are fuckin' two-faced evil bastards. They say one thing and do the opposite.

They claim to be about poverty and yet, they are the richest entity on the planet.

They claim to be about peace and love and yet the evil fuckers have murdered between 100 - 200 million people since the bastard religion was invented.
Yes, Christians can be two-faced evil bastards as can atheists. There are Christians that assist the poverty cause with their time serving, talents organizing and giving money just as there are atheists.

There are evil Christians and evil atheists alike. Surely you can't disagree with that.

Christians don't claim to be better than others. We have all sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God.

If Christians have a lot of money and are the richest entity in the world too fucking bad for you; Christians have chosen to donate to their Churches and many have grown. So what?

Christians have a savior, Jesus Christ and atheists have nothing but whiny Bullshit to spout. You can't save yourself you idiot.

JJ
Old 05-18-2018, 07:32 PM   #5137
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I leave lying to christards you fat old senile ugly smelly papist bitch. They've had 2,000 years of practice.
There are no atheist liars? Yea right you dumbass.

JJ
Old 05-18-2018, 07:34 PM   #5138
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Hey baby, lets go to Vegas and get married, then all is well!

After that, Christian heterosexual, consensual, very very hot sex awaits!

Baby Baby!! I know you need it!
You won't do any better than Andrew], Hertzy. I suggest you take Andrew up on his kind offer to the unwanted and be grateful.

Perhaps you are gay then it won't work out for you both and you are called not to have a same sex partner but to chastity for your lifetime. Start taking cold showers.

JJ
Old 05-18-2018, 07:38 PM   #5139
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
Yeah. You’re really making a ton of sense here. I mean in Romans 13 god is saying that you need to leave it to him and just submit to whatever authority is in power because he (god) put them there and gave them their powers to administrate justice by whatever way they see fit. Kind of similar to a turn the other cheek message of total surrender. But then you see even the examples the toxic so called bible believers on this forum and you’re like, no wonder it’s all so fucked up, they can’t even follow simple instructions from the god they believe in and pretend to worship. Looking at their example, It’s little wonder that christardology has gone off the rails so quickly and hurt so many people and destroyed so many lives and so much human potential over the centuries. Not that it was.a sound or logical idea in the first place, of course. I mean it’s an obvious anti-human-nature ideology like communism or whatever else fails miserably. So the human nature kicks in regardless of what god supposedly says (I.e. Romans 13) and they just ignore his word and seek to wield power themselves and be creepy, pervy weasely trolling fucktards like Andy and close-minded, authoritarian, bigoted tardbots like JJ/Mary. Sad.
You're worried about Christians "hurting people and destroying lives" Get out of your pity party. People destroy their own lives. Be responsible and quit blaming Christians for problems,

All atheists do is whine, moan and bitch about Christians. No one is forcing you to be a Christian in your or my neck of the words, so be grateful for that and quit yer whinin'.

Atheists are leading people to the possibility of hell. That's much worse.

JJ
Old 05-18-2018, 07:43 PM   #5140
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Yeah. You’re really making a ton of sense here. I mean in Romans 13 god is saying that you need to leave it to him and just submit to whatever authority is in power because he (god) put them there and gave them their powers to administrate justice by whatever way they see fit. Kind of similar to a turn the other cheek message of total surrender. But then you see even the examples the toxic so called bible believers on this forum and you’re like, no wonder it’s all so fucked up, they can’t even follow simple instructions from the god they believe in and pretend to worship. Looking at their example, It’s little wonder that christardology has gone off the rails so quickly and hurt so many people and destroyed so many lives and so much human potential over the centuries. Not that it was.a sound or logical idea in the first place, of course. I mean it’s an obvious anti-human-nature ideology like communism or whatever else fails miserably. So the human nature kicks in regardless of what god supposedly says (I.e. Romans 13) and they just ignore his word and seek to wield power themselves and be creepy, pervy weasely trolling fucktards like Andy and close-minded, authoritarian, bigoted tardbots like JJ/Mary. Sad.
Quit yer whining. People destroy their own lives. Why blame Christians for such wide sweeping accusation of destroying lives and and hurting people? Waah Waaah Waah. All atheists do is whine, moan and bitch about Christians.

Why not be grateful that no one is forcing you to be a Christian currently in your Country nor mine.

Take responsibility for your own life and quit blaming Christianity for all evil in the world.

JJ
Old 05-18-2018, 07:44 PM   #5141
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
You're worried about Christians "hurting people and destroying lives" Get out of your pity party. People destroy their own lives. Be responsible and quit blaming Christians for problems,

All atheists do is whine, moan and bitch about Christians. No one is forcing you to be a Christian in your or my neck of the words, so be grateful for that and quit yer whinin'.

Atheists are leading people to the possibility of hell. That's much worse.

JJ
There is no hell or possibility thereof you retarded ballbag.

Jesus fucking Christ.
Old 05-18-2018, 07:48 PM   #5142
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Went into town today to twat a brace of christards.

Not one to be found. They must have stayed in their sewers eating the shit dispensed by their pulpit pillock.

Looks like they don't want to come out and play any more lest they get twatted.
Truly, why do you care if Christians go to Church? Why are you truly seeking out Christians to feed your ego as you think you are "twatting" them when you are looking pathetic, and foolish?

Maybe rethink the path of life you are on.

JJ
Old 05-18-2018, 07:53 PM   #5143
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Why not be grateful that no one is forcing you to be a Christian currently in your Country nor mine.
According to romans 13, if you lived in a Muslim country with a Government that required you to be a Muslim under penalty of death, you would have to submit to that authority and convert to Islam to be a Christian. And then you’d have to kill yourself. How would that even be possible? Shows you how smart your Bible is. Hahahahaha. You are such a moron.
Old 05-18-2018, 07:55 PM   #5144
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
There is no hell or possibility thereof you retarded ballbag.

Jesus fucking Christ.
Says who? You?

What authority do you possibly have to make any such statements? Nothing but your own pathetic lack of self esteem due to being gay which drives hatred into your heart.

Try to find better ways to cope with homosexuality than posting constant stupid BS on this forum.

No one is forcing you to be a Christian. It's too fucking bad there are Christians in the world. There will ALWAYS be Christians in the world, just as there will always be atheists.

So the FUCK What?

Get over yourself and spend some time doing something worthwhile for others rather than bitching, moaning, and complaining constantly.

You must be a real nag to live with. Are you the wifely part or the manly part?

JJ
Old 05-18-2018, 07:56 PM   #5145
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
According to romans 13, if you lived in a Muslim country with a Government that required you to be a Muslim under penalty of death, you would have to submit to that authority and convert to Islam to be a Christian. And then you’d have to kill yourself. How would that even be possible? Shows you how smart your Bible is. Hahahahaha. You are such a moron.
If you abhor the Bible so much, why are quoting it often?

Seems to me you are trying to convince yourself that Christianity is false. What is the issue? A nagging thought in your heart that you might be wroiong, and your lifestyle is n not in keeping with normality?

JJ