Old 05-07-2013, 01:49 PM   #1
PapalKnight
New Member!

CatholicGovernment= wonderful

Now I Know you atheists think Catholocism is evil. But you probably dont know very much. If only the state Church of USA were the Catholic one, everything would be great!
PapalKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 02:00 PM   #2
PapalKnight
New Member!

I know we did bad things, but we also educated people, fed hungry, cured sick and taught good moral values. Just look at evil things of atheism like soviet union and Spanish communists! Thank God Franco and Salazar put a stop to them!
Old 05-07-2013, 02:24 PM   #3
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
PapalKnight wrote View Post
Now I Know you atheists think Catholocism is evil. But you probably dont know very much. If only the state Church of USA were the Catholic one, everything would be great!
You PK, are a good example of why killing everyone outside the church who tried to read & write was sound policy.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:33 PM   #4
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Catholicism is indeed a sack of shit - but its trolling fan club is a bigger bunch of unwanted cunts.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:04 PM   #5
PapalKnight
New Member!

Well not killing everyone outside Church, merely converting them to the one True Faith. I personally think they are happier that way. Imagine what it would be like to be an Atheist! No God! No morality! Perhaps no killing or assault, but atheism seems to be a life of pure selfishness and hollowness. There is no call to love everyone, or serve others even if one does not feel like it.

Just look how the Church helped the natives of the Americas! We saved them from the heathen barbarian aztecs who ripped peoples hearts open! St. Juniperro Serra established lovely missions to place the savages, to bring them into heaven and save them from rapacious conquistadors!

Touche, Godless!
Old 05-07-2013, 07:00 PM   #6
PapalKnight
New Member!

You see, one day Catholocism will regain its power, and it will force the atheists homosexuals and feminists to shun their wicked ways and be saved! Hope your flexible, because you might get streched by the new inquisition! Hope you are fire proof because you might get a little toasty!
Old 05-08-2013, 04:03 AM   #7
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Hint for troll.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 05-08-2013, 04:55 AM   #8
PapalKnight
New Member!

Also, I dont get why Magdalene Laundries were so bad. They seem to be kindly nuns who helped dishonorable sluts from committing sins and living a bad life. It was a gift for them to be laundry machines and live a hard life. That way they really could understand how terribly they behaved
Old 05-08-2013, 05:00 AM   #9
dogpet
Obsessed Member

If Rome ever regains the power it once held, I would expect to see PapalKnight's typing finger getting immersed in boiling pitch for embarrassing them with it's spelling alone.

Old 05-08-2013, 06:16 AM   #10
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Said finger would of course first need surgical removal from the Papal rectum.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 05-08-2013, 10:54 AM   #11
PapalKnight
New Member!

Look the Catholic Church is about peace and love! I dont understand why you hate her so much!

She only wants what is best. There is a bunch of bullshit written about us in history. Cant we just talk as reasonable people?
Old 05-08-2013, 12:13 PM   #12
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Don't know if there's a word for attempting a parody of a poe, but you're no more a resident of Shitpapestan than I am. Must try harder.

Old 05-08-2013, 12:33 PM   #13
Michael
Obsessed Member

Come on mate, you're being too obvious. If you want to troll an atheist site you need to at least be less jokey with your comments.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:13 PM   #14
PapalKnight
New Member!

"Not one in one hundred people hate the Catholic Church. There are many who hate what they think the catholic church is" So said Blessed Bishop Fulton Sheen.

See you people just dont know much about catholicsm. If you just dialogue with me, you can find out how wonderful and holy it is. All the stuff you hear about inquistion, witch trials, crusades, conversion of brown pickinninies is mostly hearsay and misunderstanding. It happened but people dont know the full story.... ask me and I will tell you everything!
Old 05-08-2013, 02:35 PM   #15
Jostov7
New Member!

Really? I thought joining this site would get me away from the religitards! I can't even see trying to argue with someone so FN stupid. Church saving people? By killing them if they do not convert? Really? What an idiot!
Jostov7 is offline   Reply With Quote