Old 05-13-2015, 08:52 PM   #2281
AtomJack

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
I didn't copy Fat Boy Pickles's award letter to Tory Boy Cameron, but somebody obviously passed it on - the lard arse is out of a job. Boy, I am so upset.

There's also a faint glimmer of hope the the ridiculous position of "Minister for Faith" could also be got rid of.

Warsi's earlier shitlordship obviously led to her own unceremonious sacking. Perhaps we need more shitlord awards to get rid of a few more dickheads.
Can't we just get rid of the foreskins instead? I do admit that I am jealous of the UK's lead against the US, in terms of secularization.
AtomJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 01:13 AM   #2282
psychodiva
I Live Here

So- Mike Huckabee???

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 03:28 AM   #2283
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

In the current scheme of 'murrikan brown nosing and political toadying, he's an odds-on favourite. We could probably coax Philboid back to script the award letter.
We could award a 'twin crown' with the dense fuckwit Davis!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 08:12 AM   #2284
Davin
Obsessed Member

I think it's tough to single Huckabee out of most of the other shitlords going for the Republican nomination. The quieter ones are probably the lesser shits. But he certainly did a good job of rising to the top of the pile by defending Kim Davis.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 09:15 AM   #2285
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

I had a little laugh and face palm when I found out that Davis has been married four times. Is there no end to the hypocrisy of reliotard wingnuts. Correct me if I'm wrong but Jesus supposedly never mentioned homosexuality but said a good deal about divorce and adultery.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 02:07 PM   #2286
AtomJack

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post
So- Mike Huckabee???
Fucking Huckabee. That dimwit also is an admitted YEC. How can a man understand any science told him with that large a mental handicap?
AtomJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 06:03 PM   #2287
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

I get the impression there's little resistance to Fuckhead Fuckabee winning his flushing into our hallowed stall of shame. I'll gladly pen a cuntgratulatory missive to send to the newcummer, but as I'm less into the 'murrikan political/godshite scene, perhaps one of the locals might like to give it a go? If there are no takers, his award will be in 'real' English.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 09-17-2015, 03:47 PM   #2288
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

C'mon you 'murrikans - don't miss a chance to give this cunt's presidential campaign the kick in the gonads it so desperately needs.
Sigh - where's Philboid in our time of need?

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 09-18-2015, 06:22 AM   #2289
Davin
Obsessed Member

I wish I could, but I don't have a talent worthy enough.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Old 09-18-2015, 10:32 AM   #2290
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Very well - Fuckerbee is duly installed as our 58th Shitlord, and the missive below will be fine tuned and flushed his way. I'm not sure whether to go for a personal e-mail, or an anonymous facebook post to his page. Probably wouldn't last two minutes - so e-mail it will be.

Mr Sucker-be,

We bid you less than joyous greetings from the darkest bowels of the sacred internet, where sub-human, non believers in fictional nonsense abound.
Our humble forum collectively keeps a keen eye on public figures making complete donkeys of themselves on matters they should leave well alone.

Your own personal brand of incompetence leapt to the fore during the 2012 GOP clown circus when you waved a slimey paw in response to a question on evolution. We're sure you remember this. Hint: Evolution is not a matter of belief, it is a clear demonstration of your failed education and of natural de-selection in progress.

Since failing in your hopes of leading your disintegrating country, you've stayed nicely out of harm's way until the latest round of 'murrikan fucknuttery.

Even us lesser mortals from long forgotton former colonial powers understand the basic structure of your government - the Legislative, Executive and the Judicial bodies - the latter now so admirably superseeded by a klapped-out, kranky klerk from Kentucky, who believes that her imaginary sky-daddy gives her the personal right to overrule the Supreme Court. It would probably be unfair to use big sounding words, like 'secular' as we're sure it's unlikely to have appeared in your so obviously flawed education - but the sight of you posing like a bloated corpse alongside the Kentucky krone made even the staunchest redneck Christian reach for the off button.

In honour of your ongoing catalogue of idiocy, our forum has bestowed on you its highest award. You are hereby crowned as our 58th Shitlord of the Week(TM). Your name will be forever carved in your personal stall and a congratulatory letter flushed your way.

We wish you complete failure in any upcoming litigation related to Eyes & Tigers.

Yours,
The Raving Atheists.

Stop the Holy See men!

Last edited by Smellyoldgit; 08-30-2019 at 09:27 AM.
Old 09-18-2015, 11:23 AM   #2291
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

nice

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 01:53 PM   #2292
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Who?

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 12:48 PM   #2293
Davin
Obsessed Member

That is awesome.

Old 08-09-2016, 05:31 AM   #2294
The Evil Fred

Seems to me they are all in bed together, so discussing who is better than whom is irrelevant.

Reminds of the joke: How do make a politician work harder? Ans: Don't vote for him.
The Evil Fred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 10:45 AM   #2295
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

I know it's only taken eight years, but Shitlord 42's 'church' has managed to lose its charitable status.
C'mon you platypus shaggers, pull your fingers out - only a few thousand to go!

Stop the Holy See men!

Last edited by Smellyoldgit; 01-18-2017 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Can't spell for shit!