Old 01-13-2009, 08:16 AM   #61
skribb

'the hell did I ever do to you?
Old 01-13-2009, 08:55 AM   #62
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

I'm just pointing out that you're confused.

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 11:47 PM   #63
skribb

Ok. Maybe you could point me to the subject of my confusion?
Old 01-14-2009, 04:10 AM   #64
psychodiva
I Live Here

well this is good

about time somebody told them off

Quote:
It’s not a headline I would have written, because much of Hitler’s anti-semitic rhetoric is now faithfully being parroted by Ratzinger – the only difference being that he is now using Hitler’s hateful words against homosexuals and not Jews.
But, hey, let’s take comfort from the fact that the reactionary old bastard is very old and will soon be dead!

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 05:31 AM   #65
just questions

Last time a pope ventured to come to the Netherlands.
just questions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 06:52 AM   #66
VladTheImpaler
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
Even though it's utterly trivial and of less consequence even than the rantings of sevens, I can explain this:

BOF: going on about the vatican being a sovereign state and thus entitled to make whatever laws they like (which is true)

Me: Pointing out that they are an absurd theocracy. (also true)

Bof: Responding in the most patronising manner possible accusing me of a straw man argument

Me: referring to bof as a patronising tosser (also true) ***

Bof: crying like a little bitch thereafter

That's all it is. Nothing but a boring old fart in the wind.
Probably correct, but you are a true shit stirring drama queen Choob. You started the hostilities by referring to BOF as a patronising tosser/wanker whatever. BOF might be patronising (I don’t know or care much) but even so it was clearly not intentional while your remarks was worded with hostile intent.

Are you a bit sensitive Choob or is lashing out simply your preferred method of rebuttal?

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then is he malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~Epicurus
VladTheImpaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 06:56 AM   #67
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

Quote:
skribb wrote View Post
Ok. Maybe you could point me to the subject of my confusion?
The part where you're implying that Choobus randomly attacks new members for no reason.

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 08:27 AM   #68
nkb
He who walks among the theists

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post
well this is good

about time somebody told them off
The sad part is that the United States is one of the many countries that also didn't sign the resolution.

Thanks, Dubya, for propagating the image of our country as a bunch of archaic Christers.

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 10:09 AM   #69
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
VladTheImpaler wrote View Post
Probably correct, but you are a true shit stirring drama queen Choob. You started the hostilities by referring to BOF as a patronising tosser/wanker whatever. BOF might be patronising (I don’t know or care much) but even so it was clearly not intentional while your remarks was worded with hostile intent.
It seems that you are the shit stirrer! What concern is it of yours retard? It clearly was intentional in my view. If the nuances of language are lost on you this will come as no surprise as you have already demonstrated on many occasions that you're not very bright. Maybe you should stick to getting excited about UFO's and heavy metal bands you pathetic loser.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 11:07 AM   #70
VladTheImpaler
Obsessed Member

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then is he malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~Epicurus
Old 01-14-2009, 11:09 AM   #71
Choobus
I Live Here

Exactly

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Old 01-14-2009, 02:06 PM   #72
BOF

Quote:
VladTheImpaler wrote View Post

Are you a bit sensitive Choob or is lashing out simply your preferred method of rebuttal?
A bit sensitive? I think you have it backwards;
churlbish is an insensitive bullying twat who attacks anywone who has audacity to disagree with him.
Old 01-14-2009, 02:07 PM   #73
Choobus
I Live Here

~ Philiboid Studge
Old 01-15-2009, 02:22 AM   #74
VladTheImpaler
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
It seems that you are the shit stirrer! What concern is it of yours retard? It clearly was intentional in my view. If the nuances of language are lost on you this will come as no surprise as you have already demonstrated on many occasions that you're not very bright. Maybe you should stick to getting excited about UFO's and heavy metal bands you pathetic loser.

Are you a wee bit paranoid Mr. Choob? Everyone’s out to get’cha? You definitely react very strongly to anyone who disagrees or says something negative (true or not) about you or simply in your direction.

In fact, you’ve built up a very specific persona or character if you will on this forum that pretty much forces you to keep up appearances and produce insults, sarcastic remarks and probe people’s anal preference ad infinitum. You carefully spend hours and hours of your time every month scanning posts and looking for situations where you can post one of these snide remarks. As evidence for this I’ll just note your insane post count that’s approaching 18.000 posts, far beyond anyone else.

Personally I’ve laughed and found some of your stuff funny, but perhaps only 5-10% of it. You’ve lost your self (imho) in this obsession of maintaining your humorous and aggressive character by recycling the same shit over and over again and simply trying too hard to be funny. Essentially you’ve become nothing but a spammer (17.000 posts+) of mostly worthless gibberish that has no value for anyone besides your self and perhaps a few of your loyal followers that at the beginning found your humour and character to be spot on.

Explaining things (especially issues related to physics) to some of us lesser mortals seems also to be below your dignity most of the time. But hey, why try to enlighten people with your knowledge when you can just make shit stirring remarks that have the potential of being funny? I guess that’s much easier. (I expect a reply telling me that trying to reach some of us dumbasses is impossible because we don’t have the mental capabilities to grasp anything you have to say or that you don’t have the time (but time to spam worthless shit seventeen thousand times), lalalala...)

But hey, you’re free to do whatever the hell you want; and I’m free to enjoy pointing these things out.

Old 01-15-2009, 02:25 AM   #75
Choobus
I Live Here

Do you do anal?

~ Philiboid Studge