Old 04-29-2018, 06:56 AM   #4546
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
You are a liar.

JJ
Actually, I'm not you senile, fat, ugly, old papist twat.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 06:59 AM   #4547
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hertz is an "IT."

JJ
Better than being a retard christard, you fat, old, senile, ugly, papist twat.

Old 04-29-2018, 07:28 AM   #4548
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
You are a liar.

JJ
Hey, fat, old, ugly, senile, smelly, papist bitch, you tell us that a ghost can rape a woman and impregnate her and that there's a sky fairy that's going to fuck Atheists when we die unless we repent and you call me a liar?

You are one fuckin' joke, twat.

Now change your incontinent pads, you stink of piss.

Last edited by hertz vanrental; 04-29-2018 at 07:51 AM.
Old 04-29-2018, 10:04 AM   #4549
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Another man who knows fuck all about us women. In fact, you are such a dumb twat, you know fuck all about fuck all.

Haven't you ever eavesdropped on a conversation between women? Had you, you wouldn't think the way you do. But, given that you are retard christard, you don't actually think for yourself, do you? The pillocks in the pulpit tell you what to think so that you don't have to.

You are a weirdo wanker with an IQ of 6.
Hmm, good play, by stating your a woman we can't attack you anymore, else KA will call us a misogynist.

That explains my vision, I thought you were dressed like a woman when Satan decided to burn your feet and use a sword to admister anal sex.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 10:12 AM   #4550
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Hmm, good play, by stating your a woman we can't attack you anymore, else KA will call us a misogynist.

That explains my vision, I thought you were dressed like a woman when Satan decided to burn your feet and use a sword to admister anal sex.
Attack me as much as you want fuck head. Let's face it, you are fuckin' useless so it is easy to defend against you - a weirdo retard christard with an IQ of 6.

Old 04-29-2018, 10:46 AM   #4551
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Attack me as much as you want fuck head. Let's face it, you are fuckin' useless so it is easy to defend against you - a weirdo retard christard with an IQ of 6.
Do you mind if I insult you, ?? No one will say I'm a misogynist?? Even if you are biologic female, you soul is very masculine - are you trans??
Old 04-29-2018, 11:12 AM   #4552
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Do you mind if I insult you, ?? No one will say I'm a misogynist?? Even if you are biologic female, you soul is very masculine - are you trans??
Insult away, you piece of weirdo retard christard vermin with an IQ of 6.

I'm a straight female and no, I'm not trans.

You christards just bring out the best in me, I guess.

I do whatever it takes to keep you vermin from spreading the word on the street - but, whatever I do, I do legally and without violence.

It's odd though, I've never physically threatened a christard, nor would I, but christards have threatened me, and more than once. You are evil fuckers, and that's a fact. You pretend to be pace loving and accepting but that's bull shit. Try and take your comfie blankie from you twats and you get real nasty.

Old 04-29-2018, 12:50 PM   #4553
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
You pretend to be pace loving

Spelling mistake!!~!!! My God ur dumb!!!

Ha Ha - well... u sound sincere so I guess you r a female, very surprising - wow.

Its refreshing actually.

U should consider giving Davin your phone number - I presume your in your're early 20s - Davin I think is in his thirties - you guys would be awesome together.

Why do you hate, and/ or feel the need to twat Christians? Do you really think Christians are evil - ??
Old 04-29-2018, 04:53 PM   #4554
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Most won't have gone to another church, fuck head. That doesn't happen in this country. The former congregation either stopped going to church because they came to their senses and no longer believed, or, they died. Either way, there wasn't enough of the twats left to warrant keeping the crutch open and so it closed and is now being sold off.

I care what pleases me, you fat, old, ugly, papist twat, and that's enough for me. I couldn't give a dead dingo's dongo what others think, including you and that fuckin' weirdo, android IQ 6.

I can tell that you haven't changed your incontinence pad yet, you smelly bastard. Change it, ffs.

When you were young, ALL THOSE YEARS AGO, you didn't do your pelvic floor exercises did you? That's why you are incontinent now. I do mine every day because I don't want to stink of piss like you do.
How the flying fuck do you know where they went? Many Churches are sold due to losing members of course but some simply go to a different Church. I can't help it the UK has a bunch of heathens in it. Perfect place for you to be you fucked up son of a bitch.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 04:59 PM   #4555
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hey, fat, old, ugly, senile, smelly, papist bitch, you tell us that a ghost can rape a woman and impregnate her and that there's a sky fairy that's going to fuck Atheists when we die unless we repent and you call me a liar?

You are one fuckin' joke, twat.

Now change your incontinent pads, you stink of piss.
It doesn't matter whether you currently are a Christian or not or what the fuck you believe. The issue is the Bible is clear there is a heaven and hell and you will be in one or the other.

Basically you strike me as a complete idiot that is like a parrot posting tons of redundant posts. Bizarre, I assume you cannot concentrate well due to extensive drug and/or alcohol use or mental illness.

If you DO end up in hell Satan will use you as his personal sex toy and screw you in the ass with his hot poker dick. That might not be too fun for you Hertzy.

JJ
Old 04-29-2018, 05:01 PM   #4556
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Spelling mistake!!~!!! My God ur dumb!!!

Ha Ha - well... u sound sincere so I guess you r a female, very surprising - wow.

Its refreshing actually.

U should consider giving Davin your phone number - I presume your in your're early 20s - Davin I think is in his thirties - you guys would be awesome together.

Why do you hate, and/ or feel the need to twat Christians? Do you really think Christians are evil - ??
That's a great idea. Then Davin can listen to Hertzy whine on about Christians instead of reading the shit here

JJ
Old 04-29-2018, 05:05 PM   #4557
Noodle

Heh, I haven't been here for a looong time. The theists this time around are mean and kinda pervy. I think I like it.
Noodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 06:47 PM   #4558
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Noodle wrote View Post
Heh, I haven't been here for a looong time. The theists this time around are mean and kinda pervy. I think I like it.
We haven't missed you given this post.

JJ
Old 04-29-2018, 07:12 PM   #4559
Noodle

I apologize for calling you mean and pervy. It was rude of me.
Noodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 11:54 PM   #4560
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Noodle wrote View Post
I apologize for calling you mean and pervy. It was rude of me.
Not necessary, all are welcome here.

This is the google search description of the forum:

The Raving Atheists is an online atheist community with personal blogs and a well packed forum. You don't have to be an atheist to be welcome here!

Isn't this the sweetest description ever? I have never felt so welcome on a forum than this. The well packed forum, well about 5 posters really but atheists are full of shit half the time here at least. You may not be.

This is my own personal thread actually you are posting on. I welcome you and hope you will post more often.

I was given this thread of my own because I pissed off Smelly the moderator who is a "smelly drunk." Free speech is only allowed for atheists; theists are restricted in what they say but that's ok for me because on this thread I am the Master and can say what I want.

Where sin abounds, grace abounds all the more and welcome!~

JJ