Old 03-15-2018, 01:58 PM   #3796
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Didn't Davin do one that changed with each resurrection? Might be wrong.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 02:54 PM   #3797
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Ah, after reading the above posts I am absoultely TOUCHED you all have spent so much time and energy noting my repeated words (for emphasis and comprehension for dolts that need things repeated, repeatedly to understand anything.)

Thank you for your readership through many years,

May God bless and keep all atheists in the palm of his hand.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 03:34 PM   #3798
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Are you sure you haven't got dementia? Typing the same shite over and over again. I'd get checked if I were you.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 03:36 PM   #3799
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
Didn't Davin do one that changed with each resurrection? Might be wrong.
I'm sure he did - this one is the same.
I'll do a resurrect once the vapid troll has spewed a few offerings - unless it works for you non-originators.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 05:20 PM   #3800
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
I'm sure he did - this one is the same.
I'll do a resurrect once the vapid troll has spewed a few offerings - unless it works for you non-originators.
I wait in eager anticipation, drunken mod. (it's the same ole' shit list with you... worthless mod lacking skills in moderating , full of shit and talks a lot about shit, etc. I'll do a ressurect once the invalid, drunken mod has spewed a few more offerrings, whether or not it works for you

Never mind; you post the same ole' shit, sprinkled with the same old words, over and over and over and over again,,etc etc ad infinitum, ad nauseam, so MY list probably won't have any additions to it in the future.

Past behaior is the best preditor of future behavior as Smelly's posts illustrate. Now go do what you do best, get loaded and drunk off your ass. I wonder what you are hiding from that drives you to drown out all your issues with alcohol? Patehtic and I pity you.

Your issue is probably your atheism that leads to a lack of meaning in your life. People who have meaning in their lives are not alcoholics. I will pray for you; you need some help and prayers before you end up drunkand dead in some gutter somewhere.

JJ

Last edited by JerryJohn; 03-15-2018 at 05:40 PM.
Old 03-15-2018, 05:38 PM   #3801
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

A poor start from the vacuous ol' slapper - just two to mark off - and not even on the same line dammit.

Ooo, I was too drunk to read straight & missed one - I'm up to three.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 03-15-2018, 08:09 PM   #3802
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
A poor start from the vacuous ol' slapper - just two to mark off - and not even on the same line dammit.

Ooo, I was too drunk to read straight & missed one - I'm up to three.
You drink too much, get some help. Think about others and how your drunk-nes has negatively affected them. I wouldn't bring it up but you have (espeically in my earlier years of posting) mentioned dinking numerous times in your posts on a PUBLIC forum, no less. Foolish at best.

Praying for you, to find a way to be sober.

Only a fool does this on an a PUBLIC forum, and only a fool believes there is no God.

JJ
Old 03-15-2018, 11:36 PM   #3803
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

The end is nigh - no it isn't - yes it is!

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Ah, after reading the above posts I am absoultely TOUCHED
Yes you are!

'ere, old hag, I'm going into town today to see if I can find me a brace of christards to torment. Must keep you vermin off the streets and the air bull shit free. As usual. I'll be sure to let you know how I get on because I know how much interest you take in such things. The thing is, once upon a time, the streets were full of christards uttering their shite. Now, christards on the street are few and far between. It's a sign of the times, I guess. Tien. One day, it will happen in the USA.

Once, christards, wearing sandwich boards proclaiming 'The End Is Nigh', used to wander up and down Britland streets. The implication was that it was the End for us Atheists. Now, it seems, it's the End for christards, given how relatively few of them there are left. It's very poignant, don't you think?

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?

Last edited by hertz vanrental; 03-15-2018 at 11:55 PM.
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 12:24 AM   #3804
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Gospel according to Bob, verses 28 -31: And whosoever shall utter my name in a private place are to be pitied for I don't exist for I am a pigment of a colourful imagination. Whosoever shall utter my name in a public place will be ridiculed for their stupidity. They will be legally harassed until they depart that place and go unto another that is private. And there, they shall dwell in peace for it is written that Man has a right to be who he is - as long as he does not inflict HIS upon THEIRS.

Here endeth this morning's lesson.

Old 03-16-2018, 02:57 AM   #3805
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
You drink too much, get some help. Think about others and how your drunk-nes has negatively affected them. I wouldn't bring it up but you have (espeically in my earlier years of posting) mentioned dinking numerous times in your posts on a PUBLIC forum, no less. Foolish at best.

Praying for you, to find a way to be sober.

Only a fool does this on an a PUBLIC forum, and only a fool believes there is no God.

JJ
... and only a fool proclaims his belief in a sky fairy on a PUBLIC forum.

Old 03-16-2018, 03:38 AM   #3806
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Yes you are!

'ere, old hag, I'm going into town today to see if I can find me a brace of christards to torment. Must keep you vermin off the streets and the air bull shit free. As usual. I'll be sure to let you know how I get on because I know how much interest you take in such things. The thing is, once upon a time, the streets were full of christards uttering their shite. Now, christards on the street are few and far between. It's a sign of the times, I guess. Tien. One day, it will happen in the USA.

Once, christards, wearing sandwich boards proclaiming 'The End Is Nigh', used to wander up and down Britland streets. The implication was that it was the End for us Atheists. Now, it seems, it's the End for christards, given how relatively few of them there are left. It's very poignant, don't you think?
But... I don't realy agree with you do I? First of all, get out your Holy Bible, Hertz. Read this first. (There are two assignments for for you before) you go and make an ass out of yourself yet again in your dicussions with God's Holy Christians.

[b][size="3"]New International Version
"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Then read this:

Matthew NIV
New International Version
"Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come.

The pendulum in Britain will slowly but surely swing the other direction and Britain will embracee Christianity. It's simply a matter of time, which you may not live to see. (You have too much time on your hands; is it ticking away at your sanity, Hertz?)

When the pendulum swings back it's going to knock you on your ass and head, which will bring you back to reality. God rules, the author and finisher of OUR faith. Everyone included, even you Hertz. Your reward will be everlasting life in heaven where there shall be be no more tears. It is your FREE gift, if you accept Jesus Christ as your savior and repent of your sins..

Hey "Tears in heaven..."Does that remind you of Eric Clapton? Gee, He is quoting a Bible passage and singing about it. His child fell out a window? Where sin abouts grace abounds all the more. What a beautiful song.

Often, when tragedy occurs people turn to God for comfort.

Check out 2 Corinthians 1, this is one of my favorites in the Bible; memorize it as part of your assignment.

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, 4who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. 5For just as we share abundantly in the sufferings of Christ, so also our comfort abounds through Christ. 6If we are distressed, it is for your comfort and salvation; if we are comforted, it is for your comfort, which produces in you patient endurance of the same sufferings we suffer. 7And our hope for you is firm, because we know that just as you share in our sufferings, so also you share in our comfort.

Suck it up, buttercup. As the ole saying goes, there are not atheists in foxholes.

JJ
Old 03-16-2018, 06:08 AM   #3807
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Disappointing - only 'Random Bible Quote' - but we're up to four ....

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 03-16-2018, 07:24 AM   #3808
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
But... I don't realy agree with you do I? First of all, get out your Holy Bible, Hertz. Read this first. (There are two assignments for for you before) you go and make an ass out of yourself yet again in your dicussions with God's Holy Christians.

[b][size="3"]New International Version
"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Then read this:

Matthew NIV
"Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come.

The pendulum in Britain will slowly but surely swing the other direction and Britain will embracee Christianity. It's simply a matter of time, which you may not live to see. (You have too much time on your hands; is it ticking away at your sanity, Hertz?)

When the pendulum swings back it's going to knock you on your ass and head, which will bring you back to reality. God rules, the author and finisher of OUR faith. Everyone included, even you Hertz. Your reward will be everlasting life in heaven where there shall be be no more tears. It is your FREE gift, if you accept Jesus Christ as your savior and repent of your sins..

Hey "Tears in heaven..."Does that remind you of Eric Clapton? Gee, He is quoting a Bible passage and singing about it. His child fell out a window? Where sin abouts grace abounds all the more. What a beautiful song.

Often, when tragedy occurs people turn to God for comfort.

Check out 2 Corinthians 1, this is one of my favorites in the Bible; memorize it as part of your assignment.

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, 4who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. 5For just as we share abundantly in the sufferings of Christ, so also our comfort abounds through Christ. 6If we are distressed, it is for your comfort and salvation; if we are comforted, it is for your comfort, which produces in you patient endurance of the same sufferings we suffer. 7And our hope for you is firm, because we know that just as you share in our sufferings, so also you share in our comfort.

Suck it up, buttercup. As the ole saying goes, there are not atheists in foxholes.

JJ
I lost interest after 'I don't'. The rest looked like wank so I ignored it.

Next, old hag.

Old 03-16-2018, 08:49 AM   #3809
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Matthew NIV
"Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will COME.

JJ
So your god jerks off, old hag? Does this get you excited?
That explains everything. You love your sky fairy because he jerks off. Well, well, you dirty old hag.

Last edited by hertz vanrental; 03-16-2018 at 09:18 AM.
Old 03-16-2018, 08:57 AM   #3810
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Gospel according to Bob

Gospel according to Bob verses 32 - 35: If you take the shit out the babble and a christard, there will be nought left for they are total shit, but, if you take the piss out of them both, you will be left with that warm feeling that only a worthwhile job well done can create.

Here endeth today's lesson.