Old 04-30-2018, 12:26 AM   #4561
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Not necessary, all are welcome here.

This is the google search description of the forum:

The Raving Atheists is an online atheist community with personal blogs and a well packed forum. You don't have to be an atheist to be welcome here!

Isn't this the sweetest description ever? I have never felt so welcome on a forum than this. The well packed forum, well about 5 posters really but atheists are full of shit half the time here at least. You may not be.

This is my own personal thread actually you are posting on. I welcome you and hope you will post more often.

I was given this thread of my own because I pissed off Smelly the moderator who is a "smelly drunk." Free speech is only allowed for atheists; theists are restricted in what they say but that's ok for me because on this thread I am the Master and can say what I want.

Where sin abounds, grace abounds all the more and welcome!~

JJ
The description ought to read, 'You are welcome here as long as you are not a lying fucker who avoids direct questions'.

In any case, if you don't like it here, fuck off. Ah, but you are such a smelly, fat, old, ugly, papist bitch that no one else will talk to you.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 12:30 AM   #4562
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Noodle wrote View Post
I apologize for calling you mean and pervy. It was rude of me.
In a few days time, you'll be calling our resident fuckwits all manner of names because they are unintelligent liars that avoid direct questions about their religion because, as you will soon discover, they know fuck all about it.

Feel free to abuse them. They deserve it, and, just between us two, they rather enjoy it - especially android who is the wierdist mother fucker I've ever come across.

Old 04-30-2018, 01:06 AM   #4563
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
The description ought to read, 'You are welcome here as long as you are not a lying fucker who avoids direct questions'.

In any case, if you don't like it here, fuck off. Ah, but you are such a smelly, fat, old, ugly, papist bitch that no one else will talk to you.
I have never avoided a direct question as you know Hertzy the female freak.

I believe that Jesus Christ died for forgiveness of sins and everlasting life as taught in the Infallible Holy Word of God.

What I don't do is to answer teeny weeny stupid ?'s beyond that. for there are CHRISTIAN sites to answer your stupid questions about this or that verse or whatever piddly issue you have up your ass on any particular day.

I might add for my poster the reason I post here is because my sister is an atheist and I was interested in what life events may have led someone to atheism and learn more how atheists "think" and why they are atheists.

i also enjoy the "well packed forum."

Good to have you here if you stick around. Hertzy is a little off "balance" but a pretty good he-she at heart.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 01:10 AM   #4564
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:

I believe that Jesus Christ died for forgiveness of sins and everlasting life as taught in the Infallible Holy Word of God.

What I don't do is to answer teeny weeny stupid ?'s beyond that. for there are CHRISTIAN sites to answer your stupid questions about this or that verse or whatever piddly issue you have up your ass on any particular day.

I might add for the recent "new" or renewed poster is the reason I post here is because my sister is an atheist and I was interested in what life events may have led someone to atheism and learn more how atheists "think" and why they are atheists.

I also enjoy the "well packed forum."

Good to have you here if you stick around. Hertzy is a little off "balance" but a pretty good he-she at heart.

JJ
Ah I am getting an error message my post is too short; WTF
Old 04-30-2018, 01:16 AM   #4565
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
In a few days time, you'll be calling our resident fuckwits all manner of names because they are unintelligent liars that avoid direct questions about their religion because, as you will soon discover, they know fuck all about it.

Feel free to abuse them. They deserve it, and, just between us two, they rather enjoy it - especially android who is the wierdist mother fucker I've ever come across.
Hertzy He-She; go take your anti-psychotic pills. Did you forget them today? You are obviously disoriented and fucked up more than usual.

JJ
Old 04-30-2018, 01:28 AM   #4566
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:

I might add for my poster the reason I post here is because my sister is an atheist and I was interested in what life events may have led someone to atheism and learn more how atheists "think" and why they are atheists.

i also enjoy the "well packed forum."

JJ
You have never answered a direct question about christardology because you know fuck all about it, as well you know, and as we have seen on numerous occasions, you fat, old, ugly senile papist bitch. Oh, and ffs, change your incontinence pad. The reek today is something chronic.

Old 04-30-2018, 01:32 AM   #4567
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hertzy He-She; go take your anti-psychotic pills. Did you forget them today? You are obviously disoriented and fucked up more than usual.

JJ
Fat, old, ugly, senile papist bitch - If I believed in a sky fairy and that people could be raised from the dead and walk on water, then trust me, I'd go to the docs and get some meds.

Old 04-30-2018, 09:24 AM   #4568
Noodle

I wouldn't say there were life events that led to me being atheist. I think the basic reason why I am one is that religions are very clearly just stories to me. Sorry if that's kind of insulting to you, but it's the truth for me.

If I had to name some life events, they might be not getting satisfying answers to my questions in religion class and meeting other people who don't believe.
Noodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 10:32 AM   #4569
Noodle

If you wanna know more, I'll answer your questions as best as I can and try not to ask you any questions. I'm not actually that interested in discussing atheism anymore; I was hoping to talk to someone about gun control and other political topics, but there are so few people here.
Old 04-30-2018, 10:49 AM   #4570
Noodle

I used to be a big lurker here because I thought I didn't have anything interesting to say. I still don't think I have anything very interesting to say; I just don't care that what I'm posting isn't that interesting.

I know there are lurkers out there reading this forum. Say something. Anything.
Old 04-30-2018, 11:23 AM   #4571
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Noodle wrote View Post
If you wanna know more, I'll answer your questions as best as I can and try not to ask you any questions. I'm not actually that interested in discussing atheism anymore; I was hoping to talk to someone about gun control and other political topics, but there are so few people here.
Apart from the christards, people on here are very intelligent and can talk about most subjects. What they don't know, they'll find out.

If you wanna talk about a subject, name it and we'll try and respond as best we can.

Old 04-30-2018, 06:27 PM   #4572
Noodle

Okie dokie. I'll make a thread to introduce myself and you can reply if you feel like it.
Old 04-30-2018, 06:38 PM   #4573
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
people on here are very intelligent and can talk about most subjects. What they don't know, they'll find out.
I agree - !!! Except for the Atheists, of course.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 06:41 PM   #4574
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
You have never answered a direct question about christardology because you know fuck all about it, as well you know, and as we have seen on numerous occasions, you fat, old, ugly senile papist bitch. Oh, and ffs, change your incontinence pad. The reek today is something chronic.
Hey Hertz

When you see Satan, who is male (you are straight) will you prefer getting fucked in the ass or vagina??? Or would you like Satan to create a new hole to violate you with??

Repent!
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 06:58 PM   #4575
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Listen up Hertzy. If you want to ask questions about Christianity get on a CHRISTIAN site or google your question.

I am on a lovely raving atheist site. Not a Christian site. You are my favorite chew stick.

JJ