Old 11-27-2008, 12:10 PM   #16
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
ubs wrote View Post
The problem with your analogy is that while you can be certain of the feeder, neither you nor Ricardo can be certain about the dream.

Suppose instead we have a male pigeon trying to get some play. He preens, he does a little jig, he shares his food, he drives away other boy pigeons, and then he gets laid. Because of his success he always repeats these four activities. Is it just coincidence that he gets laid or is it pigeon genius?
It's gotta be the jigging and the preening. There's nothing like a good jig and preen to get some bird to let you stuff her turkey.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 12:28 PM   #17
ricardocoav
Obsessed Member

My Dream Of 1960

Quote:
Philboid Studge wrote View Post
Corn-holing the "miracle":

(Population in 1960 was a little over 3 billion, so figure that every night, about 750,000 people had "clairvoyant" dreams.)

The only details of your dream that match up with what happened are two airplanes colliding, the city of Brooklyn, and snow on the ground. The last detail is no biggie, since it had snowed before the crash -- something you would have known in waking life. At the time of the crash, there was rain and fog; why not in your dream? Moreover, you place much importance on Brooklyn. Why? One of the planes crashed on Staten Island. (In fact, on the same day, a plane had also crashed in Berlin. Why doesn't Jesus love Germans? Oh ... right.) Anyway, your miraculous dream was entertaining; good luck with saving humanity.

Footage of the aftermath here.
It is amazing for me to be able to see what happened on that dreadful day in film after having passed 48 years. I thank you for this even though it is sad for me to relive it again. I cannot save humanity, humanity must save itself. In reference to what I saw from above in my dream that it was Brooklyn is the fact that Joey Lomangino is from Brooklyn and I believe that that is the only match in my dream to the supposed miracle of him regaining his sight sometime soon. I Can't say really, I just noticed it because you brought it up as to why it was Brooklyn. Thanks again.

Last edited by ricardocoav; 11-27-2008 at 12:53 PM.
ricardocoav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 12:36 PM   #18
ricardocoav
Obsessed Member

Quote:
just questions wrote View Post
Are you sure Jesus was blessing the USA, not condemning it? I assume he spoke some other language than English.
There were no words spoken in my dream. I only heard moaning and my inner feeling of anger at not being able to help anyone at that time.
Old 11-27-2008, 12:39 PM   #19
ricardocoav
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
Butt, how many of those people had wet dreams that night, and how many were directly related by the will of the gods to those who were deep in coitus all around them?

It happens all the time...people making people.
Old 11-27-2008, 12:42 PM   #20
ricardocoav
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Apparently, Ricardo deems himself a prophet/messiah. That he believes his dream to be some divine communication from beyond is indicative of a thoroughly delusional mind. That he believes his dream and the coincidental event to be a revelation of another completely unconnected event 48 years later is indicative of severe delusions of grandeur.

Only you can make this grandeur...if you can interpret my dream, like "Daniel" of the bible, the interpretor of dreams.
Old 11-27-2008, 12:49 PM   #21
ricardocoav
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Ricardo, it appears you have completely misinterpreted the dream and events of 1960.

It should be very clear to you why Jesus was blessing the Earth at precisely the time of my birth. I am chosen to bring a message unto you, so you had better listen.

The airplanes colliding are symbolic of the lies and delusions of religion crashing into the truth of atheism. The blind man is symbolic of the manner that religion has blinded you.

Now, 48 years later, I am here to make you see.

In clinical study of animal behavior, pigeons that are trained to push buttons with their beaks in order to receive a reward soon learn the cause and effect of their actions. However, if a pigeon happens to do something else before it pushes the food button, or while it is pushing the food button, it often mistakenly believes that this action has some bearing on the action of food coming from the dispenser. For example, if the pigeon walks around in a circle before it pushes the food button, it will continue to walk around in a circle before it pushes the button, because it believes there is something more to the coincidence. Coincidence is only coincidence, Ricardo. There is no significance as to how the tea leaves settle in the bottom of your cup.
You have just described the power of humanity, that man can teach animals to do their will. If profecy does not come true in the coming months, then you can rejoice because what you believe is true.
Old 11-27-2008, 02:15 PM   #22
just questions

Quote:
ricardocoav wrote View Post
If profecy does not come true in the coming months, then you can rejoice because what you believe is true.
Only months left? Please shade some light on us: what should we, the sinful atheists, do in the coming months to save our sorry asses? Or is it already too late for us?
Thank you in advance for any insightful advice for us.

PS: Pleas don't just ask us to do goods, I have always thought that it is do goods to convince as many people as possible that god does not exist.
just questions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 02:37 PM   #23
BOF

@ ricardo

Perhaps the definitive book [in the C20th] on precognition and dreams is J W Dunne's "An Experiment with Time". He supports your position.

Needless to say,he DOES have his critics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Experiment_with_Time
Old 11-27-2008, 03:04 PM   #24
ricardocoav
Obsessed Member

Quote:
just questions wrote View Post
Only months left? Please shade some light on us: what should we, the sinful atheists, do in the coming months to save our sorry asses? Or is it already too late for us?
Thank you in advance for any insightful advice for us.

PS: Pleas don't just ask us to do goods, I have always thought that it is do goods to convince as many people as possible that god does not exist.
All I know is that it will be soon enough. Now is your chance to mock as you wish the believers about what is to come. All Atheists are not sinners, they just made a choice, that's all. It is for those that believe to prove them otherwise. See in your brouser: Garabandal and Joey Lomangino. That is the prophecy to come soon.
Old 11-27-2008, 03:14 PM   #25
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
It happens all the time...people making people.
It happens all the time...people being stupid.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 11-27-2008, 03:16 PM   #26
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Only you can make this grandeur...if you can interpret my dream, like "Daniel" of the bible, the interpretor of dreams.
My real name is Daniel. I was born on December 16th, 1960. You had your "dream" at roughly the same time that I was born. You don't have any supernatural conclusions to draw from these facts?

Old 11-27-2008, 03:20 PM   #27
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
You have just described the power of humanity, that man can teach animals to do their will. If profecy does not come true in the coming months, then you can rejoice because what you believe is true.
Humanity also has the power to lead successive generations into delusion, or to pursue the noble path of truth. Abandon your lies, blood drinker! Why do you fear truth?

What I believe IS true. Otherwise, I would not believe it. I rejoice daily for the wonderful life which is mine, the only life I will ever have. My happiness is not contingent on the outcome of some nitwit’s dreams.

Old 11-27-2008, 03:26 PM   #28
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
All I know is that it will be soon enough. Now is your chance to mock as you wish the believers about what is to come. All Atheists are not sinners, they just made a choice, that's all. It is for those that believe to prove them otherwise. See in your brouser: Garabandal and Joey Lomangino. That is the prophecy to come soon.
And Jesus will come flying down out of heaven with the Great Pumpkin and the Leprechauns, and bring sugarplums and candy canes to all the good girls and boys! The big question is, will Jesus show us his holy cock? I would not mock his holy cock, but I would not suck it hard as rock.

Ricardo, do you believe that Joseph Smith was a true prophet of god? Are you ready to accept the commandments of Ganesha, Shiva, Krishna, Durga, Kali, Lakshmi, Saraswati, Jagannath, and Hunuman? If not, why? Aren’t you afraid that they will be angry at you for disobeying their commandments?

Old 11-27-2008, 04:34 PM   #29
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Ahh..I had a terrific dream in 1960..very prophetic. So far I have predicted everything that has happen & will happen.

Since due to a string fluctuation in the 11 dimension Akhenaten (18 dynasty ca 1350bce) passed through this dimension by a vibration of a membrane exactly at the time of my conception in 1941. In the photo at the lower right1 (1966 the key year of strings) I am holding a divination antenae of my own construction while projecting a book titled Irish that revealed the administration of this Christ-psychosis infected POTUS in 2000. Photos of me in 1960.

Dreams are a 6 dimensional path when tuned correctly & having the knowledge.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:50 PM   #30
ricardocoav
Obsessed Member

Quote:
It happens all the time...people being stupid.
Stupidity is what you can prove as being stupid, like putting yourself at risk knowing that you can get hurt. Stupid is too big a word if you cannot prove it. You can prove stupidity after the facts, not before.