Old 07-29-2014, 12:02 PM   #1
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeebola

Have you all noticed how Benny Hinn and his fellow Faith Healers have jumped in their private jets and headed for Africa, so they can channel their skills to save the victims of the Ebola outbreak?

And Ebola is the "Disease of the Month" at Lourdes!

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 07:05 PM   #2
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

I thought the faith junkies were still tearing their titties off with the amputees?

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 11:54 PM   #3
Semper Idem

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Have you all noticed how Benny Hinn and his fellow Faith Healers have jumped in their private jets and headed for Africa, so they can channel their skills to save the victims of the Ebola outbreak?

And Ebola is the "Disease of the Month" at Lourdes!
Nope - the poor starving Africans can't pay tithes, so they can't get healed.

Saying that atheists hate God is like saying that teetotalers are alcoholics.
Semper Idem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 01:24 AM   #4
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Semper Idem wrote View Post
Nope - the poor starving Africans can't pay tithes, so they can't get healed.
And it seems that eating human albinos doesn't provide a cure either! It's obviously all caused by homosexuality in Uganda.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 08-26-2014, 07:08 AM   #5
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

The missionary doctor and the assistant who contracted Ebola and were flown home to the USA for treatment, upon release from hospital credited God for their cure.
What an outrage. Why did they accept an expensive flight home and waste resources in hospital care if God was going to heal them anyway? So typical of
self centered religious gasholes - "I'm special in God's eyes, he healed me, and fuck the rest who are sick."
No way to tell if the untested experimantal medicines cured them, or the better care they received compared to the victims back in Africa, or if their natural
immune systems overcame the infection, as happens to a small percentage. God my ass.

Old 08-28-2014, 08:36 AM   #6
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

If God saved an American doctor with Ebola, why did he let 1,200 Africans die?

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandst...merican-doctor

Old 08-28-2014, 08:47 AM   #7
Davin
Obsessed Member

Duh! Because god loves Americans!

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 12:49 AM   #8
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Corruption and Ebola are essentially the same hemorrhaging disease. If we cure corruption, we will have the healthy planet we all truly want and our children deserve.

http://kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/201...rruption/?_r=0