Old 01-15-2018, 11:23 AM   #76
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
You're full of shit. That's all cut and paste. Because, if it's not, the alternative is downright bizarre. That is that a real MD would have the time or the inclination to type that in a ridiculous atheist forum in response to a question from a nurse that only required: nitroglycerin sublingual 0.4 mg.
I happen to be pre-nights, cunt and am due to be on ITU for the next 4 nights. Yes, that's right I am at least currently working in a clinical setting which is more than can be said for you.

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
You are no MD. You're a pretender. And I say that, because I cannot--I just can't--imagine the alternative. It would be too sad.
Why am I not surprised that you are incapable of imagining anything, especially if it exists in the real world. You said yourself that you have a simplified way of thinking )or was it just a simple mind) and fucking hell is that true.

Challenge: If you claim that I did a cut and paste job fucking prove it right now and show everyone where you think I cut and pasted this from...Go on...Otherwise, it is YOU who is full of shit. Prove it now or take it the fuck back.

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
Me? I'm waiting on a job, so I currently have time to sit here and do this BS. No MD would. Nor would they lower themselves to it.
Unemployed? I wonder why? If you truly believed that then you wouldn't have set up an what you thought was an unwinable task. What a pathetic manoeuver.
LOL this is EXACTLY your MO; "I want something to be true so it is. I'm going to try and make a test of something...but I will either ignore the result or find some other excuse to fucking whine like a little bitch."

And if the example you set up DID include a background of pulmonary hypertension (suggesting they were on a PDE5 inhibitor) then I'm fucking glad you are not working right now because giving them a fucking nitrate without even checking their blood pressure too could fucking crash their circulation you absolute dumbfuck.

You are no bloody nurse, or if you are, then you are most likely one who is currently out of work for a very good fucking reason; you are clinically dangerous.

Nitrates help a with reducing pre-load, sure but if but in the management of acute MI they are essentially just symptomatic treatment for chest pain. MI patients need anti-platelets and anti-coagulation before PCI period. This is received wisdom and currently clinical practice. I am unsurprised that you did not know this.

Invisibility and nothingness look an awful lot alike.

Last edited by The Judge; 01-15-2018 at 11:41 AM.
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 11:43 AM   #77
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
The Judge wrote View Post
I happen to be pre-nights, cunt and am due to be on ITU for the next 4 nights.

Why am I not surprised that you are incapable of imagining anything, especially if it exists in the real world. You said yourself that you have a simplified way of thinking )or was it just a simple mind) and fucking hell is that true.

Challenge: If you claim that I did a cut and paste job fucking prove it right now and show everyone where you think I cut and pasted this from...Go on...Otherwise, it is YOU who is full of shit. Prove it now or take it the fuck back.

Unemployed? I wonder why? If you truly believed that then you wouldn't have set up an what you thought was an unwinable task. What a pathetic manoeuver.
LOL this is EXACTLY your MO; "I want something to be true so it is. I'm going to try and make a test of something...but I will either ignore the result or find some other excuse to fucking whine like a little bitch."

And if the example you set up DID include a background of pulmonary hypertension (suggesting they were on a PDE5 inhibitor) then I'm fucking glad you are not working right now because giving them a fucking nitrate without even checking their blood pressure too could fucking crash their circulation you absolute dumbfuck.

You are no bloody nurse, or if you are, then you are most likely one who is currently out of work for a very good fucking reason; you are clinically dangerous.

Nitrates help a with reducing pre-load, sure but if but in the management of acute MI they are essentially just symptomatic treatment for chest pain. MI patients need anti-platelets and anti-coagulation before PCI period. This is received wisdom and currently clinical practice in the UK and the US. I am unsurprised that you did not know this.
Judge

You are, sure as hell, swearing a fuckin' whole lot more when you respond to egor's posts now.

I just cut to the chase with the cunt and swore right from the get go. It saved a whole lot of fuckin' shit, y'know. There again, I'm just an antisocial twat.

It's been interesting watching how he kind of stirs a primeval emotion in people.

He kind of tries to drag people down to his level - a bit like the way a croc does - and then beats them on experience.

Personally, I think that he's bat crap crazy and treat him accordingly. I try and stay above his level. That way, he's at a disadvantage. If he gets you to talk at his level, he's gonna frustrate the hell outa ya.

Just some observations on the bat crap crazy one.

Then again, what the fuck do I know.
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 11:56 AM   #78
Egor

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Egor

Just a few questions if I might:

1. You claim that I have been a member of this forum for years. This is in spite of me proving otherwise and you having the ability to verify my claim. Are you still of this opinion? If so, what is your proof? If not, do you think an apology is in order?

2. You claim that there is consciousness without a brain and use the behaviour of paramecium, which has no brain, as proof. If a person's brain dies, does that person retain consciousness? If not, why is this? If so, how is this?

3. Where, in your opinion, does this consciousness in an entity reside?

4. What is the nature of consciousness?

5. Does consciousness refer to 'information' current and/or past?

6. If 'information' is referred to, how is the information stored and accessed or is information just transient?

7. If 'information' is referred to, what type of information is it?

8. Have you ever thought that ESP may be involved? My apologies for using a TLA here.

9. Is consciousness absolute and fixed or are there degrees of consciousness? For example, does a human have a higher level of consciousness than say Hydra, for example?

10. If so, what determines the level of consciousness in any given entity?

11. Does the level of consciousness vary between individual members of a species?

12. What is the purpose of consciousness?

13. Is consciousness a single 'entity' or does it consist of components?

14. If so what are the components and what are the natures of those components?

I think that this will do for the moment. I look forward to reading the answers.
Seriously, do you think I'm going to write you a book. Idiot.

To speak without thinking is to shoot without aiming.
Egor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 12:06 PM   #79
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
Seriously, do you think I'm going to write you a book. Idiot.
So you know fuck all about fuck all.

Thought so you insane fuckwit.

Thought you'd left the building or are you on your anal plane?
Old 01-15-2018, 12:12 PM   #80
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Judge

You are, sure as hell, swearing a fuckin' whole lot more when you respond to egor's posts now.

I just cut to the chase with the cunt and swore right from the get go. It saved a whole lot of fuckin' shit, y'know. There again, I'm just an antisocial twat.

It's been interesting watching how he kind of stirs a primeval emotion in people.

He kind of tries to drag people down to his level - a bit like the way a croc does - and then beats them on experience.

Personally, I think that he's bat crap crazy and treat him accordingly. I try and stay above his level. That way, he's at a disadvantage. If he gets you to talk at his level, he's gonna frustrate the hell outa ya.

Just some observations on the bat crap crazy one.

Then again, what the fuck do I know.
Fair point Hertz, cheers.
Just never had anyone question what I do for a living before. I worked fucking hard to become a doctor and I care a lot about what I do as well as schooling fuckwits.

After this slight, I'm now done with Egor. He can go fuck himself. He never wanted to listen to the truth anyway.

Old 01-15-2018, 12:17 PM   #81
Egor

Quote:
I can't prove it. I already stipulated that it might be true, you idiot. But either way, I've lost a great deal of respect for you. Seriously. Either way. I am used to MDs being sober, busy people, who I can't imagine would be involved in this kind of shit. And the way you come apart below is just laughable.

Quote:

Quote:
You're not an MD. I know it. I know you can fool the people in here. I know online you can fool non-medical people, maybe even some medical people, but you don't fool me. You're schtick is all taken from ACLS info widely available online and tailored as personal talk. But no one talks that way. And MDs don't lose control like you are doing. They don't. They would not even engage someone like me in a conversation like this. Trust me; I know.

I mean, unless you're just fucking insane. Which I guess, technically, is a possibility.

Quote:
See. Hahah. You give yourself away again. If you were an MD you would be certain I was a nurse because of all my "woowoo" beliefs. Nurses are, how shall I put it, more free to express their spirituality. Not to mention...dock-with-a-k...but you're acting like I can give meds without an MD order. All MDs know better than that. But you don't know that.

You know what you sound like to me? Hertz. Actually, I think Hertz sounds like you.

Quote:
Nitrates help a with reducing pre-load, ...
Oh, shut the fuck up, really.

Old 01-15-2018, 12:20 PM   #82
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Egor is now on my ignore list...muuuuuuuch better

Old 01-15-2018, 12:31 PM   #83
Egor

Hertz, Judge, even Smelly. You're probably all Chris, anyway, and Chris probably isn't a female from the Northwest.

Hertz and Judge. Do you realize, and I know this because I'm a writer (5 books), and a poet (wannabe) that your writing voice is exactly alike?

No, let me explain: In fiction, a problem authors have (Stephen King especially!) is that they are one person writing multiple characters, and it's very hard to make unique voices without sounding stupid. So, in literature, a lot of times, the characters sound similar. Like Hertz and Judge. Not to mention, you sound psychologically the same, which is a kind of narcissistic-pretension way of expressing yourself.

This is sad. Damn.

I guess the wild west days of forums really are over. Thinking Atheist has just become for atheists, not debate or creative dissing. Same with the other groups. Christians just hang out with Christians. The years have passed, Edward. You got to move on to something new.

Damn.

Old 01-15-2018, 12:34 PM   #84
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
The Judge wrote
Egor is now on my ignore list...muuuuuuuch better
You're lucky!
I have to quickly scan everything the fool writes - must be a punishment from a past life.
The time has probably come to stuff him in his own 'Troll Dump" thread where he can whine & bitch to his rectum's content.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 12:42 PM   #85
Egor

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
You're lucky!
I have to quickly scan everything the fool writes - must be a punishment from a past life.
The time has probably come to stuff him in his own 'Troll Dump" thread where he can whine & bitch to his rectum's content.
I wouldn't worry about that, Chris (SOG, whatever, who cares?)

I don't think I'm coming back. Shit.

The years have passed, the world turned, things change. Forums are dead and no one's opinion matters.

I even tried watching the masterdebaters on YouTube (D'sousa, Hitchens, various Christians, various atheists). It's all the same farting. I can't believe people bother to even host those debates. It's a circus freak-show. Nothing is ever discovered or won.

But I think smart minds like to exercise. Walk our wits. But I'm just here because I'm bored. God never called me to this, or if he did it was for years ago, not now.

Being in this group is sad, and it says something about me.

So, you don't have to do anything. I highly doubt I will even check back.

Old 01-15-2018, 12:50 PM   #86
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Fair point Hertz, cheers.
Just never had anyone question what I do for a living before. I worked fucking hard to become a doctor and I care a lot about what I do as well as schooling fuckwits.

After this slight, I'm now done with Egor. He can go fuck himself. He never wanted to listen to the truth anyway.

It's easy to criticise a doctor, isn't it?

But where do we all go when we're ill?

Take no notice of the unstable twat. He's insane. He's unpredictable.

I handed him a win and offered to walk away. Look what he did. Tien.
Old 01-15-2018, 01:04 PM   #87
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
I even tried watching the masterdebaters on YouTube (D'sousa, Hitchens, various Christians, various atheists).
No you watch masterbators on YouTube, you weird fuck.

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
I think smart minds like to exercise.
So you're a couch potato then.

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
But I'm just here because I'm bored.
No. You're here because no one wants to employ an insane, arrogant twat like you and because all the other forums have banned you. I must ask Moms why The thinking Atheists banned you.

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
God never called me to this
No, god called you a cunt, the same as I do.

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
Being in this group is sad, and it says something about me.
It tells me that secretly, you want to be an atheist.

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
So, you don't have to do anything. I highly doubt I will even check back.
You said that before: "egore has left the building". Remember?
Old 01-15-2018, 01:14 PM   #88
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
Hertz, Judge, even Smelly. You're probably all Chris, anyway, and Chris probably isn't a female from the Northwest.

Damn.
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

He's completely insane. Slamming our posts through a simple word analyser will tell him that he's off with the fairies.

Our writing styles are completely different ffs.

We're all different people, aren't I?

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

The guy is insane.
Old 01-15-2018, 01:15 PM   #89
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

The last round with Egor vs. the Judge was priceless.

I laughed and laughed and laughed.

Egor, I think Judge probably is a Doctor - he is very very very arrogant - this is consistent with most Doctor's I know.

Judge, Egor is "out there" a bit - blending spiritual belief with science in a way that probably would not cut it for peer review in a medical journal. Your patience in dealing with Egor's alternate views and the way you honestly tried to engage him was exemplary.

But please keep your report going, it is informative, and oh so very entertaining!
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 01:26 PM   #90
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:

Nitrates help a with reducing pre-load, sure but if but in the management of acute MI they are essentially just symptomatic treatment for chest pain.
I've seen a ST segment (during MI) completely resolve within a moment of the patient receiving a shot of nitro. This was more than just treating the symptom. Perhaps you are confusing morphine with NTG? - your statement is true for morphine.

Quote:
MI patients need anti-platelets and anti-coagulation before PCI period. This is received wisdom and currently clinical practice. I am unsurprised that you did not know this.
MI patients need anti-platelets, but not necessarily anti-coagulation - there is a subtle difference here.

Judge, maybe stick to psychiatry?
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote