Old 06-17-2018, 07:25 PM   #6016
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
This may be the dumbest of the dumb things you’ve ever written and there are a myriad to choose from. You’re a disgrace to Christendumb for even writing this.
I beg to differ. I think piss pads exceeded even her gross stupidity by suggesting that we believe in zombie boy regardless of any facts and of any lies/bollocks in the babble. It's this screwed up logic that convinces me that piss pads was home schooled and is a kat licker. kat lickers especially are taught to accept the lard ass, zombie boy, babble bollocks without question. It's this lack of questioning that allows their priests to kiddy fiddle without impunity. Evil fuckers.

It is obvious from the various writings of piss pads that there is a distinct lack of questioning of the legitimacy of the babble and the lard ass bollocks. In fact, piss pads doesn't even appear to show any understanding or a need for a critical approach to christardology. She is obviously brain washed into believing that the babble is the word of lard ass and that no further proof is necessary. One has to pity such stupidity, I guess.

I met a couple of christard morons, who think in a similar manner to piss pads, on Saturday. It's quite frightening to witness, first hand, the effects of brain washing on the human psyche. It's also disturbing to see that it still goes on today. It's also sad to watch the christards own their brain washing. It's as if they know that they are brain washed, they have always been so and always will be and they will even fight to retain their brain washing. It's like their little 'comfie blankie' that they had as very small children. Even though the christards are supposedly 'all grown up', they still feel the need for their comfie blankie and can't imagine life without it. What's more, they can't imagine what it's like for others not to have a comfie blankie. Poor bastards.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 07:31 PM   #6017
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
This may be the dumbest of the dumb things you’ve ever written and there are a myriad to choose from. You’re a disgrace to Christendumb for even writing this.
What theory do you propose of why the Bible was written then from an atheist point of views.

Do share.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 08:12 PM   #6018
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
What theory do you propose of why the Bible was written then from an atheist point of views.

Do share.

JJ
Words and stories and made up shit got wrote down. It happens. In things called books and on pads and schools and cuneiform in mud tablets and shit. People collected it into a single volume. Hertz and others have described as naseum how various councils picked what would be in the volume and what would be left out. You of course, are a simpleton so none of this matters to you and the words and concepts are big so you just don’t read them. Anyway. It got published as a book that christards believe in as the literal word of gawd. I mean it’s got to be, right? Because says so right in the pages!

You should learn about books someday Mary. They also have things called libraries that collect lots of books into one location. It’s pretty fascinating.

Why did it happen? Well. People record lots of ideas and thoughts and stories by writing it down. Who knows why? Human nature? A way to have their thoughts live on? Could be lots of things.
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 08:22 PM   #6019
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
I beg to differ. I think piss pads exceeded even her gross stupidity by suggesting that we believe in zombie boy regardless of any facts and of any lies/bollocks in the babble. It's this screwed up logic that convinces me that piss pads was home schooled and is a kat licker. kat lickers especially are taught to accept the lard ass, zombie boy, babble bollocks without question. It's this lack of questioning that allows their priests to kiddy fiddle without impunity. Evil fuckers.

It is obvious from the various writings of piss pads that there is a distinct lack of questioning of the legitimacy of the babble and the lard ass bollocks. In fact, piss pads doesn't even appear to show any understanding or a need for a critical approach to christardology. She is obviously brain washed into believing that the babble is the word of lard ass and that no further proof is necessary. One has to pity such stupidity, I guess.

I met a couple of christard morons, who think in a similar manner to piss pads, on Saturday. It's quite frightening to witness, first hand, the effects of brain washing on the human psyche. It's also disturbing to see that it still goes on today. It's also sad to watch the christards own their brain washing. It's as if they know that they are brain washed, they have always been so and always will be and they will even fight to retain their brain washing. It's like their little 'comfie blankie' that they had as very small children. Even though the christards are supposedly 'all grown up', they still feel the need for their comfie blankie and can't imagine life without it. What's more, they can't imagine what it's like for others not to have a comfie blankie. Poor bastards.
Yeah. I have to agree.

And yeah it’s super sad to watch the poor bastards. I’ve got close family members living in this deluded kind of world. Wasting their lives. It’s sad. And they think I’m lost. I’d throw in a haw haw but it’s not even funny.
Old 06-17-2018, 09:02 PM   #6020
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Yeah. I have to agree.

And yeah it’s super sad to watch the poor bastards. I’ve got close family members living in this deluded kind of world. Wasting their lives. It’s sad. And they think I’m lost. I’d throw in a haw haw but it’s not even funny.
You are lost but I am sure they pray for you.

JJ
Old 06-17-2018, 09:04 PM   #6021
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Words and stories and made up shit got wrote down. It happens. In things called books and on pads and schools and cuneiform in mud tablets and shit. People collected it into a single volume. Hertz and others have described as naseum how various councils picked what would be in the volume and what would be left out. You of course, are a simpleton so none of this matters to you and the words and concepts are big so you just don’t read them. Anyway. It got published as a book that christards believe in as the literal word of gawd. I mean it’s got to be, right? Because says so right in the pages!

You should learn about books someday Mary. They also have things called libraries that collect lots of books into one location. It’s pretty fascinating.

Why did it happen? Well. People record lots of ideas and thoughts and stories by writing it down. Who knows why? Human nature? A way to have their thoughts live on? Could be lots of things.
The reason why is simple, Hobotronic

It was the Truth. Jesus is savior of the World.

JJ
Old 06-17-2018, 09:10 PM   #6022
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
New International Version: 1 John 1:8

If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.
Old 06-17-2018, 09:21 PM   #6023
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
You are lost but I am sure they pray for you.

JJ
You are lost. And IDGAF.
Old 06-17-2018, 09:25 PM   #6024
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
The reason why is simple, Hobotronic

It was the Truth. Jesus is savior of the World.

JJ
You forgot to capitalize the word “savior” you disrespectful piece of shit.

But you capitalized “World,” which you are to be in but not of, you evil fucker.

That’s a blatant double jesus syntax foul. Gawd is not amused.

Now drop to your knees and give me one hundred Hail Marys and pray that the lord won’t smite thee!
Old 06-17-2018, 09:29 PM   #6025
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
You are lost. And IDGAF.
YDGAF because you are here posting to me on my thread.

I pray that God gives you a good kick in the ass to shape you up an and see your need for a savior by your disgusting and perverse sins.

JJ
Old 06-17-2018, 09:30 PM   #6026
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
YDGAF because you are here posting to me on my thread.

JJ
No, IDGAF about you personally.
Old 06-17-2018, 09:39 PM   #6027
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
You forgot to capitalize the word “savior” you disrespectful piece of shit.

But you capitalized “World,” which you are to be in but not of, you evil fucker.

That’s a blatant double jesus syntax foul. Gawd is not amused.

Now drop to your knees and give me one hundred Hail Marys and pray that the lord won’t smite thee!
Baptists don't pray 100 Hail Marys, that would be idolatry of Mary in our eyes.

JJ
Old 06-17-2018, 10:07 PM   #6028
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
No, IDGAF about you personally.
YDGAF, your posts to me defy your words.

You hang on to my words for you are starved for the Word of God and have doubts regarding your atheist views.

JJ
Old 06-18-2018, 03:40 AM   #6029
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:

The babble is a collection of texts written over a period of 1,500 years by 40 authors and not a cohesive text of itself, which is why there are many conflicts. Prior to the council of Nicea in 325 AD, the babble did not exist. All that existed were a number of texts. Of the texts, some were considered to be holy by some but not by others. Before 325 AD various people threatened to create a babble and it was only as a result that the council was held to determine which texts were to be considered holy and would therefore be included in the babble and which weren't.

Why were the text written in the first place?

That goes back to those times when science didn't exist and when Man had no concept of how his environment worked. In those times, he created gods and assigned 'tasks' to them such as the creation of the wind and the tide. In this way, he explained his environment. Myths and legends naturally grew up around the gods. This gave them 'substance' and allowed people to better and more easily relate to them.

Man easily accepted all this because a) He is naturally superstitious and b) Because it provided the reason that he sought for why the environment was the way it was.

Some people then realised that they could leverage the gods. They could be used to acquire power by controlling the masses and, by relieving them of their goods and chattels, acquire wealth. As each new civilisation emerged, a new set of gods emerged with them together with a group who exploited the civilisation's belief in gods.

chistardology was only one of many belief systems to have emerged since Man began to walk the Earth.

Why was christardology so successful?

It was a monotheistic belief system. Many of its predecessors wasn't. In this way, it was easier to exploit the masses. It was also backed by a powerful Roman civilisation who ensured its spread throughout their kingdom. However, just like all other religions, it was still bull shit.

So, back to christardology. Why did it happen?

It happened because some people realised that it was a means to control and exploit the masses. Bottom line, this is what ALL religions are about, regardless of whether the poor fuckers who believe realise or not.

Where's the proof?

Look at how rich christard churches are and how much they control the lives of their believers. The kat licker church is the richest entity on the planet. The church of England owns 120,000 acres in the rural parts of the UK alone. This does not include the inner city land that it owns.

Every religion has a holy book. It is used as a source to legitimise the religion. The babble is the christard holy book and used to legitimise christardology. However, it's still a piece of shit, just like all the other holy books.

piss pads doesn't realise any of this because she is a brain washed moron who knows less than fuck all about her own religion because she's been brain washed into believing horse shit and not investigating her own religion.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 05:40 AM   #6030
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
The babble is a collection of texts written over a period of 1,500 years by 40 authors and not a cohesive text of itself, which is why there are many conflicts. Prior to the council of Nicea in 325 AD, the babble did not exist. All that existed were a number of texts. Of the texts, some were considered to be holy by some but not by others. Before 325 AD various people threatened to create a babble and it was only as a result that the council was held to determine which texts were to be considered holy and would therefore be included in the babble and which weren't.

Why were the text written in the first place?

That goes back to those times when science didn't exist and when Man had no concept of how his environment worked. In those times, he created gods and assigned 'tasks' to them such as the creation of the wind and the tide. In this way, he explained his environment. Myths and legends naturally grew up around the gods. This gave them 'substance' and allowed people to better and more easily relate to them.

Man easily accepted all this because a) He is naturally superstitious and b) Because it provided the reason that he sought for why the environment was the way it was.

Some people then realised that they could leverage the gods. They could be used to acquire power by controlling the masses and, by relieving them of their goods and chattels, acquire wealth. As each new civilisation emerged, a new set of gods emerged with them together with a group who exploited the civilisation's belief in gods.

chistardology was only one of many belief systems to have emerged since Man began to walk the Earth.

Why was christardology so successful?

It was a monotheistic belief system. Many of its predecessors wasn't. In this way, it was easier to exploit the masses. It was also backed by a powerful Roman civilisation who ensured its spread throughout their kingdom. However, just like all other religions, it was still bull shit.

So, back to christardology. Why did it happen?

It happened because some people realised that it was a means to control and exploit the masses. Bottom line, this is what ALL religions are about, regardless of whether the poor fuckers who believe realise or not.

Where's the proof?

Look at how rich christard churches are and how much they control the lives of their believers. The kat licker church is the richest entity on the planet. The church of England owns 120,000 acres in the rural parts of the UK alone. This does not include the inner city land that it owns.

Every religion has a holy book. It is used as a source to legitimise the religion. The babble is the christard holy book and used to legitimise christardology. However, it's still a piece of shit, just like all the other holy books.

piss pads doesn't realise any of this because she is a brain washed moron who knows less than fuck all about her own religion because she's been brain washed into believing horse shit and not investigating her own religion.
Spot on! Piss pass is too dumb to read this and understand it tho. Piss pads thinks that whatever motivation to write anything down is proof that it is true. Hahahahaha.