Old 04-23-2014, 06:52 AM   #151
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
jimmyjet wrote View Post
the mistake that people make is that they try to play god...
Who the fuck is god?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 06:55 AM   #152
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
ILOVEJESUS wrote View Post
Jimmy Jerry, Holly Berry.
He caught a little altar boy and popped his cherry!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 04-23-2014, 07:10 AM   #153
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
Who the fuck is god?
From what I've been following I think it's an entity that lives in one of the multiple dimensions up Creepy's arsehole. I believe his priest deposited it there when he was a youngster.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 10:30 AM   #154
jimmyjet

michael, you are now on my ignore list - not because you put me on ignore, but because you decided to behave rudely like the rest of your comrades that i have long since ignored.

i am surprised that you ran away with your tail between your legs though - instead of simply admitting that your arguments do not hold up to the real truth.

nothing can defeat biology 101. go to any textbook and it will tell you the same thing - the life-form begins when sperm fertilizes egg.

once it begins, it does not end until it dies.

whatever we call this life-form, it is the same label from conception until death.

this is 100% nature, 100% science.

any other notion is subjective, and ANTI-NATURE.

you had no chance at all to prove the unprovable.

my task was simple - cuz all i had to do was prove the obvious.
jimmyjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 10:34 AM   #155
jimmyjet

which is why i have called it the most black and white issue we have.

only humans and their sexual desires have tried to present rationalizations based upon their sexual desires to add any gray.

but like usual, rationalizations fall to logic.
Old 04-23-2014, 10:53 AM   #156
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Quote:
jimmyjet wrote View Post
michael, you are now on my ignore list - not because you put me on ignore, but because you decided to behave rudely like the rest of your comrades that i have long since ignored.

i am surprised that you ran away with your tail between your legs though - instead of simply admitting that your arguments do not hold up to the real truth.

nothing can defeat biology 101. go to any textbook and it will tell you the same thing - the life-form begins when sperm fertilizes egg.

once it begins, it does not end until it dies.

whatever we call this life-form, it is the same label from conception until death.

this is 100% nature, 100% science.

any other notion is subjective, and ANTI-NATURE.

you had no chance at all to prove the unprovable.

my task was simple - cuz all i had to do was prove the obvious.
So Ebola shouldn't be cured because it is technically alive? Genius!

A theist is just an atheist with a space in it.
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 10:55 AM   #157
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Quote:
jimmyjet wrote View Post
which is why i have called it the most black and white issue we have.

only humans and their sexual desires have tried to present rationalizations based upon their sexual desires to add any gray.

but like usual, rationalizations fall to logic.
Like all your posts show, you are a fucktard! As far as I know I am a little more developed than a sperm and egg. I also eat meat from cows/pigs/fish/poultry/sheep killed for my feeding, who are more developed than said egg and sperm. Quite what your point is is jaded by your fuckwittery!

A theist is just an atheist with a space in it.
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 01:23 PM   #158
Michael
Obsessed Member

God, is he still jabbering on? How does he not take a hint from pretty much everyone here?

Dude is as dense as his bible.

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 01:33 PM   #159
Davin
Obsessed Member

I think he's now only talking to himself. Everyone is either on his ignore list or he's on theirs.

Guy is tragically stupid. Not just regular stupid, but the special kind.

Poor little idiot.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 04:21 PM   #160
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

What a fuckwit. Since time immemorial humans have been getting pregnant, having miscarriages, having abortions, abandoning their offspring, adopting infants or adopting out infants and in extreme cases even conducting infanticide. This is biology 101 advanced course you retard.

You might argue that most of this is not biology but anthropology which is sort of true. But anthropology is simply the study of human biology and behaviour. When a male lion kills off offspring in the pride that he hasn't sired we call this a biological function, so what's the difference? Unless perhaps, like a lot of katlicks you don't consider humans part of the animal kingdom. After all your previous Katlick drivel this wouldn't surprise me at all. Imbecile!

Old 04-24-2014, 07:00 AM   #161
ghoulslime
I Live Here

This creeeeeeeepy fucker increasingly demonstrates what a dense blockhead he really is. The harder he sticks his fingers in his ears, the more he thinks his invalid arguments have merit. Wowser! I would give a pretty penny to have a chance to slap his filthy mother across the face for not aborting this disgrace to the human race. Lollerkins!

Old 04-24-2014, 12:06 PM   #162
Semper Idem

Quote:
jimmyjet wrote View Post
hi semper,

you had some points about "pro-life".

let me state that pro-life and pro-choice are simply acronyms given SPECIFICALLY to the topic of abortion.

my acronyms would be "yes, i believe in killing unborn babies" and "no, i do not believe in killing unborn babies".
OK - so if we're talking abortion only, then the term is 'anti-abortion'.

The term 'pro-life' is very, very all-encompassing, and covers much more than just abortion.

So...why are you anti-abortion? If it's because you care about children? I can't really continue this discussion until you tell me why you have the position you do.

As for me...her uterus, her choice.

Saying that atheists hate God is like saying that teetotalers are alcoholics.
Semper Idem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 02:08 PM   #163
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Semper Idem wrote View Post
The term 'pro-life' is very, very all-encompassing, and covers much more than just abortion.
They it to try to frame the argument in favourable terms for them. "Are you against life? Why do you hate living?". It's because without facts to back them up, they have to rely on tricks like that and emotional appeals.
Though to their credit it can be quite an effective strategy if you don't know how to think for yourself.

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 10:57 PM   #164
jimmyjet

hi semper,

i have the position i do because it is the truth. one life-form that evolves from conception until death. biology 101.

which means that we do not have the right to kill that life-form before it is born, any more than we have the right to kill that life-form after it has been born.

it is not about love for children, love for humans. it is simply fair-play.

once society makes a statement that killing these life-forms is murder, then it is murder at at any point in time, from conception until death.

because it is the exact same life-form. it's biology is one which is continually evolving.

now you may not want to continue the discussion, and that is your right.

but the discussion is not about my motivation.

in other words, my motivation does not have any effect on the actual issue.

this is the same mistake that many made in the other thread about god.

i made some comments. when they could not be successfully challenged, all of a sudden i am trying to spring theism on everyone !!

i have rock-solid arguments that cant be defeated, and sent michael fleeing with some silly excuse about me, instead of simply admitting that abortion can not be condoned, if we do not condone murder.

i dont really have anything else to add to this discussion. so i dont know if there is much else for you and me to say ?

my case is so strong that i dont need to say anything else.

unfortunately, the issue is being "solved" by entities with biases and things to gain, as opposed to those who are simply interested in justice and fairness.
Old 04-25-2014, 12:54 AM   #165
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

My case is so strong I don't have to say anything, so there.