Old 01-05-2012, 12:55 PM   #1906
Ex Atheist

Quote:
Philboid Studge wrote View Post

Shocking and terrible examples of what the Christian Faith ISNT .
Ex Atheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 12:55 PM   #1907
psychodiva
I Live Here

Also- if you are willing to discuss the APET model I will do so with you

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 12:56 PM   #1908
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
Ex Atheist wrote View Post
they do not appear to be there as represented by you

edited to add: see below- if you can find these in the dictionary please tell me

instrincially

intriquite

fallacous

Old 01-05-2012, 12:57 PM   #1909
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

X-Man makes fellatious arguments, meaning they suck and blow at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 01:01 PM   #1910
Ex Atheist

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post
Fine- you may have surmised- but then you are stupid so I cannot assume so- anyhoo- you may have noticed that I do psychology for a living- specifically psychology with children- please tell me the references for all these sweeping assertions and assumptions of yours so that I may check them out. Thank you.
No, i had no idea that you were a licensed Psychologist..and judging by your ADDY i thought you were a psycho female as it infers . As for obtaining studies on children during their early years of development, this link will be helpful to you : www.google.com . I would imagine though, since you are a professional in the area of child behavior , that you are already somewhat aware of what young children inquire about based on their conscious surroundings.
Old 01-05-2012, 01:04 PM   #1911
Ex Atheist

Quote:
they do not appear to be there as represented by you

edited to add: see below- if you can find these in the dictionary please tell me

instrincially

intriquite

fallacous
Try some slightly different spelling changes to each word of how you think they are spelled.
Old 01-05-2012, 01:05 PM   #1912
psychodiva
I Live Here

idiot- I have studied child development for decades- give me the links to the specific articles and studies that support your claims that children ask about 'creation'. If you cannot then it is just another nail in the coffin of your big lie

Old 01-05-2012, 01:06 PM   #1913
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
Try some slightly different spelling changes to each word of how you think they are spelled.
You would obviously know better than me how these words are spelled as you originally used them with these spellings- so what you are telling me is you got it wrong?

Old 01-05-2012, 01:07 PM   #1914
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:

Old 01-05-2012, 01:08 PM   #1915
psychodiva
I Live Here

You want to discuss the APET model or not? I assumed you knew something about it as you talk about patterns so much

Old 01-05-2012, 01:11 PM   #1916
psychodiva
I Live Here

Maybe a little Young or Kelly? start small?

Old 01-05-2012, 01:14 PM   #1917
Ex Atheist

Quote:
They appear that way because your initial premises are flawed , and thus are opposed to mine (which happens to be truth based). So you end up *thinking you have the truth , but actually its deciet . We often recieve deciet in a favorable way when it fits in well with our desired apriori-philosophical bias as well as what we deem as favorable lifestyle choices. PsychoDiva knows what i mean from her education. And essentially, this is whats behind the psychology of personal atheism --- believe in what WE WANT TO so we can get what we WANT (usually what titilates and satisfies the senses) . So this ends up trumping truth...or...any desire for seeking it . Theres probably a specific psychological term to be used for this action, but, willful deciet sums it up well.
Old 01-05-2012, 01:15 PM   #1918
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
My replies are indeed variations of the same truth because it all leads back to the same scientifically confirmed truth. Focus on the TRUTH and learn from the repeatedness . Stop pretending that atheism is true because that is personally disengenuous regardless of whether you need it to be .
So basically you're admitting that not only do you have nothing new to add but you're okay with that. You've basically stop trying to see, learn or do, and are content to stay stagnant. No wonder you're a christian.

And then you go and say "atheism is true", as though that's supposed to mean something. This is why we call you fake atheist - you can't even figure out how atheism isn't a statement of facts, and therefore is neither true nor false.

Seriously. I doubt you were ever an atheist, atheists have to actually have some level of critical thinking.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 01:21 PM   #1919
Ex Atheist

Quote:
Maybe a little Young or Kelly? start small?
No, lets start big with the teachings of Jesus and the 10 Commandments since these are the highest moral and ethical principles known to mankind . Since you will take the position of dissent being 'an atheist' , ill let you go first then Ill respond with a rebuttal . (Im assuming you think absolute morals and ethics are beneficial for a civil society.)
Old 01-05-2012, 01:26 PM   #1920
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
They appear that way because your initial premises are flawed , and thus are opposed to mine (which happens to be truth based). So you end up *thinking you have the truth , but actually its deciet . We often recieve deciet in a favorable way when it fits in well with our desired apriori-philosophical bias as well as what we deem as favorable lifestyle choices. PsychoDiva knows what i mean from her education. And essentially, this is whats behind the psychology of personal atheism --- believe in what WE WANT TO so we can get what we WANT (usually what titilates and satisfies the senses) . So this ends up trumping truth...or...any desire for seeking it . Theres probably a specific psychological term to be used for this action, but, willful deciet sums it up well.
Please correct those that are in bold type.

Please provide references for the assertion I have put in red and bold type.

Please also provide references for your assertion that you and only you speak the 'truth'

Please define what it is exactly that you mean by 'truth'

So far you have not provided any support for any of your sweeping assumptions and biased assertions