Old 12-14-2011, 02:36 PM   #331
ghoulslime
I Live Here

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 02:57 PM   #332
West491
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
Teaching a child to be atheist (which should be illegal) is, in fact, the same thing as telling them Santa Claus is real.
Which part of 'everyone is born atheist' don't you understand? You don't have to teach people to lack belief. Lack of belief is the default position (in all things) until one is swayed one way or another.
West491 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 03:00 PM   #333
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
I assume he'll be dealing with the anal & reacharound questions in his colouring book as well.
Oh! I hope it has scratch and sniff!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 12-14-2011, 03:02 PM   #334
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
Teaching a child to be atheist (which should be illegal) is, in fact, the same thing as telling them Santa Claus is real.
Holy shit! This guy is mentally insane!

Old 12-14-2011, 03:05 PM   #335
Egor

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
Just like I did... oh wait, I used to believe and now I don't.
Then you, my friend, are in big trouble.
Egor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 03:07 PM   #336
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
Oh, Davin! Santa will put you on his naughty list!

Old 12-14-2011, 03:22 PM   #337
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Egor, will you be writing a book about the joys of being fist fucked? If you do I will buy a copy. And stop sniffing your mums knickers, it aint doing you any good.
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 03:30 PM   #338
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
He is not. You, on the other hand, are deeply disturbed.

Why don't you go away? You empty threats won't work here.

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Irreligious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 05:35 PM   #339
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Irreligious wrote View Post
Why don't you go away?
Jeez, that is NOT what you were taught dammit - time for another lesson methinks.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 06:26 PM   #340
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Seriously, why isn't this guy out Christmas shopping or practicing for a Nativity play or something? What purpose could it serve him to spend his time harassing atheists, other than to just be a sadistic shit? If he really believes that there is a god who will punish us all, why not let his omnipotent god deal with us? It's not like he is debating anybody or engaging anybody in a productive discussion. He is just preaching and insulting, and doing a pretty poor job of both.

Old 12-14-2011, 06:33 PM   #341
oblivion
New Member!

This is all very amusing, but I think you all are giving Egor wayyy too much attention. Usually attention whores resort to histrionics to achieve their desired results, but this guy is too ugly and boring so he resorts to trolling forums. I understand the amusement, but he's not even a fun troll, but I have to say, reading this thread has given me some real joy.

Does this forum get trolled often? One reason my "home" forum just can't put up with this shit is because we have a constant influx of trolls. The most fun ones last a few weeks, but I think he made it something like 6 days. Gotta get the old boring ones out so there is room for the new "chew toys".
oblivion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 06:47 PM   #342
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
oblivion wrote View Post
This is all very amusing, but I think you all are giving Egor wayyy too much attention. Usually attention whores resort to histrionics to achieve their desired results, but this guy is too ugly and boring so he resorts to trolling forums. I understand the amusement, but he's not even a fun troll, but I have to say, reading this thread has given me some real joy.

Does this forum get trolled often? One reason my "home" forum just can't put up with this shit is because we have a constant influx of trolls. The most fun ones last a few weeks, but I think he made it something like 6 days. Gotta get the old boring ones out so there is room for the new "chew toys".
We are notorious for chewing most theists to shreds immediately. In fact, we wear out our chew toys so quickly around here, that we have taken to nibbling at them a little more slowly, so that they will last a while. This is the only god dolt that we have caught in our lair for the moment. We will likely poke at him a while more before we tear him completely up. Sadly, there wasn't much stuffing in this dummy. He looks about ready to wilt.

Old 12-14-2011, 09:14 PM   #343
West491
Obsessed Member

Quote:
oblivion wrote View Post
This is all very amusing, but I think you all are giving Egor wayyy too much attention.
I can actually make out a potential argument in the midst of all the rubble he spews. I respond to these arguments not to actually get a point through his hard head, but because someone else may be watching- someone, perhaps a bit miseducated, who says "He has a good point."
West491 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 10:42 PM   #344
Egor

Quote:
Broga wrote View Post
Egor: Another cop out as you once again reveal your cowardice. You will provide answers in your book? Wake up! Let us have some answers here. No one is going to publish your witless comments. The supposed book is wishful thinking you use to comfort yourself. You are the kind of person who doesn't know what he is trying to say until it is written. You have no intellectual discipline, no basis of knowledge and no awareness of literary structure as your embarassing gibberish spews from you.

There is a world of learning and knowledge, including that of christian researchers who have studied the bible, and it is closed to you. You suffer from the delusion of your own truth. And yet, in your desperate flailing to beat off the facts placed before you, there is revealed a trembling and terrified inner self. You are projecting your terrors on to us. The truth is that it is yourself you are attacking. You sense, dimly, that you do not, cannot, believe the nonsense you write. The idea that biblical contradictions are really a way of God revealing his truth is bizarre. If that were so then everyone reading a bible would come to different conclusions. Words would not convey what they are commonly accepted as meaning. You have, by this weird idea, descended into a world of gibberish. There in your benighted ignorance you find a temporary refuge.

Sensing that you are filled with doubt, as you must be, and lacking the cognitive means of dealing with this you are deluged by the most terrible guilt. When you attack us you are really attacking yourself. You are being corroded from the inside. You are lost in your own private hell. That your projections and wishful thinking about a book are tolerated here is a minor and ultimately failed means of finding a little relief. At all costs you must not think, you must not analyse, you must not open your mind. You must, in your demented rage, attack us to obscure the fact that you know you are consumed by doubt.

You know your God is a fantasy and your bible is filled with lies.
You sure are an angry little gus since I handed your ass to you.

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
OMG!

Quote:
oblivion wrote View Post

Well, think about it. You're in here following me around. Which means your forum isn't getting the same traffic it was. It would have been better not to ban me. You ought to lift the ban. For your own sake.

Quote:
West491 wrote View Post
I can actually make out a potential argument in the midst of all the rubble he spews. I respond to these arguments not to actually get a point through his hard head, but because someone else may be watching- someone, perhaps a bit miseducated, who says "He has a good point."
God! Chaos! Hawking! Someone! Anyone! Stop him before someone thinks he made a good point!

Sounds like fear to me.
Egor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 12:03 AM   #345
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Here's a quote from EGOR from another forum.

I think my objective is to write books and articles countering atheism. I’ve written books in the past, a self-help book and a novel. Neither was successful, but they were good training for this objective.

Wow! Not successful? You could have knocked me over with a feather.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote