Old 04-22-2008, 06:28 PM   #1
chrisandrew

New To The Flock

Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus. I am male , 32 yoa , raised as a catholic ( till I refused to participate). I have recently (as of 3 years now) decided to follow the teachings of Jesus (as described in the new testament). I am interested in apologetics so would like to learn the position of those who represent any and all system of beliefs. Please feel free to also question me about the hope that is in me . I do not adhere to any organization , so for now all answers about my beliefs will be solo scriptura. Thanks for having me!
Old 04-22-2008, 07:09 PM   #2
Choobus
I Live Here

If you believe in ridiculous fairy tales about a sky bastard some sort of god, why are you here? I'm sorry, but you won't find any buybull apologists here.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 07:48 PM   #3
chrisandrew

Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
If you believe in ridiculous fairy tales about a sky bastard some sort of god, why are you here? To learn other perspectives. I'm sorry, I forgive you. but you won't find any buybull apologists here.
Whats a buybull apologist?
Old 04-22-2008, 07:51 PM   #4
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
chrisandrew wrote View Post
Whats a buybull apologist?
it's like a schlongsucker, but with more facial pubic hair.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Old 04-22-2008, 07:53 PM   #5
Livingstrong

Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
it's like a schlongsucker, but with more facial pubic hair.
Old 04-22-2008, 07:39 PM   #6
Livingstrong

Quote:
Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus. I am male , 32 yoa , raised as a catholic ( till I refused to participate). I have recently (as of 3 years now) decided to follow the teachings of Jesus (as described in the new testament). I am interested in apologetics so would like to learn the position of those who represent any and all system of beliefs. Please feel free to also question me about the hope that is in me . I do not adhere to any organization , so for now all answers about my beliefs will be solo scriptura. Thanks for having me!
Greetings back in the name of MY Lord Lance Armstrong. Welcome to the RA forums.
Old 04-22-2008, 07:42 PM   #7
chrisandrew

I was looking to be challenged by other perspectives. I forgive you , but what is a buybull apologist ? (I could not find buybull in websters dictionary)
Old 04-22-2008, 07:44 PM   #8
Choobus
I Live Here

I'm sure you can figure it out. It sounds like you are already challenged enough; no need to go looking for more.

~ Philiboid Studge
Old 04-22-2008, 07:46 PM   #9
Livingstrong

Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
I'm sure you can figure it out. It sounds like you are already challenged enough; no need to go looking for more.
I don't think this guy/gal is going to be able to understand what you mean.
Old 04-22-2008, 07:45 PM   #10
Livingstrong

LOL

Choobus, you are....forgiven....
Old 04-22-2008, 07:48 PM   #11
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Livingstrong wrote View Post
LOL

Choobus, you are....forgiven....
As I have said before, fuck those who forgive.

I don't recall where I said it, but I know I did.

~ Philiboid Studge
Old 04-22-2008, 07:48 PM   #12
Livingstrong

buybull

bybull

byeble

byble
Old 04-22-2008, 07:50 PM   #13
Eva
Super Moderator

welcome to our humble forum, chrisandrew.

i think your stay here will be amusing to us. you see, we are not big on the apologist thingie....

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 08:07 PM   #14
chrisandrew

I was not born believing in the message of Jesus . I made a decision based on valid reason. I will share them if you like or not. Were any of you born athiests or did you decide to become one because of some reason ? I respectfully would ask you please share . If you would I would be thankful.
Old 04-22-2008, 08:53 PM   #15
R and All
Soon to be just another skull

Quote:
I made a decision based on valid reason.
Wrong.

Reality is not a belief. We do not take it on faith, it confirms itself whenever we see physics, chemistry, biology etc. working as predicted by their various empirically obtained rules. - Sternwallow
R and All is offline   Reply With Quote