Old 07-02-2006, 12:47 PM   #1
Jeremy

I am a 30 yr. old white guy with beer gut whose house is surrounded by three farms. Yesterday, I was mowing my lawn, bumpin' some Ol' Dirty Bastard, wondering if I should "pimp out" my Cub Cadet lawn tractor.

Am I a goober?

Are you goober?

Explain your gooberness to the class.

Noah
Old 07-02-2006, 12:58 PM   #2
Evil_Mage_Ra

Eh, it'd be good for a laugh. I say go for it. If you have a digital camera, I'd like to see some before and after photos! :D
Old 07-02-2006, 01:03 PM   #3
RenaissanceMan

Could you clarify what "bumpin' some Ol' Dirty Bastard" entails?

You should ABSOLUTELY pimp out your tractor. Lift it, bigger tires. Meybe drop in a crate engine and replace whatever pansy crap it calls a 'transmission' with a new setup including an Advanced Adapters Atlas II transfer case.
Old 07-02-2006, 01:08 PM   #4
Evil_Mage_Ra

And don't forget the spinnaz!
Old 07-02-2006, 05:49 PM   #5
Sigma

and you will definately need a jackhammer.

Old 07-02-2006, 06:17 PM   #6
thenormalyears

get a sign that says
MOWIN DURTY on the back
Old 07-02-2006, 08:14 PM   #7
Eva
Super Moderator

for all you uninformed unedumacated masses, old bastard is a bee-art.

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 08:24 PM   #8
thenormalyears

Quote:
Eva wrote
for all you uninformed unedumacated masses, old bastard is a bee-art.
hey dirty
baby i got ya money dont ya worry
i said hey
Old 07-02-2006, 08:44 PM   #9
Tenspace
I Live Here

Like this?

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 08:57 PM   #10
Jeremy

I honestly didn't think this thread would get any hits. I only posted because I thought you guys might enjoy a laugh over my moment of gooberdom.

RenMan,

It pretty much entails my fat, white ass on a lawn tractor bobing my head up-and-down to Dog Sh*t and other O.D.B. classics.

Who needs Baby Jesus when you've got Big Baby Jesus?

Actually, I can't pimp my tractor cause it's not really mine, it's my father-in-law's. But I am going to go with Normal's idea for the Mowin' Durt license plate. I can take that werever I go. Thanks Normal.

WU TANG FOREVER!!!
Old 07-02-2006, 08:58 PM   #11
Jeremy

I'm envious Ten.
Old 07-03-2006, 07:02 AM   #12
RenaissanceMan

Quote:
Noah Nywno wrote
Actually, I can't pimp my tractor cause it's not really mine, it's my father-in-law's. But I am going to go with Normal's idea for the Mowin' Durt license plate. I can take that werever I go. Thanks Normal.
In the immortal words of Stacey Davis, after putting enough power into a diesel engined pickup truck to tow a 135,000 pound load.... "And don't think I'm going to tell you not to try this at home! I WANT you to try this at home, and on your dad's new truck!"
Old 07-03-2006, 01:50 PM   #13
peepnklown

I hope you wear Budweiser ‘bling-bling.’
Old 07-03-2006, 08:49 PM   #14
Jeremy

Fuck Bud, that shits not beer. It's carbonated water with rubbing alcohol thrown in.

I live in PA. You can't swing a dead cat around here without hitting a microbrew. And good ones too, not those yuppie joints that put fresh rasberies in their beer. Were talkin' red lagers, ales with more hops than a jackrabbit, Heffelwizen with.........O.K. heffs suck, but I will not disrespect my body by putting Bud into it.

Unless thats all thats all thats available, then fuck it.

Crackas gotta get his drunk on, Word?

Noah