Old 12-26-2012, 01:05 AM   #226
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Thought I drop this little gem from FSTDT for a giggle.

No but I mean if humans CAME from monkeys than the monkeys would be gone but there are still monkeys and PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE SEX with monkeys anyway!! One thing also the evolutoinists say is that the mokeys came from a POOL of slime!! I KNOW Richard Darwins even said that he decided he dint believe in evolution before he died.

Psalmjoy. Christian Forums.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 02:48 AM   #227
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

I assume Psalmboy must be the new Head of Science at Libtardy University.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 05:01 AM   #228
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Yeah, it can't even get its wrong facts right.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 06:48 AM   #229
Irreligious
I Live Here

Richard Darwins? Uh-uh. Too precious. Psalmboy has to be a fake.

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Irreligious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:30 PM   #230
Irreligious
I Live Here

Shameless!

Fox News website "FOX Nation" labels Westboro Baptist Church a "left wing cult!"

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Old 12-27-2012, 08:18 AM   #231
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Yeah but 80% of murrikans will think - "it's on faux news, so it must be trooo!"

(.... or would it be 50%? )

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 12-27-2012, 12:20 PM   #232
Irreligious
I Live Here

47%. Tops.

--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Old 12-27-2012, 12:51 PM   #233
Irreligious
I Live Here

Some poor yokel in Casey County, Kentucky thinks this is funny:

Quote:
"The way I look at it, it's freedom of speech," said Danny Hafley. "I don't know how other people will take it."
Oh, he knew.
Quote:
Hafley bought the Obama mask on sale after Halloween and put up the display around the time of November's presidential election.

The mannequin, dressed in a grey suit, clip-on tie and blue-collared shirt, was originally standing in Hafley's yard but the homeowner decided it would look better near the road.

"That's my buddy," Hafley said. "He don't talk. Don't make no smart comments. If I had a dollar for everyone who stopped and took a picture of it I'd be a millionaire."
His buddy. Right. As long as "he don't talk" or, heaven forbid, "make no smart comments," Hafley has fond feelings for the leader of the free world that he has unceremoniously displayed in effigy by the side of the road in front of his house.
Quote:
When asked the reason behind the watermelon, Hafley responded that he thought the figure "might get hungry standing out here."
Mmm-hmm. President Obama is from Hawaii. Why not display his likeness with a fake pineapple if Hafley is concerned about the inanimate figure's nourishment?

I've always been curious about the attempt at maligning black people by associating them with a food staple the everybody else in America also eats. It's weird. It's almost as weird as attempting to divorce a "biracial" man from the white mother who bore him and the white grandparents who helped raised him.

--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Old 12-27-2012, 01:12 PM   #234
nkb
He who walks among the theists

Wait, this happened in Kentucky? Unbelievable! And a bunch of Kentuckians think it's funny and take pictures of it? No way!

As far as the watermelon...yeah, I don't get that either. Not only is it delicious, but it's a stereotype that all Southerners like it and eat it, not just black people. Where did that one come from, and why is it considered a pejorative?

Here's the thing, though: I prefer these out-in-the-open racists over the in-the-closet ones. At least I know up front who not to associate with.

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 02:14 PM   #235
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
nkb wrote View Post
Wait, this happened in Kentucky? Unbelievable! And a bunch of Kentuckians think it's funny and take pictures of it? No way!
But, but, Kentuckians, like all USAsians, are fair, honest, salt of the earth kinda folk, who often get misty-eyed over the Pledge of Allegiance, for chrissake, especially that part about them being devoted to "one nation, under God"-- no less-- "indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

They wouldn't fake that. Nor would they, I imagine, cotton to having their supreme likeness (in the arbitrary form of everybody's LORD and SAVIOR, Jesus Christ) displayed on private property cradling a Coors. That would be like a "War on Christmas" or some such, wouldn't it?

Quote:
nkb wrote
As far as the watermelon...yeah, I don't get that either. Not only is it delicious, but it's a stereotype that all Southerners like it and eat it, not just black people. Where did that one come from, and why is it considered a pejorative?
Maybe because it's a large, ostentatious, and undignifed looking fruit when eaten? Come to think of it, I've never seen commercial depictions of grown, white southerners eating watermelon, even though everybody in America is aware that they do. Maybe white southerners eat watermelon only in the privacy of their homes and not out in the open?

Quote:
nkb wrote
Here's the thing, though: I prefer these out-in-the-open racists over the in-the-closet ones. At least I know up front who not to associate with.
Of course, they don't really care that you don't want to associate them. They already have plenty of associates.

But I hear you. Likewise, I'm bound to respect their First Amendment rights. I just don't like their hypocrisy. If black people in Kentucky were foolish enough to reciprocate this kind of deliberate shit-stirring, you know folks like this guy would seek to physically retaliate, or encourage others to do so.

--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Old 12-31-2012, 10:34 AM   #236
Irreligious
I Live Here

As an anonymous poster over at the Joe. My. God. blogsite observed, these supposedly ex-gay boys make Liberace look butch.

Denial is truly one hell of a drug.

--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Old 01-13-2013, 12:38 PM   #237
MaleficVTwin

An anti-gay marriage protest march is planned for today in Paris. Fine. Parade your hate in the streets; that's all fine and good. What blew my mind was this quote(bolding mine):

Quote:
Some dumbass wrote
"We're all born of a man and a woman, but the law will say the opposite tomorrow," she said last week. "It will say a child is born of a man and a man."

Really? So changing the law will change biology? Whodathunkit?

The Cow Says:

You are a vile piece of work. And you can't write worth a damn.
MaleficVTwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:12 AM   #238
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Queen's belligerent Bentley moved by bishop's blessing

Quote:
The Queen's Bentley failed to start following a Sandringham church service - until a bishop blessed the motor.
As her chauffeur got nothing more than "throaty rasping" noises from the engine, the Queen laughed and pointed at the stricken limo.
The Bishop of Chelmsford, the Right Reverend Stephen Cottrell, stepped forward and gave a blessing.
At that point the car burst into life.
It must be 50/50 that the Bishop dunnitt.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 01-14-2013, 08:33 AM   #239
Irreligious
I Live Here

While war and poverty continue to reign throughout much of the world, this parlor magician uses his purported magical powers to subdue a cranky ol' car engine belonging to one of the richest women in the world?

That reverand ain't right at all.

--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Old 01-22-2013, 03:20 AM   #240
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

The Lard certainly does appear to work in mysterious ways.
Quote:
After storms lashed Scotland over the holidays, some strange World War II-era relics turned up on the country's chilly coast, including decades-old lard from a shipwreck and bunker blocks buried on a beach, local officials said.
.... and time has taken its toll on the ol' fucker:
Quote:
The lard was covered in the largest barnacles I've ever seen
.... but at least he's still up for a decent banquet:
Quote:
Animals, including my dog, have certainly enjoyed the lard, and it still looks and smells good enough to have a fry-up with!

Stop the Holy See men!