Old 05-23-2018, 12:29 AM   #5356
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

I go away for 5 minutes and sex pest weirdo android IQ 6 tries to fake my posts and others post pictures of women with whips. I wonder what I'd look like .... No. No. Stop right there. Take a deep breath and ..... R e l a x.

BT came yesterday and, without warning, took the telegraph pole at the end of the lane down and replaced it. They said that it was rotting and dangerous. We lost broadband and the landline for half the day so now we are way behind and have even less time available today than we had yesterday so I'm going to have to love and leave you very soon for the rest of the day.

I note that the fat, OLD, ugly, smelly papist bitch has not been licking lard ass's ass enough of late and as for that sex pest weirdo android with the IQ of 6 - ha. The pair of bastards, at this rate, will be going to hell where they will be tormented by atheists for the rest of eternity. I strongly suggest that they get to it and start kissing lard ass's ass for all they are worth with all haste. I also note that the papist bitch has yet to get a toilet regime.

Anyways, ta ta for now and all that. Toodle pip and what ho.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 12:33 AM   #5357
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Probably for his own good, he might sell a few more watermelons this week.
Andrew will spend his time reading the Bible and helping others unlike you dumbasses who would just drink, post stupid copy-paste jobs/ walk around like a nutbag talking to Christians like Hertzy/ Post stupid posts like Homotronic/Post pussy like posts like K/ post benign useless shit like Noodle, all

POSTING ON MY THREAD of their thoughts and escapades...

I am truly touched to share your lives with you.

Thanks Smelly for giving me my own thread, which is now the most widely read and posted on Raving Atheists. You should pay me for posting here. but, actually I do it to show people there is a way out of Atheist Hell; Jesus Christ.

Be healed. Repent and believe the good news.

Regards all,

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 12:35 AM   #5358
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Smelly,

Do you stick the garden hose up your ass?

JJ
Are all of you fuckin' christards weird, you fat, OLD, senile, ugly, smelly papist bitch or is it just you and the sex pest weirdo android with the IQ of 6?

Coming out with this shit will just anger your lard ass and he'll send you to hell but, maybe, he's decided that already. In that case, you might as well get hung for a sheep as a lamb.

Old 05-23-2018, 12:39 AM   #5359
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew will spend his time ...

J
I don't think we really need to know the details of what the sex pest, weirdo android will be doing.

Quote:
I am truly touched ...

JJ
Yes, we know, you fat, OLD, ugly, senile, smelly, papist bitch. We know.

Old 05-23-2018, 12:53 AM   #5360
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
I go away for 5 minutes and sex pest weirdo android IQ 6 tries to fake my posts and others post pictures of women with whips. I wonder what I'd look like .... No. No. Stop right there. Take a deep breath and ..... R e l a x.

BT came yesterday and, without warning, took the telegraph pole at the end of the lane down and replaced it. They said that it was rotting and dangerous. We lost broadband and the landline for half the day so now we are way behind and have even less time available today than we had yesterday so I'm going to have to love and leave you very soon for the rest of the day.

I note that the fat, OLD, ugly, smelly papist bitch has not been licking lard ass's ass enough of late and as for that sex pest weirdo android with the IQ of 6 - ha. The pair of bastards, at this rate, will be going to hell where they will be tormented by atheists for the rest of eternity. I strongly suggest that they get to it and start kissing lard ass's ass for all they are worth with all haste. I also note that the papist bitch has yet to get a toilet regime.

Anyways, ta ta for now and all that. Toodle pip and what ho.
What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you truly think your fellow atheist posting fools give a flying fuck about the telegraph pole down the lane? If they do they need to evaluate again their priorities in life.

Seriously Hertzy, Why do you feel the need to post every detail of your life. I thought you had a Partner. I assume a she is the female partner? You are lesbian? Why can't you talk to/share with your partner some of your concerns or is it too much BS for the partner to listen to as well?

Tiresome details of you daily life struggles is boring and bizarre.

JJ
Old 05-23-2018, 01:08 AM   #5361
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Are all of you fuckin' christards weird, you fat, OLD, senile, ugly, smelly papist bitch or is it just you and the sex pest weirdo android with the IQ of 6?

Coming out with this shit will just anger your lard ass and he'll send you to hell but, maybe, he's decided that already. In that case, you might as well get hung for a sheep as a lamb.
It was a valid question to Smelly; does he stick a garden hose up his ass . What's the problem with that question you fool?

JJ
Old 05-23-2018, 07:50 AM   #5362
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I don't think we really need to know the details of what the sex pest, weirdo android will be doing.

Yes, we know, you fat, OLD, ugly, senile, smelly, papist bitch. We know.
Perhaps Andrew is repenting in sackcloth and ashes for violating a forum rule. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

(Which really means you pissed him off while he was actually sober enough to remember the forum rules, which is rarely.)

I think it is extremely important to know what theists do in their spare time. Unlike Hertzy we don't go to street corners with cameras to bother atheists with lines of bullshit.

We are immersed in reading the Bible, sharing the Good news of Jesus as savior from sin and providing everlasting life for those who repent, sharing the love of God by helping others, and many other such activities.

JJ
Old 05-23-2018, 08:27 AM   #5363
Noodle

14. Patting someone on your team on the back

Ex. "Andrew, you're a good Christian."

15. “Do something better with your time.”

Ex. "You post obsessedly on this forum. Don't you have something better to do?"

16. Grasping for insults

Insulting someone over something small and ridiculous.
Ex. "You made a typo, idiot."
Ex. "Nobody cares about your telephone pole."

17. “I’m the star of this thread.”
Noodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 08:41 AM   #5364
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Noodle wrote View Post
14. Patting someone on your team on the back

Ex. "Andrew, you're a good Christian."

15. “Do something better with your time.”

Ex. "You post obsessedly on this forum. Don't you have something better to do?"

16. Grasping for insults

Insulting someone over something small and ridiculous.
Ex. "You made a typo, idiot."
Ex. "Nobody cares about your telephone pole."

17. “I’m the star of this thread.”
18. Complaining about the mod.

19. Telling others to repent.

20. Telling people to “do your own homework” when asked a bible or theo-illogical question.
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 11:52 AM   #5365
Simon Moon

Quote:
I think it is extremely important to know what theists do in their spare time. Unlike Hertzy we don't go to street corners with cameras to bother atheists with lines of bullshit.
Sure you do.

Although it is not always street corners. Sometimes it is radio, TV, print, pamphlets left on my windshield or my front door.

Quote:
We are immersed in reading the Bible, sharing the Good news of Jesus as savior from sin and providing everlasting life for those who repent, sharing the love of God by helping others, and many other such activities.
Until you can prove any of that is true, how am I supposed to differentiate it from 'lines of bullshit'?
Simon Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 11:59 AM   #5366
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Quote:

Seriously Hertzy, Why do you feel the need to post every detail of your life.
Like when you once got a BJ about two years ago for buying you wife some kitchen curtains.

I'm sorry if you've redecorated the whole house and haven't got another one since. I'm sure we would have heard about it.

..or was it that you got a good licking out for buying your husband a power drill. we really don't know do we?

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 12:31 PM   #5367
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Simon Moon wrote View Post
Sometimes it is radio, TV, print, pamphlets left on my windshield or my front door.
So true. Last weekend two elderly Christians came to my front door with phamplets and tracts in their hands and dressed in their Sunday best. I yelled loudly and violently at them through my open window “get the fuck off my fucking porch you fucking fucks!!!”

You should have seen them scurry back to their white sedan and drive from my neighborhood. It made me proud to save my neighbors from their bullshit.

I’m sure hertz would be proud, though I probably can’t hold a candle to her public service of christard twattery.
Old 05-23-2018, 12:51 PM   #5368
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

I like that you are still here Hobo, it will give sex pest Fatandy66 something to whine about when he gets back.

Old 05-23-2018, 01:10 PM   #5369
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
I like that you are still here Hobo, it will give sex pest Fatandy66 something to whine about when he gets back.
Unto thee I offer forth my witness.

I am proof of redemption. I sinned and fell short of the glory of mod. I repented to my mod and turned from my wickedness. My mod forgave me.

The grace of mod saved me. Praise MOD!!!
Old 05-23-2018, 01:36 PM   #5370
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Blessed be the fruit that go into making strong Spirits!