Old 10-24-2017, 01:27 AM   #76
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Fuck! why can't I turn Andy or JJ into a parrot? I must be doing something wrong.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 06:35 AM   #77
Davin
Obsessed Member

It takes a while to train them.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 07:40 AM   #78
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
It takes a while to train them.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 05:07 AM   #79
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
A God, like the kind one may think of in a conventional sense (with power's well beyond what humans presently yield), may exist because of evolutionary processes. I've argued this because of the massive theoretical capacity for evolution in a very old (if not eternal) and very large (if not infinitely large) cosmos.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 10-28-2017, 09:20 AM   #80
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Fuck! why can't I turn Andy or JJ into a parrot? I must be doing something wrong.

Crazy Crackpipe Davin says generic cut and paste things which often don't relate to the subject matter (and as well attack strawmen) - and can often, with equal meaning - be thrown back in his direction - so the parroting at the time actually seems like the correct thing to do. He rarely adds anything meaningful worth response. Not his fault (he belongs to a lower lifeform you know - hush hush).
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 10:12 AM   #81
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Crazy Crackpipe Davin says generic cut and paste things which often don't relate to the subject matter (and as well attack strawmen) - and can often, with equal meaning - be thrown back in his direction - so the parroting at the time actually seems like the correct thing to do. He rarely adds anything meaningful worth response. Not his fault (he belongs to a lower lifeform you know - hush hush).

Iceland Declares Christianity A Public Health Threat

Read more at http://www.patheos.com/blogs/laughin...8BuovZbEWmb.99

Old 10-28-2017, 10:14 AM   #82
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Reykjavik, Iceland – This island nation situated in the North Atlantic took a monumental leap forward today by passing legislation banning American televangelists. The Icelandic Psychological Defense Act (IPDA) takes effect immediately. No American televangelist may set his or her foot in the small nation of 330,000 souls. No programming by such people may be shown on Icelandic television or played on the radio.
Read more at http://www.patheos.com/blogs/laughin...kxZlGpiv0JB.99

Old 10-29-2017, 01:57 PM   #83
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Iceland Declares Christianity A Public Health Threat

Read more at http://www.patheos.com/blogs/laughin...8BuovZbEWmb.99

Very interesting! Thanks.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 07:16 AM   #84
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Davin says things which often relate to the subject matter, so the parroting rarely adds anything meaningful
I completely agree, Andrew66.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 08:58 PM   #85
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote
Davin says things which often relate to the subject matter, so the parroting rarely adds anything meaningful
Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
I completely agree, Andrew66.
Like shooting fish in a barrel, isn't it!