Old 03-24-2008, 05:17 PM   #16
psychodiva
I Live Here

butI thought it usually distorted it the wrong way?

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 05:25 PM   #17
Choobus
I Live Here

exactly: he may be thnking these babes are hotter than they really are, and agreeing with my hypothesis as a result of faulty data

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 06:24 PM   #18
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
exactly: he may be thnking these babes are hotter than they really are, and agreeing with my hypothesis as a result of faulty data
Unfortunately, the only factory-approved fluid to use in recalibrating the measurement instruments is beer.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 08:11 PM   #19
Desillusioned

"Don't be a fool wrap your tool"

Van Wilder, National Lampoon.
Old 03-26-2008, 08:16 PM   #20
marstosirius

Quote:
Desillusioned wrote View Post
"Don't be a fool wrap your tool"

Van Wilder, National Lampoon.
Oh, but if we teach kiddies this, it'll suggest that we think sex is a-okay before marriage if you wear a condom...Therefore rubber education is not allowed.

...slap your forehead and move on I suppose. Some people have to learn the hard way I guess (apparently about 1 in 4 in the female teens...I wonder what the rate is for guys...)
Old 03-26-2008, 08:29 PM   #21
Desillusioned

Quote:
marstosirius wrote View Post
Oh, but if we teach kiddies this, it'll suggest that we think sex is a-okay before marriage if you wear a condom...Therefore rubber education is not allowed.

...slap your forehead and move on I suppose. Some people have to learn the hard way I guess (apparently about 1 in 4 in the female teens...I wonder what the rate is for guys...)
*South Park Councelor*

Sex is bad hmmm ok? Kids, Sex is bad hmmm ok. So don't have sex, cause sex is bad hmmmm ok.

Still:

Don't be a fool wrap your tool.
Old 03-26-2008, 08:30 PM   #22
Desillusioned

Quote:

I think we should think the moral choices of sex. And to be quite frank i don't think there is anything wrong with sex until you start using people for your own personal glorification and benefit.
Old 03-26-2008, 10:30 PM   #23
Hanevet

Quote:
http://www.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/condi....ap/index.html

1 in 4 teen girls tested have STD, 1 in 2 black teen girls...

Influenced by the surge of pro-abstinence/anti-condom movements?
Gah, the pro-abstinence/anti-condom stuff is idiotic. Sex is part of human development. The natural age for the beginning of sexual activity are the teen years.

This idiotic campaign is another failed effort by the religious right and their Republican fuckbuddies to oppress the most basic human freedoms... starting with the nicest one: sex.