Old 08-07-2015, 04:44 AM   #166
ahoba

Quote:
Michael wrote View Post
You realise I didn't write that, yes - Davin did. There are other people in is thread.
I know and sorry for the confusion.

I meant to reply this
Quote:
you mean where I say "It's likely an instinct that some were born with to cover their eggs for protection etc"

How many people "make as fact" things beginning with "it is likely"?
No, I was proposing the method that I believed best answered the question.

You said it is instinct then you said no not instinct then you said this is not a fact. Sorry but you don't have a right answer.

All of you try to guess a proper answer but unfortunately you still did not give a reason pushes the hens to sit on the eggs. If you say to protect them from dangers then you have to answer who informed them these eggs need to be protected. If you say the instinct that some hens where born with then you have to answer how was this instinct created? If you say they just sit on, how come without any reason? Why they do not throw them out? And so on. the question has been still without an answer.

Understanding a question is very important.
ahoba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 06:09 AM   #167
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 06:12 AM   #168
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔

🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 06:46 AM   #169
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ahoba wrote View Post
"Just sit on"! Without any reason? Is this acceptable?
It answers your question, here I'll help you out, you asked:
"Hen walks to her eggs and sitting on them!

Does she know that the eggs require that to hatch and get chicks!!

How does she know??"

The answer to your question, is that the hen doesn't know, she just does it no matter if the egg is viable or not. She doesn't know that the egg will hatch, she just does it.

Let me know if that basic break down isn't basic enough for you to understand.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 07:33 AM   #170
ahoba

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
It answers your question, here I'll help you out, you asked:
"Hen walks to her eggs and sitting on them!

Does she know that the eggs require that to hatch and get chicks!!

How does she know??"

The answer to your question, is that the hen doesn't know, she just does it no matter if the egg is viable or not. She doesn't know that the egg will hatch, she just does it.

Let me know if that basic break down isn't basic enough for you to understand.
I understood and this answer causes more confusion why then she sit on them? Why she does not throw it out?

Let me know if this is not proper question!

Last edited by ahoba; 08-07-2015 at 07:54 AM.
Old 08-07-2015, 09:58 AM   #171
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ahoba wrote View Post
I understood and this answer causes more confusion why then she sit on them?
If you understood the answer, then you would not be so easily confused. Let me know which parts are too confusing for you.

Quote:
ahoba wrote
Why she does not throw it out?
She doesn't have hands. Also, read the answer I gave for the answer. Again, if you're having difficulty understanding the answer, let me know which parts were too complicated for your severely limited faculties.

Quote:
ahoba wrote
Let me know if this is not proper question!
It's not.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Old 08-07-2015, 10:33 AM   #172
ahoba

Your answer is very clear. Okay, why does she sit on the eggs although she does not know?
Old 08-07-2015, 11:45 AM   #173
Davin
Obsessed Member

Great , now you can stop acting like your question hasn't been answered. Given that it's taken 172 posts in this thread to finally get you to understand that your question has been answered, I'm not exactly looking forward to the next 172 posts it takes for you understand the answers to your new question.

Need me to google it for you again? How about this, you go back to that link and read the articles. When you come across something that is too difficult for you to understand, come back here and cite the part that's too confusing for you, and I'll simplify it for you.

For now, just be happy that you've made some progress.

Old 08-07-2015, 02:12 PM   #174
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ahoba wrote View Post
Your answer is very clear. Okay, why does she sit on the eggs although she does not know?

Quote:
Dalkttongjip 닭똥집- Chicken Rectum

Ddakddongjip literally translates to “chicken shit house,” a colorful play on what it really is – chicken anus sphincter. Though you may recoil at the thought of munching on chicken butt, it’s really just chicken gizzards…but extended to where no man had dared. Until the Koreans. Because it’s a muscle (try not to think about what the muscle does), ddakddongjip has almost no fat, making each bite thick and springy. It’s usually skewered and slathered with a spicy sauce or stir-fried with garlic, peppers, onions, and Korean red chiles, but stand-alone, it tastes a bit like chicken livers. It may be of small comfort that ddakddongjip isn’t the actual chicken asshole. It’s the muscle that keeps the asshole closed. Are you too chicken to try chicken rectum?
- See more at: http://chincha.co.uk/2013/05/5-korea....eIi2jciA.dpuf

Dear Ahoba - We know you're just doing the usual religiotard trick of playing dumb. Everyone knows why chickens sit on eggs - look at the size of those sphincters, and picture having to pass an egg through one of those. Afterwards, the poor hen's ass is sore, she just wants something to rub it on to alleviate the discomfort, and the egg is the handiest thing. They're so stupid (like religious trolls) that they'll even sit on round rocks as if they were eggs.

Think of it this way - remember the time you pigged out on that really hot curry, and, sitting on the throne the next day, you looked at that roll of buttwipe, and fantasized about it being a snowball dispenser.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 02:36 PM   #175
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

"Jerry Noodle"
Reinforces the dipshit argument fer sure!!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 02:47 PM   #176
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Double yolker - ouch!

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 12:01 PM   #177
ahoba

Davin,
172 posts like this #174

Google it?!! I am sure you don't have an answer
Old 08-08-2015, 05:53 PM   #178
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
ahoba wrote View Post
The hen does "know" to sit on eggs. Obviously. Well I'm guessing a few don't. But their lack of incubatory gnosis can undoubtedly chalked up to god's mysterious plan.

There is no Tabula Rasa in nature. Creatures are born, hatched and whelped knowing some things. Or, if I may, having a specific "nature."

One part of human nature is to look for answers to questions about why creatures know to do stuff. When those answers are unsatisfactory to them many times they invent supernatural causation. How do they know to do this? Possibly for the same reason the hen sits on the egg. It's the nature of their brain to do so.
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 11:48 PM   #179
ahoba

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
The hen does "know" to sit on eggs. Obviously. Well I'm guessing a few don't. But their lack of incubatory gnosis can undoubtedly chalked up to god's mysterious plan.

There is no Tabula Rasa in nature. Creatures are born, hatched and whelped knowing some things. Or, if I may, having a specific "nature."

One part of human nature is to look for answers to questions about why creatures know to do stuff. When those answers are unsatisfactory to them many times they invent supernatural causation. How do they know to do this? Possibly for the same reason the hen sits on the egg. It's the nature of their brain to do so.
Thank you for the clarification but this is not scientific answer. it is philosophical answer.

I am waiting for scientific answer. If nobody knows please let me know
Old 08-09-2015, 02:24 AM   #180
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ahoba wrote View Post
Thank you for the clarification but this is not scientific answer. it is philosophical answer.

I am waiting for scientific answer. If nobody knows please let me know

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote