Old 05-10-2018, 06:37 PM   #4816
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Hertzy,

So is your God Dawkins?

The Bible out trumps Dawkins any day.

He repented in private before his death for leading people to hell and died a Christian.

JJ
All theologues are LIARS. As if the lies about atheist deathbed conversions weren't enough, here is our mental case JJ claiming a deathbed conversion for Richard Dawkins, who is alive and well!

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 09:47 PM   #4817
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Dawkins hasn't even died yet and JJ/Mary is already putting out the "repenting story".
Fucking lying christians.
I don't keep track of some lying shitbag like Dawkins. If he is not dead then I suggest and pray he repent before his death for leading people to hell.

It's never too late, K, even for you.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 10:11 PM   #4818
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Dawkins hasn't even died yet and JJ/Mary is already putting out the "repenting story".
Fucking lying christians.
Fucking lying atheists slapping Christ in the face with their stupid bullshit, make asses out of themselves on street corners (Hertz) making up stupid words like fucknggets.

You losers.

JJ
Old 05-10-2018, 10:16 PM   #4819
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
weirdo IQ 6, you forgot:

Murder of those that don't believe even though both pretend to be peace-loving.

Belief in a supernatural being for which there is no proof.
So the fuck what if they murdered those that don't believe? Now you have atheists walking around demanding the 10 commandments be removed from public places, no prayers in school as they whine bitch and moan constantly.

What a pain in the ass, atheists were and are.

JJ
Old 05-10-2018, 10:36 PM   #4820
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Hey JJ

I don't know if you're aware, but KA on another thread said, without any further clarification, that she actually wants to "TWAT" (as a verb this means physically hit, or strike) some Christians.

No one thinks she meant it literally, but she doesn't have the common decency or common sense to offer an apology or come out and explicitly dis avow violent hate speech and expressly follow up that her post was not a call for violence.

Hertz has said TWAT as well, but Hertz was careful to expressly defined that she stays within legal bounds when approaching Christians (hence non violent).

Now the atheist members just joke about it. Official administator Smelly has defended KA's statement and just tells me to take a chill pill.

Just thought you should know. This site is disintegrating into a haven for violent provoking hate speech against Christians. There are lines in public forum that shouldn't be crossed, this site has done it.

Maybe its time we left this site??

Smelly is an idiot. So is Hertzy. What kind of a freak walks around the city confronting people? He will end up in either a jail or mental institution.

Smelly is a drunk. I wouldn't give one rat's ass one he said. He need to take another shot of whiskey and then put the bottle up his ass as he craves homosexual sex.

Anytime a theist is here, when they can't get to us with their vulgar, adolescent language they get upset, especially Smelly and when he is drunk he gave me my own thread and said to me "Go forth and preach the gospel to every nation." I doubt he remember that due to the black outs that occur with alcoholism.

Andrew,

You've been an kick-ass awesome witness for the Christian Faith. The decision is yours whether or not you want to stick around. I do post in hopes one of these atheists will convert to Christianity some day with the seed that have planted, or a lurker may do so.

I note several posters read every post I post, so something could stick in their heart and mind. Probably when they are in prison for drugs, or Hertz, public stalking What a sad sad man.

Peace of Christ that transcends all understanding and never forget where in abounds grace abound all the more (Romans of course)

Take Care Andrew if I don't "see you again" here I will see you in heaven.

God's blessings to you and yours.

I will miss you but there is a time to every purpose unto heave, right?

Matthew 5:10 NIV

Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Peace,

JJ
Old 05-11-2018, 12:01 AM   #4821
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
I contest your arguments

1) Firstly, I doubt that it is considered a real, legitimate threat in a court of law to threaten someone by suggesting they will otherwise burn in hell. To start when Christians do this they do it in a context of warning - not threat. Moreover it is not the Christian who potentially chooses to put an individual in hell, it is God (a third party).

2) Secondly I did not threaten to shit in KAs mouth, I simply asked her if she would like (this is an invitation not a threat) a brown shower - and then I explained what such a brown shower might, in a fantasy context, entail. I would never, ever, ever give KA a brown shower without her expressed permission - for the record I wouldn't do it even if she begged me.

KA said she wants to go out in the public domain and hit/strike some Christians. That is hate speech, provoking and advocating violence against a religious group.

All KA has to do is simply state in a one liner "Sorry - I didn't mean I want to strike/ hit anyone by that post" - or even if she is so proud (again like "Trump") she can't utter "sorry" just at least clarify for the record what she meant was non violent.

Why she can't do that??
Point 1 is incorrect. I stopped reading at that point you weirdo piece of christard shit with an IQ of 6.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 12:09 AM   #4822
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smelly is an idiot. So is Hertzy. What kind of a freak walks around the city confronting people? He will end up in either a jail or mental institution.

Smelly is a drunk. I wouldn't give one rat's ass one he said. He need to take another shot of whiskey and then put the bottle up his ass as he craves homosexual sex.

Anytime a theist is here, when they can't get to us with their vulgar, adolescent language they get upset, especially Smelly and when he is drunk he gave me my own thread and said to me "Go forth and preach the gospel to every nation." I doubt he remember that due to the black outs that occur with alcoholism.

Andrew,

You've been an kick-ass awesome witness for the Christian Faith. The decision is yours whether or not you want to stick around. I do post in hopes one of these atheists will convert to Christianity some day with the seed that have planted, or a lurker may do so.

I note several posters read every post I post, so something could stick in their heart and mind. Probably when they are in prison for drugs, or Hertz, public stalking What a sad sad man.

Peace of Christ that transcends all understanding and never forget where in abounds grace abound all the more (Romans of course)

Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Peace,

JJ

Stick your matthew quote up your fuckin' fat ass, you fat, old, ugly, senile, papist bitch - and change your incontinence panties. You really stink today. How do the folks at Walmart put up with your stench?

Oh, I've told you before, I'm a gal but if you want to believe that I'm a guy, just like you believe in sky fairies and that there are ghosts that can rape and impregnate women, so be it. It makes no never mind.

Old 05-11-2018, 12:10 AM   #4823
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
All you have to do is stop being a shit-stirring trolling cunt.
Why can't you do that?
Perhaps you should revisit your fuck-ton of fallacious shite and sort out the crap that you've been shot down on (violent figure of speech intended - you dense twat) and give us more hours minutes of amusement.
.... or better still, fuck off and die ... in comic mode of course.

Trolling twat.
Thanks Smelly for being careful defining that your violent "figure of speech" is just that, a figure of speech. Hertz if fine too, as well as Davin, Sinfidel - no -one except KA has been unhinged enough to literally threaten members of her community.

I know she must be kidding and just having fun (I feel like laughing too - dark humor and all that), but words and statements matter and certain lines shouldn't be crossed.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 12:12 AM   #4824
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Stick your matthew quote up your fuckin' fat ass, you fat, old, ugly, senile, papist bitch - and change your incontinence panties. You really stink today. How do the folks at Walmart put up with your stench?

Oh, I've told you before, I'm a gal but if you want to believe that I'm a guy, just like you believe in sky fairies and that there are ghosts that can rape and impregnate women, so be it. It makes no never mind.
Hey Hertz, there can't be too many female Biblical scholars in the UK. Are you famous - seen on TV? Bet your hot...

Why not ask Davin out??

Oh, and why not lay off JJ, he is a caring, loving Christian - no need to say harsh words to or about him.
Old 05-11-2018, 12:14 AM   #4825
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Point 1 is incorrect. I stopped reading at that point you weirdo piece of christard shit with an IQ of 6.
At least you accept point 1, what's wrong with 2?
Old 05-11-2018, 12:32 AM   #4826
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Thanks Smelly for being careful defining that your violent "figure of speech" is just that, a figure of speech. Hertz if fine too, as well as Davin, Sinfidel - no -one except KA has been unhinged enough to literally threaten members of her community.

I know she must be kidding and just having fun (I feel like laughing too - dark humor and all that), but words and statements matter and certain lines shouldn't be crossed.
Fuck of you dense cunt with an IQ of 6.

Old 05-11-2018, 12:34 AM   #4827
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
At least you accept point 1, what's wrong with 2?
Learn to fuckin' read you dense twat. point 1 is INCORRECT. I got bored with your stupidity after that, you fuckin' weirdo cunt with an IQ of 6.

Old 05-11-2018, 12:46 AM   #4828
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Hey Hertz, there can't be too many female Biblical scholars in the UK. Are you famous - seen on TV? Bet your hot...

Why not ask Davin out??

Oh, and why not lay off JJ, he is a caring, loving Christian - no need to say harsh words to or about him.
I've forgotten more about the babble and christardology than you'll ever know, you thick cunt.

Fat old ugly senile papist mary is a she and a dumb-fuck trolling christard and will be treated accordingly.

Oh, fuck off you thick weirdo cunt with an IQ of 6.

Old 05-11-2018, 12:50 AM   #4829
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:

Andrew,

Peace,

JJ
I'm about to go into town to see if I can twat me a brace of christards. I know that you wish me luck.

Of course, I'll report back.

Oh, and by the time I get back, do change your incontinence panties. You do stink today sweetie. Men like pussy but not a pissy one.

Old 05-11-2018, 05:26 AM   #4830
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
I'm about to go into town to see if I can twat me a brace of christards. I know that you wish me luck.

Of course, I'll report back.

Oh, and by the time I get back, do change your incontinence panties. You do stink today sweetie. Men like pussy but not a pissy one.
TWAT THAT BRACE!
TWAT THAT BRACE!!!
TWAT THAT BRACE!!!!
WhooooooAh!! TWAT IT!!
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote