Old 04-06-2014, 09:45 PM   #6691
ghoulslime
I Live Here

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 01:43 AM   #6692
ghoulslime
I Live Here

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 04-13-2014, 04:51 AM   #6693
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Jesus had his cock and balls tortured for our sins.

Old 04-16-2014, 06:40 AM   #6694
ghoulslime
I Live Here

I love the lord with all of my fart and hole!

Old 04-17-2014, 04:39 AM   #6695
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Therefore, O Lord, we humbly implore you: by the same Spirit graciously make holy these gifts we have brought to you for consecration, that they may become the Body and Blood of your Son our Lord Jesus Christ at whose command we celebrate these mysteries.

TAKE THIS, ALL OF YOU, AND EAT OF IT: FOR THIS IS MY BODY WHICH WILL BE GIVEN UP FOR YOU.

TAKE THIS, ALL OF YOU, AND DRINK FROM IT: FOR THIS IS THE CHALICE OF MY BLOOD.

What part of this is not really, really, really, fucking creepy?

Old 04-18-2014, 05:52 AM   #6696
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 04-20-2014, 05:41 PM   #6697
ghoulslime
I Live Here

So...did imaginary Jesus come back and see his shadow this year, or will we have to endure another year of delusional Christers waiting for their imaginary friend?

Old 04-27-2014, 04:16 PM   #6698
lostsheep
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
So...did imaginary Jesus come back and see his shadow this year, or will we have to endure another year of delusional Christers waiting for their imaginary friend?
I have some friends who fully believe Jesus will be coming to earth for the apocalypse (or whatever) w/in their lifetime. They are fully convinced. It's so bizarre to me. I guess people can/will believe just about anything. I mean, I suppose aliens could land on the planet at anytime too. I hold about the same likelihood for both outcomes.

"If God inspired the Bible, why is it such a piece of shit?" (Kaziglu Bey)
lostsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 04:20 PM   #6699
lostsheep
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
Nature is a cruel bitch. Often beautiful, sometimes ugly, but cruel indeed!

Old 04-28-2014, 03:47 AM   #6700
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
lostsheep wrote View Post
I have some friends who fully believe Jesus will be coming to earth for the apocalypse (or whatever) w/in their lifetime. They are fully convinced. It's so bizarre to me. I guess people can/will believe just about anything. I mean, I suppose aliens could land on the planet at anytime too. I hold about the same likelihood for both outcomes.
Yep! I have some friends and family who think that the universe has a great big Jesus Christmas tree waiting for them when they die, with jingle bells, and lot's of presents to open up while the angels sing. It is nothing short of pathetic, that so many adult humans are too stupid, dishonest, and / or frightened, to accept the reality of their mortality. Fucking morons, wasting their only life waiting for an imaginary one afterwards!

Old 04-29-2014, 04:10 AM   #6701
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 04-29-2014, 05:00 PM   #6702
lostsheep
Obsessed Member

You know, I get wanting to REALLY believe in an afterlife. I certainly do (want to believe, that is, but I just don't think it seems likely, sadly). However, I don't get all the other crazy crap that goes along with it. Why can't we have a less crazy version of religion, for instance, one that doesn't hate women and command the killing of non-believers and condone the rape of children. Doesn't seem like too much to ask.

Old 04-29-2014, 05:45 PM   #6703
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

With that 'less crazy' wish list, you stand more chance of lording it for eternity with Lily, Egor & Thomas in a doped-up hell of Jebus laden wankosity!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 05:04 PM   #6704
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
lostsheep wrote View Post
You know, I get wanting to REALLY believe in an afterlife. I certainly do (want to believe, that is, but I just don't think it seems likely, sadly). However, I don't get all the other crazy crap that goes along with it. Why can't we have a less crazy version of religion, for instance, one that doesn't hate women and command the killing of non-believers and condone the rape of children. Doesn't seem like too much to ask.
I also wish that death was not the end of it for us, but I just can’t delude myself into thinking that somewhere there is a mosquito paradise, where happy little buzzers spend eternity with their benevolent creator. When we are dead, we are very probably very dead.

I also wouldn’t mind if religious people clung to their security blankies, dreaming of happy bunny rabbit and strawberry unicorn land when they have passed away. Why would I wish to deny them this delusional comfort? It’s the evil shit that they build on top of the basic premise, that forces moral people to stand against their wickedness.

Old 05-09-2014, 06:32 PM   #6705
ghoulslime
I Live Here