Old 05-06-2012, 06:12 AM   #31
Michael
Obsessed Member

Does that not seem tacky to anyone else?

I mean, I'm not saying you need to be respectful to someone just because they're dead, but even with all his crazy theories he was still a person with a family and friends affected by his passing.

Just seems like you're being belligerent towards him now purely because he's passed, and that's just kicking a dog when it's dead.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 06:14 AM   #32
ubs
I Live Here

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
I think you've got your loony-kooks in a twist - John A Davison introduced his deranged brain to this thread round about post 682 and headed up the clowns in PZ Myers' pharyngula dungeon.
Christfollower went to Princeton? Finally a true sign of the end times.

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Mabus is currently on a mental health stabilisation programmr after PZ called in the Mounties to deal with his mounting death threats. I feel left out as I think I only got a solitary threat to kill from the eejot.
I'm glad he has people watching over him but persist in thinking that he wasn't really dangerous.

I've dated three Davids in my life, each one a loon. Now here are two more. I think it's the name - the pressure of unreasonable expectations.

Never give a zombie girl a piggy back ride.
ubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 06:36 AM   #33
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
Michael wrote View Post

I mean, I'm not saying you need to be respectful to someone just because they're dead, but even with all his crazy theories he was still a person with a family and friends affected by his passing.

Just seems like you're being belligerent towards him now purely because he's passed, and that's just kicking a dog when it's dead.

nah we were just as 'tacky' and 'belligerent' to him when he was alive

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 06:51 AM   #34
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

He was always a cunt. Now he's just a dead cunt.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 07:40 AM   #35
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

He's evolved into worm food.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 08:10 AM   #36
Michael
Obsessed Member

Fair 'Nuff.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:03 AM   #37
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Michael wrote View Post

No belligerence here! Even when he was alive and being belligerent to us, I wasn't belligerent to him. I just teased him for being such a tool. I actually pity him for wasting so much of his life trying to disprove reality.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:04 AM   #38
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
ubs wrote View Post
Christfollower went to Princeton? Finally a true sign of the end times.

I'm glad he has people watching over him but persist in thinking that he wasn't really dangerous.

I've dated three Davids in my life, each one a loon. Now here are two more. I think it's the name - the pressure of unreasonable expectations.
Haha! It's classical conditioned reaction.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 05:14 AM   #39
Eva
Super Moderator

john davison's only regret now would be that he does not love it so.

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 05:01 AM   #40
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

No real surprise to find that the teminally tedious E-Bore/Gordon retard has once again given up the ghost of his crazy blog. He shut down "The Believer's Revolt" some time ago, now "The Veridican" is about to go chewing dust;

Quote:
The Fuckwit wrote
Changing the way I do business. "The Veridican" is no more. I'm going back to reviewing books and blogging about literature and writing.
What is it with these idiots - no staying power.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 05-16-2012, 05:21 AM   #41
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Getting continually beaten up by eleven year old kids eventually will take its toll, even on an ego as massive as E-bore's.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 05:47 AM   #42
Eva
Super Moderator

so....he wont be back?

yeeay!!!!!!

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 07:45 AM   #43
Davin
Obsessed Member

Poor thing, no one immediately recognized its obvious brilliance and followed it without questioning its poor logic.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 08:02 AM   #44
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

I really do think the bloke has more than just a couple of loose screws along with the atention span of a fruit fly. I'll wager he'll reappear at some point with more horseshit in a different wrapper.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 05-16-2012, 10:57 AM   #45
divine zombie

Quote:
Michael wrote View Post
Yes.

Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers.
divine zombie is offline   Reply With Quote