Old 03-31-2011, 08:21 PM   #316
lostsheep
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Jahrta wrote View Post
Ok I concede you make some valid points. On the other hand, regarding the part I quoted above, every nation needs soldiers, like it or not. It's the price we have to pay for our independence and freedom. Flag-waving aside, the fact of the matter is that there isn't a country in existence today that has decided to do away with their armed forces because we don't live in a utopian reality and there will always be people who wish to do us harm. Most of them are driven to want this due to religious propaganda, brainwashing and misplaced rage.
Thanks. I agree with the above. Things aren't black and white. It is a sad fact of our existence that we need soldiers, so we need to make people willing to fight and kill to defend us. I am also of the opinion that the Muslim culture right now seems to be a much darker shade of gray. But as I've said, I have become suspicious of our leaders' motives in these many wars we are waging w/ the middle east, and I've begun to wonder how much terrorist threats are manufactured vs. real. If this is in fact some kind of training video then this is an example of deliberate rather than incidental indoctrination, and it is revolting, for many reasons. But then I wondered, are WE being deliberately indoctrinated? That's why I wasn't quick to conclude that this video was anything more than children imitating their own soldiers (admittedly from our perspective not a very honorable type of soldiering), that maybe it was taken/shown to manipulate our emotions. Anyways, 'nough said!

"If God inspired the Bible, why is it such a piece of shit?" (Kaziglu Bey)
lostsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 11:41 PM   #317
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
fiatlux wrote View Post
I wonder why schizophrenics of all faiths see the classical symptoms of their mental illness remiss when they are administered antipsychotic meds like, say, haldol, zyprexa or abilify. Yet they retain their faith in the irrationality of the supernatural on the med.

Maybe because the pathology of psychosis and religious belief are quite different things?

I dunno. Sounds rational to me.
Do you think there is a difference between the Bizarre Metamagical Beliefs of ANY religion accepted as REALITY & those of schizophrenics? Can you please point out the DIFFERENCE?

Is there any difference between the BELIEF of a 4 year old child thinking the Tooth Fairy will exchange his tooth for money and the BELIEF of a Christian which is an educated doctor that knows Zombie JEsus resurrected & angels WILL protect him?
you fail to see the BRAIN creates those beliefs not the arse.

Sapolsky the BEST video. Schizotypy- Schizophrenia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNSe4Ff57n4

http://vodpod.com/watch/1729475-sapo...ia-boing-boing

Please learn about Gene ZNF804A and Cognitive Performance in Schizophrenia. NO DIFFERENCE to the ChristPsychotics and other people of Faithpsychosis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSjU0RsD_Fk

----------

Just made this video to make my point.Religious faith is a neurological malfunction, Please study neurology then you'll understand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr8lhV0y2iU

Religion of Peace in this quite ambiguous forum, is referring to islam Psychosis, when in reality the uneducated author of the thread does not realizes he/she is refering to ChristPsychosis. A more violent GodPsychopathy than Islam.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 12:49 AM   #318
Ellanoor

A Pakistani actress takes part in a Big Brother type show in India and when she returns to Pakistan, a Mullah accuses her of being immoral. Just making the accusation turns out to be a death sentence sometimes. For a second, when the Mullah started accusing her, I got a flash of the Stalin's show trials and was terrified for her, but Veena Malik is amazing, she made mince-meat out of the guy:

http://www.spectator.co.uk/nickcohen...a-please.thtml

I refuse to take you seriously.
Ellanoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 02:01 AM   #319
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

True to form, the jizzers are back in action over the quran cookery lesson of last week.

Quote:
Five people have been killed in Afghanistan as protests continue against the burning of the Quran by a controversial US pastor.
Thousands of people took to the streets in Kandahar city on Saturday, a day after a deadly attack on UN staff.
Protesters attacked the police and set shops ablaze. Dozens of people were injured.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 03:35 AM   #320
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
Ellanoor wrote View Post
A Pakistani actress takes part in a Big Brother type show in India and when she returns to Pakistan, a Mullah accuses her of being immoral. Just making the accusation turns out to be a death sentence sometimes. For a second, when the Mullah started accusing her, I got a flash of the Stalin's show trials and was terrified for her, but Veena Malik is amazing, she made mince-meat out of the guy:

www.spectator.co.uk/nickcohen/6806063/more-like-veena-please.thtml

wow!!!

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 08:15 AM   #321
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Quote:
Sternwallow wrote View Post
Oh, my imagination was much worse than that!
Oooooh you dark and mysterious hill of love tissue.
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 08:23 AM   #322
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Quote:
Ellanoor wrote View Post

www.spectator.co.uk/nickcohen/6806063/more-like-veena-please.thtml
What a sexy and wonderful woman. No doubt helpful for her career , but at least she was talking sense.
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 06:28 AM   #323
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
True to form, the jizzers are back in action over the quran cookery lesson of last week.
It obviously doesn't take much to whip a deluded, brainwashed, mindless dumbfuck crowd of theists into a killing frenzy. They are just putty in the hands of the Taliban.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 09:06 AM   #324
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Religion ( ChristPSychosis ) of peace? -- My arse.

There is seldom peace in any psychopathy, as shown in the prophetic video I made last year about ChristPSychotic pastor Terry Jones threatening to burn IslamPSychotics WinnieThePoo Book...he did burn it few days ago making the IslamPSychotics react violently killing few ChristPSychotics that had settled in their land, Afghanistan.

My point?. There is NO PEACE in any form of mental disorder, specially in my postulated schizotypy of ReligiousPSychosis where the bizarre metamagical beliefs of long ago that then were accepted as true, are believed to be factual today in this 21st Century.
Only the ignorant have an excuse, others simple indicate a neurological malfunction by accepting these bizarre metamagical beliefs ( found in ALL religions & mental disorders like schizophrenia) as true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfPLQWDNUzk

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 10:05 AM   #325
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Ahhh, such peaceful folk.
Quote:
A series of bomb and gun attacks in the north-eastern Nigerian town of Damaturu has killed at least 63 people, the Red Cross says. The Islamist militant group Boko Haram told a newspaper it was behind the attack and that it planned to hit further government targets.
Do let me know if any atheist groups are reported to be displaying such loving and peaceful tendencies.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 11-05-2011, 10:27 AM   #326
ghoulslime
I Live Here

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:46 AM   #327
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

So last week the Peace-loving jizzlamics exercised their religious freedoms by blowing up the offices of a French magazine of satire (which had had the yarbles to depict THE PROPHET on its cover, which was definitely a threat to human civilisation.)

The magazine -- contrary to everything we've heard about the French -- did not run away. This week, it features a cartoon of a jizzer French-kissing the cartoonist. A sopping wet French kiss.

("Love is Stronger than Hate")

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 11:02 AM   #328
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Hmmm, let's wait and see what the peace muppets come up with in retaliation for a spot of cartoon slug-wrestling - no offices left to fire bomb.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 11-09-2011, 08:59 AM   #329
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 11:08 AM   #330
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

.... and the Nigerian branch of terminal retards continue their quest for peace.

Quote:
Co-ordinated attacks by Islamist militants in the northern Nigerian city of Kano on Friday killed about 150 people, witnesses and reports say. Hospitals and mortuaries are struggling to deal with the numbers of killed and injured still arriving.
Remind me again why it's known as the religion of peace.

Stop the Holy See men!