Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-05-2010, 09:05 PM   #11
Sevens

Actually upon review

What if Jesus is revealing and associating, the coming of the Son of Man and the coming of the Sons of God in a single event?

from the Urantia Book
"And now concerning the travail of Jerusalem, about which I have spoken to you, even this generation will not pass away until my words are fulfilled; but concerning the times of the coming again of the Son of Man,

no one in heaven or on earth may presume to speak. But you should be wise regarding the ripening of an age; you should be alert to discern the signs of the times. You know when the fig tree shows its tender branches and puts forth its leaves that summer is near. Likewise, when the world has passed through the long winter of material-mindedness and you discern the coming of the spiritual springtime of a new dispensation, should you know that the summertime of a new visitation draws near.

"But what is the significance of this teaching having to do with the coming of the Sons of God?

I wonder if this fragment reveals something
line 58: "But the times of the reappearing of the Son of Man are known only in the councils of Paradise; not even the angels of heaven know when this will occur. However, you should understand that, when this gospel of the kingdom shall have been proclaimed to all the world for the salvation of all peoples, and when the fullness of the age has come to pass, the Father will send you another dispensational bestowal, or else the Son of Man will return to adjudge the age.

The Key is in this "But the times of the reappearing of the Son of Man "

So there is a good chance he will reappear in the following conditions

when this gospel of the kingdom shall have been proclaimed to all the world for the salvation of all peoples. When this Gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven is revealed throughout all the countries in the world which it is, through the Internet and when the fullness of the age has come to pass " which I reckon we are rapidly coming to, a fullness of the age, approaching a change of age when nothing more can be evolved from where we sit which means a judgment of the age.

To me it appears that the coming of the Sons of God and the return of the Son of Man to adjudge the age is a single event and fulfils all the conditions as in the above fragments, we are in that time when the fruit of the fig tree is ripening and the signs appear in the heavens. I wouldn't be surprised if it has all to do with the submerged cities of the Tree of Life and the Magnetar broadcast circuits which are opening as we journey down the timeline.

Even in light of the information embargoes applied.

Today, I am literaly supping on ripe Fruit of the Fig Tree, we are in the times that Jesus speaks of and in the 456 construct of the Universal Government touching Earth.

Sevens

Last edited by Sevens; 01-05-2010 at 09:22 PM.