Old 11-19-2009, 12:42 PM   #1891
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
You need to see Carlos mate!

sevens
Hey moron RANDI proved there are IDIOTS like you that believe in all of that sci-fi Christian crap. That's what the VIDEO SHOWS, t hat there are retard fools like you. See a neurologist mate

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 10:07 PM   #1892
Masterlander

God is an evidence in himself!!!
Old 11-23-2009, 10:16 PM   #1893
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Masterlander wrote View Post
Do you like luxury?

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 10:46 PM   #1894
MaleficVTwin

Quote:
Ah, fuck. Another cockwasher.

The Cow Says:

You are a vile piece of work. And you can't write worth a damn.
MaleficVTwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 10:54 PM   #1895
Masterlander

Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
Do you like luxury?
The only luxury possible here on earth is accepting jesus as our savior! who died for the sins of many! so that anyone who believes in him will not perish but will be redeemed! and proven worthy like gold in the furnace will have eternal life!

This also means that the non-believers will suffer and weap, for they did not see the appointed time and they did not recognize the time when God came to save them! he who created us without out help will not save us without our consent! Like bad sheep you fled from the shepered who had come to rescue you, the wolves will feast on you bad sheep!

this being said: people here are misunderstanding, they do not wish to see the pure light of the goodness of God's word, they hate our (blessed) lord and they spit in his eyes. they are arrogant and unworthy, they live depraved lifestyles and post their bile and wickedness on silly little internet forums instead of accepting cold hard facts, for they are wicked!

Change life! I beg you. And may God bless and help the miserable and the lost.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:00 PM   #1896
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Yes, it hangs between male legs, resurrecting by mere thoughts. That's the divine luxury we all love,

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:00 PM   #1897
MaleficVTwin

Quote:
The only luxury possible here on earth is accepting jesus as our savior! who died for the sins of many! so that anyone who believes in him will not perish but will be redeemed! and proven worthy like gold in the furnace will have eternal life!

This also means that the non-believers will suffer and weap, for they did not see the appointed time and they did not recognize the time when God came to save them! he who created us without out help will not save us without our consent! Like bad sheep you fled from the shepered who had come to rescue you, the wolves will feast on you bad sheep!

this being said: people here are misunderstanding, they do not wish to see the pure light of the goodness of God's word, they hate our (blessed) lord and they spit in his eyes. they are arrogant and unworthy, they live depraved lifestyles and post their bile and wickedness on silly little internet forums instead of accepting cold hard facts, for they are wicked!

You write like an extra-chromosome totin' five-year-old.

The Cow Says:

You are a vile piece of work. And you can't write worth a damn.
MaleficVTwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 11:01 PM   #1898
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:

How long have you had this delusion accepting disorder, Christ-psychosis, because unless you came from one of the moons of Uranus or were hatch, you emerged from a CUNT with a new BRAIN lacking belief in God. Sorry to tell you this truth, you, as ALL humans were born ATHEIST ( lacking belief)

Did your mother drop you? or perhaps you have a genetic duplication or deletion...Are your parents brother & sister by any chance?

We are just curious everytime a Christ-Psychotic in our forum arrives. Welcome btw.

Old 11-23-2009, 11:03 PM   #1899
Masterlander

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
How long have you had this delusion accepting disorder, Christ-psychosis?
My friend! did you know that by psychiatric standarts atheism can be called a delusion! refusing to see with the massive ammount of evidence is delusional!
Old 11-23-2009, 11:04 PM   #1900
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
If christ died for our sins then he must be dead, right? If he's dead, who gives a fuck what the goat fisting turdsucker says. If he's not dead, then he obviously didn't die for our sins so we owe the luxury loving gimp absolutely nothing.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Old 11-23-2009, 11:05 PM   #1901
Masterlander

The end is coming! redeem yourselves while it is still time!
Adore and praise God!
Rejoice in the coming of the kingdom!

yes! the time is coming!
Old 11-23-2009, 11:06 PM   #1902
Masterlander

Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
If christ died for our sins then he must be dead, right? If he's dead, who gives a fuck what the goat fisting turdsucker says. If he's not dead, then he obviously didn't die for our sins so we owe the luxury loving gimp absolutely nothing.
christ died for our sins but with the grace of the holy spirit was resurected!!
Old 11-23-2009, 11:08 PM   #1903
Choobus
I Live Here

That's like saying I paid for your prison bail using a counterfeit check, which was not accepted, but you still owe me, even though you're still in jail. This christ fellow sounds like a bit of a cunt.

~ Philiboid Studge
Old 11-23-2009, 11:10 PM   #1904
Masterlander

Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
That's like saying I paid for your prison bail using as counterfeit check, but you still owe me, even though you're still in jail. This christ fellow sounds like a bit of a cunt.
This is because you misunderstand this great gift! not because of christ! only you here are at fault, not christ! Read the bible! love the bible! and you will understand! beleive that you may understand and you will!
Old 11-23-2009, 11:11 PM   #1905
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
My friend! did you know that by psychiatric standarts atheism can be called a delusion! refusing to see with the massive ammount of evidence is delusional!
Sorry retard, we CREATE the mind with our BRAINS not our arses. Wanna try a lobotomy or temporal lobe manipulation & see your Christ-psychosis will disipate?

oh, btw theotard, we are in the 21st Century not the 12th...sorry about your psychosis. Also in your neurological turpitude & delusions induced ignorance atheism means LACK OF BELIEF. Referring to atheism as a religion is like referring to baldness as a hair color...

Just curious, did you flunk elementary school?