Old 01-20-2010, 02:50 PM   #2371
Steel

Dream on, moron.

PS. I'm a poet and don't know it !

PPS. See? It did it again!

Irreligious:
Quote:
At some point, folks without the stomach for bitter discord will decide to throw in the towel while others will commence slapping each other with it.
Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:54 PM   #2372
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Steel wrote View Post
I think you do care. It's why you refuse to let this forum be, continually trying to shove your beliefs down our throats. It's why lily, wwjd, and all the rest continue to return and babble about there religions. It's because, deep down inside, it erks you that a few of us will not behave the way you do. It makes you doubt yourself, and you can't fucking stand it. You will never know the peace that we do, never being forced to doubt ourselves, or look our faith in the face, because we don't need it. It's the one thing that separates us from people like you.
Look out if they get enraged Steel. Enraged xians + power = burning.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 03:02 PM   #2373
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
Steel wrote View Post
I think you do care. It's why you refuse to let this forum be, continually trying to shove your beliefs down our throats. It's why lily, wwjd, and all the rest continue to return and babble about there religions. It's because, deep down inside, it erks you that a few of us will not behave the way you do. It makes you doubt yourself, and you can't fucking stand it. You will never know the peace that we do, never being forced to doubt ourselves, or look our faith in the face, because we don't need it. It's the one thing that separates us from people like you.

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 03:03 PM   #2374
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ Sovereign of this Universe, owner of planet Earth.

Yea! Victory is at hand.

I reckon this is the time when the Faith Sons of God can stand, arise and be confident and make mince meat out of the Atheist words and false sophistry into rubble and chaff.

and take note of this part.

but never shall you be any more." And thus shall all of these unworthy traitors "become as though they had not been." All await the Uversa decree.

Sevens
don't you think you would reach more people if you stood in the middle of the high street of wherever you live and shouted the message out? or are you too scraed or toounsure of your own message?

Old 01-20-2010, 03:05 PM   #2375
Sevens

By the way its a 21st or a 21 day the year 2010 when the Brother Miller connection was made in the 22 22 22 or the 21 22 23 construct which is the next 2 days as we are in the 21st. 2010.

Its just seems interesting, the timing!

Sevens
Old 01-20-2010, 03:26 PM   #2376
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post
Cal I hope you are not equating migraines with psychosis now are you??
I will not touch that one with a ten foot pole..

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 03:29 PM   #2377
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ Sovereign of this Universe, owner of planet Earth.

Yea! Victory is at hand.

I reckon this is the time when the Faith Sons of God can stand, arise and be confident and make mince meat out of the Atheist words and false sophistry into rubble and chaff.

and take note of this part.

but never shall you be any more." And thus shall all of these unworthy traitors "become as though they had not been." All await the Uversa decree.

Sevens
.Yup loser that's what William Miller said in 1844... you are a retard if you are stuck with the beliefs of 1844

Hmm..didn't you hear the delusions of god are produced by the BRAIN and not the arse retard? BTW this is 2010 not 1844

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:00 PM   #2378
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
I will not touch that one with a ten foot pole..
rofl!!!

Old 01-20-2010, 08:00 PM   #2379
MaleficVTwin

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
By the way its a 21st or a 21 day the year 2010 when the Brother Miller connection was made in the 22 22 22 or the 21 22 23 construct which is the next 2 days as we are in the 21st. 2010.
Mmmm, word salad.

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
just seems interesting, the timing!
A ball of tin foil would seem interesting to you.

The Cow Says:

You are a vile piece of work. And you can't write worth a damn.
MaleficVTwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 11:23 AM   #2380
Sevens

I dont know it was a good day,

Like I said maybe we will find something that leads us to the next step of realisation. Anyway, another Magnetar was revealed yesterday on Jan 22nd 2010 and makes the adventure even more interesting noting we are still at the halfway point of the Seventh.

This Magnetar occured on June 8th 2007, and it flashed from out of the Central of the Universe in Norma next to the Jan 22 2009 Magnetar, 2 days before the Vulpecula Magnetar flashed us. This occurred 20 days before Dalamatia City was discovered.

Apparently, it has a rotation speed of 2 seconds

Magnetar PSR J1550-5418
http://www.iop.org/EJ/article/1538-4...1956.text.html

Great and amazing find and slipped through the Magnetar information Embargo that apparently is in enforce by Atheist.

This is the third Magnetar that has occurred in June the 6th month, it reminds me of the Jane Lead Symbol in completion.

Camilo et al., The Radio-emitting Magnetar 1E 1547.0-5408
The variable X-ray source 1E 1547.0–5408 was identified by Gelfand & Gaensler as a likely magnetar in G327.24-0.13, an apparent supernova remnant.
Im very happy with the find, it wasnt the coming of the Sons of God which is the ultimate but the find in the revealing was intriguing being found on the 22 Jan 2010.

Praise the Lord eh!

Sevens

Last edited by Sevens; 01-22-2010 at 11:40 AM.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:28 AM   #2381
psychodiva
I Live Here

simply insane

Old 01-22-2010, 11:38 AM   #2382
Sevens

Its beautiful and there is harmony and order that you don't see in time and space that does have relationship with the Eternal dimensional realm.

Its a multi dimensional world we live that which scientists have confirmed but what is the personality of this eternal world?

Sevens
Old 01-22-2010, 11:45 AM   #2383
Sevens

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
I dont know it was a good day,

Like I said maybe we will find something that leads us to the next step of realisation. Anyway, another Magnetar was revealed yesterday on Jan 22nd 2010 and makes the adventure even more interesting noting we are still at the halfway point of the Seventh.

This Magnetar occured on June 8th 2007, and it flashed from out of the Central of the Universe in Norma next to the Jan 22 2009 Magnetar, 2 days before the Vulpecula Magnetar flashed us. This occurred 20 days before Dalamatia City was discovered.

Apparently, it has a rotation speed of 2 seconds

Magnetar PSR J1550-5418
http://www.iop.org/EJ/article/1538-4...1956.text.html

Great and amazing find and slipped through the Magnetar information Embargo that apparently is in enforce by Atheist.

This is the third Magnetar that has occurred in June the 6th month, it reminds me of the Jane Lead Symbol in completion.

Camilo et al., The Radio-emitting Magnetar 1E 1547.0-5408
The variable X-ray source 1E 1547.0–5408 was identified by Gelfand & Gaensler as a likely magnetar in G327.24-0.13, an apparent supernova remnant.
Im very happy with the find, it wasnt the coming of the Sons of God which is the ultimate but the find in the revealing was intriguing being found on the 22 Jan 2010.

Praise the Lord eh!

Sevens
Nothing insane about this thought, as you know the adventure is based on the Adventures of Magnetar this includes a Magnetar that was revealed on the Jan 22nd 2010 a Magnetar that I never knew about. It has harmony within scope of how I view things, its consistent, nothing out of ordinary as I view things regarding Magnetars.

My thoughts is based on a scientific report revealed to me on a 22nd day

Sevens
Old 01-22-2010, 11:47 AM   #2384
Simple Mind

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Nothing insane about this thought, as you know the adventure is based on the Adventures of Magnetar this includes a Magnetar that was revealed on the Jan 22nd 2010 a Magnetar that I never knew about. It has harmony within scope of how I view things, its consistant. Nothing out of ordinary as I view things.

My thoughts is based on a scientific report revealed to me on a 22nd day

Sevens
you're bat shit crazy

seriously
Old 01-22-2010, 11:54 AM   #2385
psychodiva
I Live Here

definitely