Old 01-26-2010, 11:09 PM   #2506
MaleficVTwin

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Here III give you a few leads on how to approach this.

PAPER 42 - ENERGY--MIND AND MATTER, Oct 19 2000
  • line 122: Gravity presence and action is what prevents the appearance of the theoretical absolute zero, for interstellar space does not have the temperature of absolute zero. Throughout all organized space there are gravity-responding energy currents, power circuits, and ultimatonic activities, as well as organizing electronic energies. Practically speaking, space is not empty. Even the atmosphere of Urantia thins out increasingly until at about three thousand miles it begins to shade off into the average space matter in this section of the universe. The most nearly empty space known in Nebadon would yield about one hundred ultimatons--the equivalent of one electron--in each cubic inch. Such scarcity of matter is regarded as practically empty space.

• line 169: Mutual attraction holds one hundred ultimatons together in the constitution of the electron; and there are never more nor less than one hundred ultimatons in a typical electron. The loss of one or more ultimatons destroys typical electronic identity, thus bringing into existence one of the ten modified forms of the electron.
Sevens
Yeah, I'll print that out. I'm out of TP.

The Cow Says:

You are a vile piece of work. And you can't write worth a damn.
MaleficVTwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:14 PM   #2507
Sevens

Mate you got things to do rather than wasting time here.

How about you go and do something, anything for mankind for a change rather sucking of mankind, do something for him.

Dont waste time with your bullshit, go out there and develop some free energy capactiy using the above information.

Go one go.

Sevens
Old 01-26-2010, 11:35 PM   #2508
Sevens

Yeah, you just print it out and investigate it you might learn something!

Sevens
Old 01-26-2010, 11:42 PM   #2509
MaleficVTwin

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Mate you got things to do rather than wasting time here.

How about you go and do something, anything for mankind for a change rather sucking of mankind, do something for him.

Dont waste time with your bullshit, go out there and develop some free energy capactiy using the above information.

Go one go.

Sevens
Do you do anal?

The Cow Says:

You are a vile piece of work. And you can't write worth a damn.
MaleficVTwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:54 PM   #2510
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Up your ass mate.

How about you produce something yourself loser.

How about you work on something usefull, like this for mankind since your a so called scientist.

Do something, rather than all the bullshit, something constructive for a change!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4I5m...mbedded#at=354

Do something usefull rather than this raving on all day like an idiot.

Looks for so called Atheist peers are way ahead of you already while you waste time here. Why dont you go to the meeting of scientist and learn whats going on in there world.

Get informed!

Sevens
Hey retard GET INFORMED moron. USE YOUR BRAIN, that's where you CREATED ALL OF THE DELUSIONS you think are REAL.

Hey imbecile with a defective brain. GO TO VISIT your BRETHREN at the SCHIZOPHRENIA TREATMENT CENTERS...they'll agree with YOU. You're WASTING your time in this forum. You are in need of a GOOD DICK up your arse, making you see god.

Here:

ANSWER THE QUESTION ASSHOLE. What organ do you use to THINK with?

I'll keep posting this till YOU ANSWER. You are a LIER & A COWARD. Put up or SHUT UP. COWARD with NO BALLS to back up your LIES & DELUSION. DEMENTED LIAR..

Well? I am WAITING. Don't change the subject.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:56 PM   #2511
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Buurb buurb, poor boy! up yours to mate!

Do something usefull for a change and work on this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4I5m...mbedded#at=354

sevens
Again dumbass:

ANSWER THE QUESTION ASSHOLE. What organ do you use to THINK with?

I'll keep posting this till YOU ANSWER. You are a LIER & A COWARD. Put up or SHUT UP. COWARD with NO BALLS to back up your LIES & DELUSION. DEMENTED LIAR

Put up or SHUT UP.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 01-26-2010, 11:57 PM   #2512
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Here III give you a few leads on how to approach this.

PAPER 42 - ENERGY--MIND AND MATTER, Oct 19 2000
  • line 122: Gravity presence and action is what prevents the appearance of the theoretical absolute zero, for interstellar space does not have the temperature of absolute zero. Throughout all organized space there are gravity-responding energy currents, power circuits, and ultimatonic activities, as well as organizing electronic energies. Practically speaking, space is not empty. Even the atmosphere of Urantia thins out increasingly until at about three thousand miles it begins to shade off into the average space matter in this section of the universe. The most nearly empty space known in Nebadon would yield about one hundred ultimatons--the equivalent of one electron--in each cubic inch. Such scarcity of matter is regarded as practically empty space.

• line 169: Mutual attraction holds one hundred ultimatons together in the constitution of the electron; and there are never more nor less than one hundred ultimatons in a typical electron. The loss of one or more ultimatons destroys typical electronic identity, thus bringing into existence one of the ten modified forms of the electron.
The Key is in the electron!

Sevens
Here is the ONLY WAY to APPROACH it, By ANSWERING THIS COWARD:

What organ do you use to THINK with?

I'll keep posting this till YOU ANSWER. You are a LIER & A COWARD. Put up or SHUT UP. COWARD with NO BALLS to back up your LIES & DELUSION. DEMENTED LIAR

Old 01-26-2010, 11:59 PM   #2513
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Yeah, you just print it out and investigate it you might learn something!

Sevens
Yup PRINT THIS

We CREATED DELUSIONS of MAGNETAR bullshit & Zombie Jesus & Winnie the Poo with death rays, with our BRAINS.

PRINT IT retard & read it 1000 times so it can sink in your DEFECTIVE DELUDED brain.
Got it? Put up or SHUT UP. Answer the question asshole

Old 01-27-2010, 12:11 AM   #2514
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Hey Sevens here is a project for you.

Are you hirsute? Do you have lots of hairs framing your anal cave?
Well, take a mirror & a red marker, go to your bathroom. Hairs can be receptive antena of MAgnetar providers of sensitive information.

Take the mirror so your anal cave is on sight and begin to COUNT the hairs. Mark with the red pen each hair after it is counted. You'll be doing an INVENTORY of the antena of MAgnetar. They want to keep those antena HIDDEN. Be sure to count them correctly because if you do not, you'll suffer a Magnetar SIN which mean a week of diarrhea & a swollen dick head.

So instead of wasting your time in this forum go an COUNT your magnetar hairs..It is important for the number can predict the EXACT day when Zombie God will cum. Make yourself USEFUL. be a true believer, begin to count....

Old 01-27-2010, 01:33 AM   #2515
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 06:55 AM   #2516
Sevens

You guys better read this

http://www.freeurantia.org/TheEnd.htm

sevens
Old 01-27-2010, 07:14 AM   #2517
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Quote:
Some Twat wrote
This paper is speculation. It contains some error.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:16 AM   #2518
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post

sevens
why?

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:27 AM   #2519
Captain Relativity
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post

sevens
ROUGHLY DATING THE END OF THE WORLD

Only ten years away? I will now set forth the two independent and corroboratory sets of clues, secreted into the Papers by our unseen friends, that point to a nuclear exchange somewhere on the order of November 21st to December 21st, 1997, followed by the evacuation of Urantia, and then the end of the world (death of the last surviving mortal/) roughly 45 days later, on or about Feb 4th, 1998.

Atheism is a strictly non-prophet organization. - Carlin
And the Catholic Cow sez: "The Inquisition was a legal proceeding.
Victims had rights, trials, etc."
Captain Relativity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 08:45 AM   #2520
psychodiva
I Live Here

oo now that has to mean something- one of those is my birthday- very auspicious date

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote