Old 09-06-2008, 01:48 PM   #661
simpledon

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
whats a Jet?
sevens
Jesus Existence Test.

Most common one suggested is to jump off of a 20 story building and pray for Jesus to save you. So far no one has had enough faith to do it.
Old 09-06-2008, 01:50 PM   #662
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
dont be to sure about that?

The time will come and when it comes all comfort zones will be shaken!

sevens
I thought you fucked off you worthless cunt. Is this a second coming or something? Where have you been? Dalmation city? Hanging with lizard people in the center of the earth? Or, much more likely, wanking off in your mom's basement to that picture of Britney Spears' minge when she was getting out of as car.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 02:01 PM   #663
Sevens

Thats sounds cool
sevens
Old 09-06-2008, 02:18 PM   #664
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 04:23 PM   #665
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
whats a JET?
sevens
Here is the JET Drastic #1 ( since you will NOT survive crashing your deluded head on the pavement.") I also have MILD JETs.

JESUS EXISTENCE TEST- Drastic #1

Go to a top of a twenty story building bring a Babble start praying and quoting praying and still quoting and praying to the "Lord and Saviour" so he would assist you and save you when you Jumps from the top floor. Pray that "Saviour Jesus" make someone place matresses below, or make some truck driver carrying a load of sponge rubber park it below to soften your fall. This should be very easy for this "invisible lord and saviour friend of yours" since he has the ability to get into people's minds and could suggest life savings techniques to help the needed. He doesn't want everyone to die and go to him does he?

Well, the reality of it all is that "saviour Jesus" will NOT show up since prayers to invisible friends like him, including the other invisible friend, the holy tooth fairy, are never answered. Since he failed to show up or answer prayers you will find yourself splatered on the pavement below, your neurons liberated from the grey matter its atoms being the ONLY ones saved by the fall, they'll go their own way!. This clearly proves invisible friends are delusions, mental aberrations, produced by a neurological disorder. This delusion exists ONLY in brains that are infected by this anomaly. I define it as Christ-psychosis. Jesus is as real as the Tooth Fairy, Donald Duck or Santa Claus..and besides, not matter how much one would praise his "name" and pray to him he will be UNABLE to answer prayer regardless how specific they are for he doesn't exist.

We created gods and demons with our brains. Are you as confident as the Muslim Wahhabbi pious suicide bombers that KNOW ALLAH is real knowing they'll be in heaven enjoying eternal life with him? Only if you are a TRUE BELIEVER you'll rely on JESUS to save you when you jump. After all, if you die and he did not show up and saved you, wasn't perhaps his intend to have you in heaven with him, rewarding you from the years as a Christian believer? As you can see you have NOTHING to loose! Don't you want to be with the "lord and Savior" ASAP?...Why stay on this sinful planet?....why not follow the pious example of TRUE CHRISTIANS like Jones, Koresh and Doe of heaven's Gate? I'm sure they are with jesus now enjoying his GRACE for ALL eternity!....take my JET. Now it is your chance not to be a coward and prove all of us wrong. Please send us a sign you're alive and well in heaven if jesus doesn't show up. After all, like in Pascal Wager, you have NOTHING to loose.....

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 04:29 PM   #666
Sevens

Quote:
Kate wrote View Post
And here is Nezha, the Boy God who defeats the dragon(lizard) with his 3 rings.

This legend hails from the Melchizedek headquarters 2500 years ago in the city of Suifu, China.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ha&vt=lf&hl=en

Keep an eye out for the 3 rings.

Sevens
Old 09-06-2008, 04:50 PM   #667
Choobus
I Live Here

twat

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 05:17 PM   #668
antix
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post

This legend hails from the Melchizedek headquarters 2500 years ago in the city of Suifu, China.

Sevens
We'll do that, and you can keep an eye out for Jabberjaw. You're likely to run into the most futuristic shark you ever saw on your incredible adventure to the center of the Earth. Be sure to keep us posted fuck off.
antix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 05:22 PM   #669
jamesusillxd

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
JESUS EXISTENCE TEST- Drastic #1
There is a hole in this,
Those crazy theists belive that suicide IS a sin,
So they would infact, end up in hell,
But still proving the existance off said imaginary freind,
I think.
Old 09-06-2008, 07:34 PM   #670
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post

Sevens
Hey retard, WHY change the subject? Aren't you going to take my JET and put your money where you mouth is? I say god exists ONLY in your brain, which BTW is malfunctioning. My JET will clearly solve this dilemma proving that what I say is true. That God is NOT..

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:44 AM   #671
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
I just gotta laugh at that one.

same with me, I cant wait for October 9th 08

I have to put up this till October, hell on earth ahahahahahaha

I have to be here to make sure the Atheist alike have the information as it comes forth in of itself! Because no Christian or any religion would even bother.

All Im going to cop here is mockery for the next month or so. ahahahaha Oh well.

Wake up in the morning only to receive the voices of abuse city ahahahah oh well I asked for it with this information.

sevens
There is, I think, the foundation of your lack of understanding of your position as well as your anomalous (bordering on demented) relationship to these threads; you actually believe that you have imparted some meaningful information to us.

You may, indeed, be able to see bunnies in clouds or take works of fiction or insanity as real. All of us can do that as well, but we have found by bitter experience that imagination and faith do not produce any information by themselves. They can, on occasion, suggest paths of inquiry into reality. On those few occasions, it is important to excise and remove all of the faith and imagination from the discovery process or they will surely degrade the truth of the sought conclusions.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:55 AM   #672
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
If this upset everyone so much ban, your welcome.

I dont desire to be here but I have to give out what I find and I just happened to be here after I was banned from Richard Dawkins' forum.

If its too much this information, ban me no problem. That way I can get to the thread and reply.

Sevens
You have given no information. We do not ban people for being mentally handicapped. Your filth, as bad as it is, is not much worse than some others who have not been banned.

If you have nothing new to post, then your work here is done and you can leave for one of the many other blogs which has not yet banned you.

Old 09-07-2008, 09:07 AM   #673
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
You're all full of crap there is nothing worthwhile here. You may think you're all confident but if Im right you dont realize how much peril you put yourselves into.

Anyway who cares, everything is based on decisions right! so you guys have made your intentions and decisions known. So the dye is cast upon yourselves and what if Im right?? Obviously you guys are in deep shit and no turning back.

As far as Im concerned its spiritual suicide from really dumb and stupid people.

Do what you want to do and dig the hole deeper, go for it! You're thoughts are so stupid that you leave no option open for yourselves just in case its all correct and there pending sudden change in the short term future.

Sevens
If you are right and what you say is correct, that would be the most colossal cosmic coincidence because you have no rational basis for anything you have said. The coincidence would be so huge that no rational person should accept it.

Old 09-07-2008, 09:09 AM   #674
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Im not going because of you.

III go when its deleted or I am banned ok.

Youre no reason to leave here.

Unless you have the power to ban, I thought you were the great deleter around here?

sevens
What? Are you still here? Feel free to leave.

Old 09-07-2008, 09:16 AM   #675
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Vlad
What you posted is utter rubbish, non sensical and stupid talk.

Sevens
Are you still here, where you are unanimously detested? You are welcome to leave now.