Old 11-19-2008, 12:24 AM   #826
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Tenspace wrote View Post
Sevens, did you read this?

Do the math on DTN. The internet is the fetus, a blastocyst of unenlightened cells. DTN is birth. Energistic manipulation through comprehension of the Cube of Light will populate the blank neurons that make up the vast distances between universal systems. It is only a matter of time - a long, long time viewed from our puny scale - before Acceptance leads to the Ascension. Too bad you won't be able to participate, Sevens. You are like the Aglet - always used, always relied upon, but no one knows what you are. If there weren't aglets, then spacetime would unravel like the Uncapped Lace, because in order for unified direction and cubic overlap to exist, there must be the antiphase of existential stupidity and unrecognized need. Something you fill perfectly, like the much maligned aglet.

You are unraveling the universe with your false proclamations. Now, go face Galactic North and try to understand what it means when time turns a corner.
If your faith falters and you find yourself fraying without a crucial aglet, the judicious application of finger nail polish can sustain your soul for a little while until you can again achieve the natural and fibrously secure state of real aglethood.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 12:25 AM   #827
Sevens

Ok SternSwallow

You prove with facts with science, since you an asshole intellectual.

Prove with science that God does not exist.

Come on prove it then.

Simple challenge even though Richard Dawkins admits he can not disprove the existence of God. So you disprove God through science, you are a so called intellect of the world aren't you, the man who knows everything and anything and writes good English.

Good written English, Well done you are a star.

Well come on prove it the case with relevant information and data that God does not exist.

Sevens
Old 11-19-2008, 12:26 AM   #828
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Just another Mock video made by fools who have no idea of the trap that they are being led into.

sevens
Do you have evidence better than theirs? If so, just show it or leave.

Old 11-19-2008, 12:28 AM   #829
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens who will be ate wrote
Sterny, do you mind?

I have an easy proof. It says in the Bible (the Old Testament, not the writings of the False Ones) that He who blasphemes the Lord Our God will be struck down with lightning.

Fuck God, Fuck Mary, Fuck Jesus, Fuck Abraham, Fuck Isaac, Fuck Joseph, Fuck Cain, Fuck Abel, Fuck Adam, Fuck Eve, Fuck God, Fuck Mary, Fuck Jesus, Fuck Abraham, Fuck Isaac, Fuck Joseph, Fuck Cain, Fuck Abel, Fuck Adam, Fuck Eve, Fuck God, Fuck Mary, Fuck Jesus, Fuck Abraham, Fuck Isaac, Fuck Joseph, Fuck Cain, Fuck Abel, Fuck Adam, Fuck Eve, Fuck God, Fuck Mary, Fuck Jesus, Fuck Abraham, Fuck Isaac, Fuck Joseph, Fuck Cain, Fuck Abel, Fuck Adam, Fuck Eve, Fuck God, Fuck Mary, Fuck Jesus, Fuck Abraham, Fuck Isaac, Fuck Joseph, Fuck Cain, Fuck Abel, Fuck Adam, Fuck Eve, Fuck God, Fuck Mary, Fuck Jesus, Fuck Abraham, Fuck Isaac, Fuck Joseph, Fuck Cain, Fuck Abel, Fuck Adam, Fuck Eve, Fuck God, Fuck Mary, Fuck Jesus, Fuck Abraham, Fuck Isaac, Fuck Joseph, Fuck Cain, Fuck Abel, Fuck Adam, Fuck Eve.

But most of all fuck the Lord, Ruler of the Universe, the Supreme Being.

See? I'm still here. Therefore your bible, your God, empirically, are shit.

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 12:29 AM   #830
Sevens

Stern Swallow dont be a coward

You prove to us all through science that God does not exist.

Come on coward where is your stand on the matter.

Sevens
Old 11-19-2008, 12:30 AM   #831
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Tenspace

You're the idiot as you don't research these things.

You wouldn't know shit regarding anything in the real spiritual world and it movements.

You have cut yourself from this knowledge because of some bias, so how would you know anything about the true religion or spirituality.

How you can you come up with an informed comment on these things. You don't know shit and yet ready to mock and that tells me you're an asshole. Simple as that and don't give a fuck for anyone except your selfish small minded being.

You're a fool mate in keeping this stupid line.

sevens
People with shaky minds and implausible beliefs cannot stand mockery even though that is all they deserve. They are weak, so weak that they cannot leave a place where they are certainly not wanted.

Old 11-19-2008, 12:30 AM   #832
Sevens

Fuck off tenspace

I want to see what sternswallow has to say regarding a simple challenge I put to him.

Remember SternSwallow, information and data not stupid opinions and no opinions of others.

Where is your evidence, data and information that you saw and compiled for yourself! that proves God does not exist? Eh!

sevens
Old 11-19-2008, 12:39 AM   #833
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Ok SternSwallow

You prove with facts with science, since you an asshole intellectual.

Come on prove it then.

Simple challenge even though Richard Dawkins admits he can not disprove the existence of God. So you disprove God through science, you are a so called intellect of the world aren't you, the man who knows everything and anything and writes good English.

Good written English, Well done you are a star.

Well come on prove it the case with relevant information and data that God does not exist.

Sevens
Sorry, that would be contrary to the theme of this thread and so would be irrelevant. It is the burden of the claimant to prove his claim, not any one else. No claim for God's existence has yet been shown to have any merit so it is illogical and unreasonable and irrational to believe in it.

If you have evidence to support your contention that God exists, trot it out I would really like to see something other than vague assertions by morons. If not, then you can simply leave our forum like the whipped mongrel pup that you are.

Old 11-19-2008, 12:41 AM   #834
Sevens

Ah just an easy escape for a coward who says alot but puts up nothing. Just an Atheist hypocrite who is weak and who has nothing relevant to say at the end of the day. Just a shallow man. Everyone is looking at the witness of the Atheist with nothing to offer.

Sevens
Old 11-19-2008, 12:43 AM   #835
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Tenspace wrote View Post
Sterny, do you mind?

I have an easy proof. It says in the Bible (the Old Testament, not the writings of the False Ones) that He who blasphemes the Lord Our God will be struck down with lightning.

Fuck God, Fuck Mary, Fuck Jesus, Fuck Abraham, Fuck Isaac, Fuck Joseph, Fuck Cain, Fuck Abel, Fuck Adam, Fuck Eve, Fuck God, Fuck Mary, Fuck Jesus, Fuck Abraham, Fuck Isaac, Fuck Joseph, Fuck Cain, Fuck Abel, Fuck Adam, Fuck Eve, Fuck God, Fuck Mary, Fuck Jesus, Fuck Abraham, Fuck Isaac, Fuck Joseph, Fuck Cain, Fuck Abel, Fuck Adam, Fuck Eve, Fuck God, Fuck Mary, Fuck Jesus, Fuck Abraham, Fuck Isaac, Fuck Joseph, Fuck Cain, Fuck Abel, Fuck Adam, Fuck Eve, Fuck God, Fuck Mary, Fuck Jesus, Fuck Abraham, Fuck Isaac, Fuck Joseph, Fuck Cain, Fuck Abel, Fuck Adam, Fuck Eve, Fuck God, Fuck Mary, Fuck Jesus, Fuck Abraham, Fuck Isaac, Fuck Joseph, Fuck Cain, Fuck Abel, Fuck Adam, Fuck Eve, Fuck God, Fuck Mary, Fuck Jesus, Fuck Abraham, Fuck Isaac, Fuck Joseph, Fuck Cain, Fuck Abel, Fuck Adam, Fuck Eve.

But most of all fuck the Lord, Ruler of the Universe, the Supreme Being.

See? I'm still here. Therefore your bible, your God, empirically, are shit.
Ten, I don't mind a bit. Have at him. Together or separately we can drown him in his own futile, ugly, vile, moronic irrelevance. Since he will not leave, he implicitly makes himself a target for heaps of mockery.

Carry on.

Old 11-19-2008, 12:47 AM   #836
Tenspace
I Live Here

Then he saw it. Out of the corner of his eye, a shape, it seemed to move too fast to be real. Turning his head, he expected this moment to end like so many before: nothing there, and if he was really unlucky, a week-long crick in his neck from turning his head so fast.

But this time, it was still there, and it was staring at him like a leopard caught unawares in the stalking black of the nocturnal jungle. That was the best analogy he could give, anyway, because when he tried to focus on the ebony darkness, it seemed like a standing wave, frozen in time and space, but shifting, never revealing a glossy corner, not showing its true delineation between thereness and not-thereness.

It beckoned. He could feel it. The rush, a tingling, like the milliseconds before naming the winning horse for the loser who sat alone and listened to the race on the radio. He could feel a swirl of emotions coming from that hole in reality. They were human emotions, swirling round and round the center of the shrouded mass like dark stripes of caramel capturing the shape of frozen turmoil, revealing the turbulence caused by measured, mechanical stirring in an ice-cream vat the size of the universe.

But those emotions didn't seem to concern his vague, dark guest. They were part of It, like the aura of malodorous presence which announces the arrival of the fat aunt who everybody knows, a woman of spherical proportion who seems to smell worse by the minute, causing confusion in the congregating nasal cavities of all those around who once thought that a smell could be gotten used to, an odor would cease to offend if given enough time.

But not this odor, not these emotions. They would never go away; a part of the fabric of reality itself, to get rid of them you negate the fabric. Their presence protected him from nudity, not of golden ratios and fibonacci curves, but of the emptiness that is a naked body without the body, the nothingness which so boldly displays, like a really horny peacock among bored peahens. He knew that those emotions must remain, for without them, he would stare into something much worse than the Void of oblivion, something that would make a gander inside the Bucket of Truth no more deadly than a stroll along a quiet beach. Yes, behind those swirling emotions, underneath the blackness of shapeless void, waiting in the wings of a theatre no one ever leaves, was his answer: the purpose of his existence, the balance point of his sense of being.

He would never get that answer, for at that very moment when the shadows were to be lifted, when his true core was to be revealed, he

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Old 11-19-2008, 12:47 AM   #837
Sevens

Where is your evidence SternShallow

You cant come up with one thing and except having to rely on the fool tenspace to get you out of the shit.

Your are failure mate with your bullshit.

You cant even demonstrate one single thing. Nothing!

Gone on your cowardly ways and lead people in the wrong direction. Good for nothing and no help to mankind.

Sevens
Old 11-19-2008, 12:50 AM   #838
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Stern Swallow dont be a coward

You prove to us all through science that God does not exist.

Come on coward where is your stand on the matter.

Sevens
My stand on the matter, consistent with the title of this thread, is that no-one yet has shown even the tiniest bit of evidence that God does exist so, whether He does or not, it is irrational to believe in Him.

Now, you tell us all just what proof you have that Zeus is not the greatest god and that he does not exist.

Or, easier still, just leave our forum.

More likely, you will just fire back some vulgar, badly constructed nonsense.

Old 11-19-2008, 12:53 AM   #839
Tenspace
I Live Here

He can't leave our forum. That would ruin my inspiration. I haven't had this much fun since TimeCube vs Fixed Earth.

Old 11-19-2008, 12:59 AM   #840
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Fuck off tenspace

I want to see what sternswallow has to say regarding a simple challenge I put to him.

Remember SternSwallow, information and data not stupid opinions and no opinions of others.

Where is your evidence, data and information that you saw and compiled for yourself! that proves God does not exist? Eh!

sevens
Obviously your reading comprehension is as poor as your grammar and spelling. I do not claim that god does not exist (no thoughtful atheist does) so I(we) do not need to prove that he does not exist.

Everything humanity has been able to study in depth so far shows no sign of having any divine or supernatural component.

In simple terms just for you, in all of our study so far, God, if it existed, is irrelevant and ineffective. Everything is natural.

You have a choice now. You can respond with vitriol and vulgarity, as I expect or you can pack up your foolishness and leave our forum or you can do something else, like ignoring the drubbing I am giving you.

It doesn't matter to me. I am only vulnerable to verifiable facts.