Old 08-20-2017, 02:34 AM   #31
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
At least the "Does God Exist" discussion on this thread involves science.

Please understand that no Theist would like, or accept my evolution model for God - Why, because Biblical and Quaranic God's simply exist in perfect all knowing form without prior development or explanation. Theists would take great offence at an idea that God evolved from nature.

The only question to me is how strong and capable can a being get given infinite capacity for evolution a priori?
Using computer simulation, scientists have revealed the God that evolution would likely produce -

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 12:05 PM   #32
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Using computer simulation, scientists have revealed the God that evolution would likely produce -

COOL
The evolution model for God does not predict "morality" - or whether a God is good or evil. Whatever gives it the most competitive advantage for survival is all that matters. Does a Good power have a better chance for survival vs. an evil power - that is a question.
This reminds me of an old Star Trek episode where there was a good Kirk and Spock and in an alternate reality a bad Kirk, and Spock. The Good Kirk gave a very moving speech to the bad Spock, explaining how the Federation would do better in the long run if good.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 01:38 PM   #33
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Holy cow, no evidence for ET's??

Here is a link just to get you started.

http://www.ufoevidence.org/
Who could doubt?

Bigfoot exists!

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 08-21-2017, 03:12 AM   #34
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

Singularity bullshit: Pre Big Bang theorists generally don't believe in singularities - that they "actually" exist. Singularities are just resultant extrapolations taken from cosmologic modelling equations - but most physicists don't really believe in their existence. Anyway - pre big bang theorists hypothesize that their is stuff and space beyond our universe which gave rise to the quantum world of our earliest universe. Please don't say that space and time began at the big bang - I"ve already covered that - its all about semantics.

Turbulence from the flapping of Angel wings became a space vortex which caused the Big Bang.

Old 08-21-2017, 03:20 AM   #35
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Rare image of the evolved God.....

Old 08-21-2017, 04:35 AM   #36
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
At least the "Does God Exist" discussion on this thread involves science.

By the way - I should point on that the God like being I'm proposing is in a way the Atheist's God. You guys should promote rather than refute!!

Please understand that no Theist would like, or accept my evolution model for God - Why, because Biblical and Quaranic God's simply exist in perfect all knowing form without prior development or explanation. Theists would take great offence at an idea that God evolved from nature.

The only question to me is how strong and capable can a being get given infinite capacity for evolution a priori?

Its not hard to belief, given the principle of modesty their should be some evolved beings better than us meager humans- and just get one with grasp of science to walk on water and wella - there's Jesus!

Old 08-21-2017, 08:40 AM   #37
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

But does an evolved entity within our immeasurably old and vast expanse of our multiverse with what we would think of as "God like" capabilities exist?
Old 08-21-2017, 01:54 PM   #38
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
But does an evolved entity within our immeasurably old and vast expanse of our multiverse with what we would think of as "God like" capabilities exist?
Not until you provide evidence.

Quote:
our immeasurably old and vast expanse of our multiverse
Age has been measured and is NOT "immeasurably old" unless you have evidence otherwise?

Quote:
our multiverse
Only ONE universe observed so far, unless you have evidence otherwise.

Old 08-21-2017, 05:57 PM   #39
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Only ONE universe observed so far, unless you have evidence otherwise.
You haven't been reading the papers Sinny! Just this year scientists have found a zone on our universe which they are reasonably certain got bumped from another universe outside our own.

All the Cosmologist's all over the world are buzzing about it!

They say it is strong supporting evidence, to go along with mathematical modeling evidence in support of the multiverse.

Hmmm multiverse - infinite universes - maybe at least one intelligent being who may be a bit smarter than us exists in at least one of them you think??

And even if you continue to argue this is all conjecture, the Theists have you both ways.

If only one universe, and we are (against all odds) here - that makes us pretty special - points to a creator.

If infinite universes - at least one God like being is bound to exist somewhere.

HA HA There is a God!
Old 08-22-2017, 03:20 AM   #40
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

I'm sure you're pretty "special" Andy Pandy.

Do you do anal?

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 03:54 AM   #41
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

HA HA There is a God!
God asked me to pass this gift on to you.......

Old 08-22-2017, 01:38 PM   #42
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Andrew66 wrote:

Quote:
Please don't say that space and time began at the big bang - I"ve already covered that - its all about semantics.

Old 08-22-2017, 02:52 PM   #43
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Damn you Snopes!!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 09:16 PM   #44
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

Please understand that no Theist would like, or accept my evolution model for God

Old 08-22-2017, 10:30 PM   #45
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Most of us regular raving atheists know that gods are a product of human imaginations butt boy!, isn't Andy doing a great job proving it?

That's not a typo by the way.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote