Old 06-22-2015, 07:00 PM   #241
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
You're getting the lingo down pretty well.

Now you need to work on the immature pics like a woman with a cross up her and then start a 10 ten list (Not on my thread please)so you can outdo each other with dumbfuck posts.

Were you here when the top 10 lists were in fashion?
Mary doesn't recall you were, nor Jerry.

JJ
Shit, I'm just messing with ya, dawg.

I was around for some of that. I've been around off and on since a year or so before the original ra became a rt. How long have you been here, JerryMary? And why do ya stay? Seems silly. Go visit focus on the family or something.
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 07:03 PM   #242
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
Shit, I'm just messing with ya, dawg.

I was around for some of that. I've been around off and on since a year or so before the original ra became a rt. How long have you been here, JerryMary? And why do ya stay? Seems silly. Go visit focus on the family or something.
Why do you keep responding?

You've actually been my puppet on a string and made an ass of yourself with your use of such pathetic language.

Is that what you do for fun? Make an ass of yourself? If so, you've got it down to a fine art.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 07:19 PM   #243
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Why do you keep responding?

...you've got it down to a fine art.

JJ
Speaking of fine art...

Old 06-22-2015, 07:26 PM   #244
Hobotronic2037

Old 06-22-2015, 07:26 PM   #245
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I define my right to freedom of speech to speak freely.
That's too broad a definition to be in any way useful, so I'll mostly address what you wrote further down.

Quote:
When you guys use words like "cunt, gloryhole" and talk about ass fucking I should be able to respond and call you all morons.
From what I've seen over the last 5 or 6 pages, you have exactly that. Let's see some highlights, shall we?

You've actually been my puppet on a string and made an ass of yourself with your use of such pathetic language.

That's the action of a pussy though.

Homotronic:
What's up with fucking people in the ass. Is that the only way you can do it to a woman so you can pretend she's a man or what?

It's not exactly like you've been punished so far for your tit-for-tat. Though I will give you at least a partial credit for not rising to that level as often as the posts toward you may warrant.

Quote:
Ok so that got me my own thread for trolls.
You said things counter to the accepted norm, and were removed because of it. That's not anything new.

Believe it or not, not every thread starts off immediately devoted to insults and aggression. A lot may devolve into that, however that is not the general accepted norm of every thread, so if you go around being a dick all over the forum, you'll be removed.

If you go into an NBA game and start shouting "fuck the n*****s" you can expect to be removed from that situation because of your words also.
Does that mean the NBA has no freedom of speech?

Quote:
My big complaint is that I was posting on this thread for trolls, as I am one, and got banned anyways.
Smelly got pissed off because he posted "Don't feed the Trolls" and my followers still posted.
I Don't have any context for this, as I don't know who you were when you got banned. Believe it or not, I don't follow that sort of thing and treat each account as a seperate entity.

However it would surprise me if that was the reason why. Smelly posts "don't feed the trolls" all the time, but if we listened to him when he did we'd have little to do here sometimes, especially when there's a lull like there is now.

Quote:
Therefore I was doing a poll asking who would suck on Smelly's cock and tickle his ass fancy and obey his order.

Then I got his notice: You are banned but can say goodbye in one more post.

I should have freedom of speech on the troll thread in my opinion.
So by your definition your freedom of speech should be "post anything I want without punishment", yes?

Or would you describe it more as "post the equivalent to other people with the same level of punishment"?

Because I can find problems with both of those.

But beyond all that, you've got a proven track record as a troll, you admit you are a troll, and you ultimately contribute very little to the forum beyond being a target.

Do you believe that being an uncontributing member of this forum who is here solely to put people down should be given the same freedoms as those that do contribute, and are far more invested in the status of this foum?

If so, what gives you the impression it should be that way at all?

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 07:27 PM   #246
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Speaking of fine art...

Aw, a pic. Is it an original?

You can't resist feeding the troll.

I triple dawg dare ya to not post again tonight.

JJ
Old 06-22-2015, 07:27 PM   #247
Hobotronic2037

Old 06-22-2015, 07:33 PM   #248
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Michael wrote View Post
That's too broad a definition to be in any way useful, so I'll mostly address what you wrote further down.

From what I've seen over the last 5 or 6 pages, you have exactly that. Let's see some highlights, shall we?

That's the action of a pussy though.

Homotronic:
What's up with fucking people in the ass. Is that the only way you can do it to a woman so you can pretend she's a man or what?

It's not exactly like you've been punished so far for your tit-for-tat. Though I will give you at least a partial credit for not rising to that level as often as the posts toward you may warrant.

You said things counter to the accepted norm, and were removed because of it. That's not anything new.

Believe it or not, not every thread starts off immediately devoted to insults and aggression. A lot may devolve into that, however that is not the general accepted norm of every thread, so if you go around being a dick all over the forum, you'll be removed.

If you go into an NBA game and start shouting "fuck the n*****s" you can expect to be removed from that situation because of your words also.
Does that mean the NBA has no freedom of speech?

I Don't have any context for this, as I don't know who you were when you got banned. Believe it or not, I don't follow that sort of thing and treat each account as a seperate entity.

However it would surprise me if that was the reason why. Smelly posts "don't feed the trolls" all the time, but if we listened to him when he did we'd have little to do here sometimes, especially when there's a lull like there is now.

So by your definition your freedom of speech should be "post anything I want without punishment", yes?

Or would you describe it more as "post the equivalent to other people with the same level of punishment"?

Because I can find problems with both of those.

But beyond all that, you've got a proven track record as a troll, you admit you are a troll, and you ultimately contribute very little to the forum beyond being a target.

Do you believe that being an uncontributing member of this forum who is here solely to put people down should be given the same freedoms as those that do contribute, and are far more invested in the status of this foum?

If so, what gives you the impression it should be that way at all?
Michael:

First of all you've rambled on too long about freedom of speech. If you don't believe I should have any then so be it. That's your opinion.

That said, I am posting on a troll thread for trolls. Why do you have a problem with that?

If you do, why post on this thread?

JJ
Old 06-22-2015, 07:40 PM   #249
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Michael:

First of all you've rambled on too long about freedom of speech. If you don't believe I should have any then so be it. That's your opinion.

That said, I am posting on a troll thread for trolls. Why do you have a problem with that?

If you do, why post on this thread?

JJ
I have a problem with idiots yelling "but wha about ma freeze peach!" as though they have some right to say whatever they want wherever they want without repurcussions.

Because it's fucking stupid. I tried to be polite about it, but apparently you don't want to go that route. So here it is. You're being a dick. Nobody gives a fuck if you get censored for being a dick. Shut the fuck up about it.

Edit: in retrospect that may have been a little more aggressive than I intended. But fuck it, I'm going to leave it as is.

- selliedjoup
Old 06-22-2015, 07:40 PM   #250
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Michael:

That said, I am posting on a troll thread for trolls.

JJ
Puppet trolls, at that.

Old 06-22-2015, 07:52 PM   #251
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Puppet trolls, at that.

More food for the troll; Yum Yum Yum.

I moderated a theist forum and the best way to get rid of trolls is to ignore them. People on theist forums have more self discipline and restraint that atheists apparently have.

Atheists here need mommy moderator to remind them to not feed trolls and threaten to banish the troll for good with maybe a good bye post. ROFLMAO
That one took the cake.

One more post for ya troll, before ya go.

Feed me, I'm yours. Yum Yum Yum.

JJ
Old 06-22-2015, 09:10 PM   #252
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Michael wrote View Post
I have a problem with idiots yelling "but wha about ma freeze peach!" as though they have some right to say whatever they want wherever they want without repurcussions.

Because it's fucking stupid. I tried to be polite about it, but apparently you don't want to go that route. So here it is. You're being a dick. Nobody gives a fuck if you get censored for being a dick. Shut the fuck up about it.

Edit: in retrospect that may have been a little more aggressive than I intended. But fuck it, I'm going to leave it as is.
OMIGO..........are you for real? People yelling "but wha about ma freeze peach!" How did you think up that little ole phrase?"

Why is it "fucking stupid" to post what I want on the troll thread? I am being a dick? Where were you when people posted their junkola about Jerry?
Where were you when they posted filth on this board? That's ok with you though for silence is assent.

What the fuck are you doing here? Reminds me of Sesame street. You seem different from the rest but in the end you're all the same. I used to read most of the entire board because it took one minute with the minuscule number of posters and never did you tell the atheist to back off a theist.

You are a hypocrite

JJ
Old 06-22-2015, 09:40 PM   #253
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Michael wrote View Post

Addition:
Read the board today, Michael. An atheist called a theist a dishonest, lying, anal douche.

Where is your outrage for that?

Woe to you Oh Hypocrite.

JJ
Old 06-23-2015, 12:09 AM   #254
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Addition:
Read the board today, Michael. An atheist called a theist a dishonest, lying, anal douche.

Where is your outrage for that?

Woe to you Oh Hypocrite.

JJ
It may be a little hypocritical, but I'll ask you again what I asked before, and you ignored.

Why do you believe that you - an admitted troll who does nothing to contribute to the basic status of this forum and seems only interested in tearing down its members - deserve the same consideration and leeway as someone who does contribute to this forum in a more constructive way, and does put effort into the basic status of this forum?

- selliedjoup
Old 06-23-2015, 12:19 AM   #255
Michael
Obsessed Member

Didn't notice the first post,mwill endeavournto answer quickly beforenI have to shoot off.

Quote:
OMIGO..........are you for real? People yelling "but wha about ma freeze peach!" How did you think up that little ole phrase?"
I didn't make it up. I read it somewhere, maybe here, maybe r/tumblrinaction. I find it funny, though.

Quote:
Why is it "fucking stupid" to post what I want on the troll thread?
Why do you think you have a right to post anything you want anywhere on this forum, or even on this forum at all?

Quote:
I am being a dick? Where were you when people posted their junkola about Jerry?
You're being as much a dick as people are to you. Which is fair enough, I don't have a problem with tit-for-tat so long as people own up to it.

Quote:
Where were you when they posted filth on this board? That's ok with you though for silence is assent.
Yes it is. I don't like a lot of it, and don't do it myself. I will also speak up if I think anything seriously crosses a line, but beyond that It's their business to post what and how they do.

Quote:
What the fuck are you doing here? Reminds me of Sesame street. You seem different from the rest but in the end you're all the same.
Yep. I may be nicer and less inclined to rudeness, but I'm here for the same reason as everyone else, including you. This place gives me the freedom to respond in a less measured tone, should I choose to. And sometimes I choose to.

Quote:
I used to read most of the entire board because it took one minute with the minuscule number of posters and never did you tell the atheist to back off a theist.
That's probably true - like I said, I have no problem with tit-for-tat, which is generally the case with any sort of escalation we get here.

Quote:
You are a hypocrite
I am, but more importantly I'm not.

Because I'm a hypocrite. Get it?

Nevermind then.

- selliedjoup