Old 03-07-2018, 07:35 PM   #3616
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
1) Do you think the hole in the tarmac was fine tuned to allow the puddle to exist?
2) If the physical constants were 'different', do you think perhaps things may have developed/evolved differently - or not at all?
3) Have you read Dawkins' 'Climbing Mount Improbable'? - perhaps you should.
4) Define 'miracle' with the aim of convincing your reader you're not full of shit.
5) How do the dinosaurs and other millions of extinct species feel about "progressive evolution"?

.... and I notice you spectacularly avoided my question - "just how YOUR wishful thinking and YOUR hope have anything to do with MY reality."
There is no thoughtful refutation here Smelly

Dawkins recognizes the "miracle" of fine tuning. That is why he advocates multiverse (read God Delusion).

The thing is, just because there are imperfections, that does not refute the fact that it is still incredible (1 in a zillion or so - that's what I'm calling a miracle) that the physical constants of the universe have been just so to enable human life evolved from stardust.

The only sound refutation of fine tuning is multiverse. Ironically there is no proof a multiverse exists. Atheists always state "stay with what one knows" - well we only know of one universe.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 07:39 PM   #3617
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
I don't know why we bother with twats like android IQ 66. I just find him so thick, I can't be bothered with him anymore. He's possibly the thickest christard I've ever come across. If he isn't, then he's right up there. I don't even find him useful as a chew stick. At least jerrypong knows who the Plinys were and that there were two of them, ffs.

android IQ 66 is so thick, he doesn't realise just how thick he is. I suppose it's one, and possibly the only, advantage to being as thick as android.

I'm glad it's you that's bothering to educate the poor bastard because, if it was down to me, I'd probably lose the will to live.

Still, I suppose that the christard church is grateful for thick twats like android. Brainwashing is so much easier if the brain doesn't work.

Tien.
My IQ is 166, you forgot the 1.

Ur IQ is like, 2.?

All ur good for is regurgitating history. On that I give your props. Interp of religion from a theologic perspective you are a failure.

Try to keep open minded about ideas.
Old 03-07-2018, 10:14 PM   #3618
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Simon Moon wrote View Post
anal sex.
No thanks
Old 03-07-2018, 10:18 PM   #3619
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Man, have some pity on this, thy poor subject.

FFS, I've just wet my knickers with laughing so much.

Note to self: Must do more pelvic floor exercises.
Do more pelvic exercises? Is there nothing you don't share with us on this forum?

First, wha music mommy and daddy like and now your thoughts on your need for more pelvic exercises?

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 10:23 PM   #3620
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
You have no idea how much theistic 'stuff' I've studied - and found it all to be eye-rollingly bullshit and devoid of reality.

You wouldn't know what honesty was - even if it took a bite out of your left testicle

The mere mention of holy spirit certainly moves my bowels ....

That's because you're crap at reading and comprehension - my replies to your drivel reflect reality - whilst you live in cloud cuckoo land. Thankfully we're poles apart!
Testicle, bowels and crap. My we've "stepped it up a notch." I am surprised, I must say.

JJ
Old 03-07-2018, 10:28 PM   #3621
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sorry if I don't take your comparison of me to you and Andrew as a compliment.
It wasn't meant as a compliment. Simply put, in my opinion you are intelligent and well read. Whether or not you think we are as well is your own opinion.

I might guess that you have thrown all theists into a basket of deplorables that lack intelligence besed on their lack of "critical thinking" regarding religion.
(In your opinion) That would be illogical of course but given your posts here I think that may definitely be the case.

JJ
Old 03-07-2018, 10:38 PM   #3622
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Do me

And you wonder why people here comment on yours (and JJ's) obsession with anal sex.

I've been here for about 2 months, and have 42 posts. Previously I was a member under a different username for a couple of years, and at no time have I ever mentioned anal sex. I have never, to my recollection, replied to any theist with posts that only contain insults. I always make a legitimate point in my posts.

And here you, with a comment on my post to JJ, with a reference (not implied in my post) referring to anal sex.

Seems you are the one with anal sex obsession.
Why are you posting under a diferrent username to begin with? It's especially strange given you note you were not insulting and full of "legitimate points." The legitimate points is your point of view of course.

Do you care to state was username it was before and why you have a new one? Or is there some reason you can't and if so why not?

I think I know who you are anyway, username wise. There haven't been that many posters and most use the same writing style.

JJ
Old 03-07-2018, 10:55 PM   #3623
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Hopefull thinking, based on reasoned speculation.

Wishful thinking, based on reasoned speculation,

I prefer hopeful - definitely hopeful.

Nice try KA -
Yes, definitely hopeful, reminds me of the movie "Rainman." Definitely....

Andrew, I'm amazed at what patience you have with the atheists here.

JJ
Old 03-07-2018, 10:59 PM   #3624
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Why are you posting under a diferrent username to begin with? It's especially strange given you note you were not insulting and full of "legitimate points." The legitimate points is your point of view of course.

Do you care to state was username it was before and why you have a new one? Or is there some reason you can't and if so why not?

I think I know who you are anyway, username wise. There haven't been that many posters and most use the same writing style.

JJ
His old username was "Gaping Ass".

Ha Ha Ha - just kidding, Simon is clearly a homo phobe, just playing with him.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:02 PM   #3625
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
If christarololgy is so good and so true, why do you cunts need to kick ass and take names? Methinks you bastards are showing your true colours now. This harps back to 4th century times when you twats just raped, pillaged and murdered anyone who didn't subscribe to your twattish belief system, no?

Sounds like you christards are under threat and are having to defend your position.

Like I once told you, tit head, wake up and smell the coffee. christardology is on its way out - even in the USA.

You are talking and acting like the game is already up.

Put you head between your legs, shit for brains. Kiss you ass goodbye.
Wrong

Pew research centre shows religion is on the rise, atheism on the fall, see article

http://www.pewforum.org/2015/04/02/r...ons-2010-2050/

JJ is right, Hertz is wrong.

Fuck Hertz, you can't make a simple argument without getting your facts correct.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:07 PM   #3626
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Someone once said to Stephen Fry, 'People who swear have a low IQ'. He said, 'No they fucking don't' (or words to that effect).

He also said 'It would be impossible to imagine going through life without swearing and without enjoying swearing' (actual quote).

I like Stephen Fry. I wish him well with his struggle with cancer. Life will be a much lesser experience without him.
Many turn to God when they face issues like Cancer. He may well be a Christian at some point.

JJ
Old 03-07-2018, 11:22 PM   #3627
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Wrong

Pew research centre shows religion is on the rise, atheism on the fall, see article

http://www.pewforum.org/2015/04/02/r...ons-2010-2050/

JJ is right, Hertz is wrong.

Fuck Hertz, you can't make a simple argument without getting your facts correct.
Factual info is not Hertzy's strong point.

Hertz is half nuts, so I try to give him a break. He has some coherent moments here and there which is proof alone to me there must be a God.

JJ
Old 03-07-2018, 11:42 PM   #3628
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Do more pelvic exercises? Is there nothing you don't share with us on this forum?

First, wha music mommy and daddy like and now your thoughts on your need for more pelvic exercises?

JJ
Bitter and twisted old hag

Never mind. It'll soon be Sunday when you will be re-filled with shit by the prick in the pulpit. You'll also be able to talk to the other christards, who, likewise, will be refilled with shit.

Exciting or what.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 11:50 PM   #3629
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Factual info is not Hertzy's strong point.

Hertz is half nuts, so I try to give him a break. He has some coherent moments here and there which is proof alone to me there must be a God.

JJ
Bitter twisted old hag

I took this directly from the linked article that you posted:

In the United States, Christians will DECLINE from more than three-quarters of the population in 2010 to two-thirds in 2050, and Judaism will no longer be the largest non-Christian religion. Muslims will be more numerous in the U.S. than people who identify as Jewish on the basis of religion.

The capitalisation is mine.

So, there are going to be fewer christards in the USA. It's just a projection but good news don't you think?

Interesting that 75% of the population of the USA was christard in 2010. I thought it was more. That's good news also.

Old 03-07-2018, 11:59 PM   #3630
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Many turn to God when they face issues like Cancer. He may well be a Christian at some point.

JJ
Bitter and twisted old hag

Fry is too intelligent to be a christard, having gone to Cambridge. One has to be a dumb cunt to be a christard. Both you and android IQ 66 are perfect examples of this. Fry is a passionate Atheist and is well known for detesting organised religions, especially christardology.

Do at least try and keep up and restrain you supposition to things that at least approach reality.

Let's not stoop to android's level.