Old 09-17-2008, 08:09 AM   #1
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

'Science is Not Your Merkin'

I used to sympathise with the Catholics about this sort of thing. There's at least a superficial attempt at understanding science, unlike the severely brain damaged Christ- and Jizzlamic-Psychotics who reject it out of hand like Onan did spooge.

But Myers is right. It looks like more back-door shenanigans to give Godiots a veneer of respectability by sucking up to science. (Disallowing the "overly scientific" view of evolution -- whatever the fuck that is -- doesn't help their cause.)

I guess if science is the merkin then Catholicism is the cunt.
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:11 AM   #2
skribb

What the fuck is this shit? Why are catholics gathering to discuss evolution?
Old 09-18-2008, 04:32 AM   #3
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

skribb, the Catholic church likes to think it can win over converts through reason. It has a history of being science-friendly (when it suits them). It does, for example, officially accept evolution as a scientific theory (thereby converting most of Genesis into a metaphor).

To answer your question, PZ:

Quote:
The conference is a lie. It's an attempt to pad religion's résumé. It will get only a sneer of contempt from me, but watch: some scientists and the media and the public, all the people who really, really want transubstantiating triune gods and inherited sins that damn all to hell to be true will lap it up. The Catholic Church will frame it masterfully to serve their corrupt and dishonest ends.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:32 AM   #4
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Philboid Studge wrote View Post
skribb, the Catholic church likes to think it can win over converts through reason. It has a history of being science-friendly (when it suits them). It does, for example, officially accept evolution as a scientific theory (thereby converting most of Genesis into a metaphor).

To answer your question, PZ:
PZ doesn't realize the RCC is the most intelligent delusions inducing organization ever. They have 1750 years of deception lies & rewriting history. They have inserted a brainwashing technique sine qua non. They have succeeded, while others have failed, to make people believe 2+2=6, despite the schism of the protestors in the 16th Century when Martin Luther
made his followers believe 2+2 =5 not 6.

The RCC been masters of deception & neurological prowess have use science & logic to control the minds of the retards under their control, Catholics!. I know exactly their technique, I was under the mental poison & was the only one that survive the RCChrist-psychosis onslaught in my Christian brothers school ( since I do research & know where the retards got their mythologies from. Borrowing from Machiavelli, "what doesn't kill me strengthens me".

The KEY of it all is the FACT that we create THOUGHTS ( thus belief in god & other delusions) with our BRAINS, are born tabula rasa ( atheist=lacking belief in anything), and DO NOT pick up thoughts from the divine ( god) as a radio picks up waves! So the BRAIN-R-US.

This clearly places anyone that BELIEVES in god ( imaginary friend) as a true existent entity, in the group of the schizophrenic, retarded and any other other group plague by a delusions inducing neurological condition.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:52 AM   #5
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

Quote:
Cal wrote
The RCC been masters of deception & neurological prowess have use science & logic to control the minds of the retards under their control, Catholics!. I know exactly their technique, I was under the mental poison & was the only one that survive the RCChrist-psychosis onslaught in my Christian brothers school ( since I do research & know where the retards got their mythologies from. Borrowing from Machiavelli, "what doesn't kill me strengthens me"
We're fortunate to have you here Cal, because no one else in the forum knows much about Catholicism. Fuchs, maybe.

My motto is 'If it doesn't kill me, something else will.'
Old 09-18-2008, 09:10 AM   #6
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
We're fortunate to have you here Cal, because no one else in the forum knows much about Catholicism. Fuchs, maybe.

My motto is 'If it doesn't kill me, something else will.'
Thanks friend. The only thing I did was to question their claims and be obsessed at finding out WHERE those retards got their fairy tales from. I must truly thank Gene Rodenberry with his character Spock, whom I emulated...from then on I had to find out the origin of things, always been skeptical at anyone's claims. Despite all of that I had not seen the KEY of TRUTH, right in front of my eyes. I would not find this truth till 2002. This made me feel so stupid. The truth had been in front of me all along which is that we create thoughts ( god & other imaginary friends) with our brains!! We are born atheist.
No religious-psychosis infected person can fight this truth since 2+2=4 not 6 as they insist...and the science of neurology is getting ever closer at pointing to the acceptance of deluded religious faith beliefs as reality as a schizotypal infirmity since the believer is educated but yet accepts such obvious mythologies as reality, like 2+2=6.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:17 AM   #7
nkb
He who walks among the theists

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
I must truly thank Gene Rodenberry with his character Spock, whom I emulated...
Did you wear pointy ears too?

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 12:58 AM   #8
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
I used to sympathise with the Catholics about this sort of thing. There's at least a superficial attempt at understanding science, unlike the severely brain damaged Christ- and Jizzlamic-Psychotics who reject it out of hand like Onan did spooge.

But Myers is right. It looks like more back-door shenanigans to give Godiots a veneer of respectability by sucking up to science. (Disallowing the "overly scientific" view of evolution -- whatever the fuck that is -- doesn't help their cause.)

I guess if science is the merkin then Catholicism is the cunt.
If you are gonna be a wolf in sheep's clothing, then you gotta wear a good sheep costume if you wanna bring in more sheep.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote